Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 12 Reasons To BUY that soon to be classic album from GFK

FRESH FISH

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    What the fuck did you just say to me? Who the fuck do you think you are, you fucking cunt? Why don't you say that shit to my face, pussy? Come on, punk. Put your fucking money where your mouth is, you fucken cocksucker. What?! My address is 31 Bent St, Forster NSW. If you wanna meet up and say that shit to my face I'll be there. Or you give me your address and I'll fly over there so we can sort this shit out. Fucken bitch made pussy.

Oh yeah, and suck this drunk alcohol dique...
    My bad, You're right. You're not a twat but a faggot. Who would post shit like that besides you?

Quote Originally Posted by Dissonance View Post
    My bad, You're right. You're not a twat but a faggot. Who would post shit like that besides you?
    You better stop running your mouth, motherfucker, or I'm gonna fly over there and find out where you live and shut that fucking mouth for you. I've given you my address. I'm waiting for you to either give me yours or organise a thyme to meet me at mine so we can sort this shit out.

Personally i don't think it was a weak performance. Ghost changed his rap style to suit the albums concept and service the story. It would have been a mess and the concept would have failed if he'd went into separate stories on each track or got abstract with it.

But i can see why people think this because i thought it was average when it came out, but listening to it the last month or so, its haunting, soulful compositions and well executed story are awesome.

Maybe since it seems esoteric its better called a cult classic.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Personally i don't think it was a weak performance. Ghost changed his rap style to suit the albums concept and service the story. It would have been a mess and the concept would have failed if he'd went into separate stories on each track or got abstract with it.

But i can see why people think this because i thought it was average when it came out, but listening to it the last month or so, its haunting, soulful compositions and well executed story are awesome.

very well said

Foreal I agree. Ghost couldn't stray too far with this. Adriane was the director, ghost just did a good job of playing the role. I don't think anyone could do better, ghost did what he had to do and did it well.
    I think also if you watch the videos, you get a better feel of what they trying to do. This would have defo been a classic in the 90s when every bodies ears and eyes were on Wu.man I would of zoned the hell out puffing weed to this back then..seeing those lyrics clear in the 3rd eye lol defo a cult classic now. For all those who are unsure, check this album out now, in a few months or years time, shit will hit you differently!