Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wu-Tang Clan - A better tomorrow .. June 10th 2014

Veteran Member
    Last edited by Drunken Monk; 03-01-2014 at 03:26 PM.

Default Wu-Tang Clan - A better tomorrow .. June 10th 2014

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Welcome to the official Instagram takeover of #Wutang and #WuMusicGroup ! Become apart of the Wu movement as we celebrate 20 years of music and inspiration for generations to come with the official release of our one of a kind anniversary album on JUNE 10th, 2014! The first single will release MARCH 18th, 2014! We do it for positivity, hope and the kids! Find all things #WUTANGCLAN on our official website WuMusicGroup.com as we welcome new artists on our roster and launch our new campaign for #ABetterTomorrow !

PRODIGAL SUN

#epicfacebooklinkfails

hell yeah!!! bye bye, Raekwon!

wu music group? i foresee tracks featuring Gab Gotcha!

lol @ taking over a chick site.

Yeah my bad. I don't know why it didn't work but yeah thanks Jammin for comin correct.

Hope this ain't no bullshit

Waited too long 4 this 2 b shitted on

Quote Originally Posted by shadynasty View Post
    i'm happy. Thats not too long.
    +1

People giving Rae a hard time, but he did make at least one good point in his interview with the Breakfast Club. He said that being that this is the last album, he really wanted to do it right. He wanted to take it back to how they used to do things and get everybody together at once, go to a set site for a while and work on it together. That's how they made their best work and you can't say he's wrong when he thinks that would have been a better way to make this album.
    Emotions are for the weak, so I sold mine to the highest bidder.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulless View Post
    People giving Rae a hard time, but he did make at least one good point in his interview with the Breakfast Club. He said that being that this is the last album, he really wanted to do it right. He wanted to take it back to how they used to do things and get everybody together at once, go to a set site for a while and work on it together. That's how they made their best work and you can't say he's wrong when he thinks that would have been a better way to make this album.

I havent seen the interview, however rae does make a good point. I remember reading an interview about when RZA worked on a Kanye west single and how he praised yeezy on his will to get his crew together to record a track and that it reminded the abbott of how the clan work ethic used to be.

Several members of the clan cite their busy doing other things so they cant physically all get together and do an album. When you send in tracks rather than actually do them in the studio you automatically loose that vibe/energy created by a group who once took it to another level.

8D was a flop because of this and so will the new album.

The clan had their time and they will never be forgotten.

The reality is if RZA wasn't organizing it, the album wouldn't happen at all period. Rae wasn't about to make a Clan album hes too concerned with his own shitty solos so he can stop bitching on that point.

Only people organized enough to make shit happen is RZA and maybe Cilvaringz...

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

This is great news.

Not far away at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    The reality is if RZA wasn't organizing it, the album wouldn't happen at all period. Rae wasn't about to make a Clan album hes too concerned with his own shitty solos so he can stop bitching on that point.

Agreed.

"Shaolin VS Wu-Tang" if I remember correctly was going to be a Clan Album
    Around the time they were bickering about "8-Diagrams"
    Then it became a Raekwon solo.

No RZA = No Wu Album

I'll be surprised if Rae didn't make some kind of appearance on the Album though.

Live It...Breathe It...Possess It...Wu-Tang!

Quote Originally Posted by silent_whistler_uk View Post
    I havent seen the interview, however rae does make a good point. I remember reading an interview about when RZA worked on a Kanye west single and how he praised yeezy on his will to get his crew together to record a track and that it reminded the abbott of how the clan work ethic used to be.

Several members of the clan cite their busy doing other things so they cant physically all get together and do an album. When you send in tracks rather than actually do them in the studio you automatically loose that vibe/energy created by a group who once took it to another level.

8D was a flop because of this and so will the new album.

The clan had their time and they will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post

Man quit hating. Rae has been one of the more consistent and go getting clan members for a while now. He and Ghost are really the only ones out there still dropping quality music regularly.

And Rae has been saying all along that he's wanted the project done as a group. Rza is the one that's basically choosing to do it the way it's being done. Now maybe it's just not possible to get everyone together. That doesn't make what he's saying wrong.
    Emotions are for the weak, so I sold mine to the highest bidder.