Thread: nba is weak atm

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Default nba is weak atm

All star weekend was shit.
    Regular season boring.
    Half the league is tanking.
    Torrent of injuries.
    A .448 team is 8th in the east.
    Small market teams at the forefront except clippers (2nd rate team in big market).
    No big men intimidators aka ewing, the dream, mutumbo, shaq, ben wallace etc.
    Touch fouls are rampant and since Kobe's knee shat itself there's not one tough competitor left in the nba (bar Rondo).
    Looking forward to indiana v miami in ecf hopefully Hibbert sets the tone early. And clippers v okc in wcf should be a shootout. Other than that there's not much happening...
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

I don't know about the Clippers making it that far.

Figure spurs v clips in semis and clips will run by them?
    Allah is my bitch
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.

Rockets are looking pretty good too.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Rockets are looking pretty good too.

Yeah Parsons is really a key for them
    Allah is my bitch

-

I was very surprised Houston blew out Indiana last night. Indiana is some damn fools for trading Danny Granger. Evan Turner didn't do nothing last night. That's why i think Miami will beat Indiana in the playoffs because after watching them last night, they don't have what it takes to beat Miami. Miami has a good bench and of course they got Lebron, Dwayne Wade, Chris Bosh. That's too much for Indiana to deal with and it will show in the playoffs especially now that they don't have Danny Granger to help out with scoring. Lance Stephenson for Indiana isn't a good shooting guard because he's inconsistent. If his jumpshot isn't going, he doesn't take it to the basket that much and George Hill is inconsistent also. They should've kept that darkskin point guard that they used to have and now he plays with the Clippers. He also played for Dallas. I can't think of his name. I don't know why Indiana signed Andrew Bynum because he isn't gonna do anything. Has he played yet?

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

NBA teams are weak now compared to how the teams were so good in the 80's and 90's but I never get tired of watching the NBA. I don't like how the west has had so many good teams for the last several years because the east used to have a lot of good teams back in the day. It's sad that the east has so many weak teams now but the teams that used to be bad in the east are getting better like Orlando, Charlotte and Boston. New York seems to be improving and Kristaps Porzingis has been looking good. I think he's gonna win rookie of the year but the Knicks still need some good players. It may be awhile for them to make the playoffs.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.