Thread: Step to the arena and get your balls chopped off

Default Step to the arena and get your balls chopped off

who wna battle?

In the Sky lounge Sky high
    6 shots of goose Pint size
    Gettin table service from some white guy
    U just hang around for free Wifi
    po right next to Po ligs Never Po lite to the police
    Put ur soul on ice when i pop the pistol rappers rest in peace free ur poltergeist
    In the position to pull potential to my clean apartment cuz my penis stronger
    Off the wall like im peter parker bitches gettin jelly like some peanut butter
    Pop a molly cant get nothin out me tryna take a piss infront of paparazi steady Takin pictures
    Bitch im Playa pimpin for some proper prozzis gettin all up om me
    Different strokes for different folk
    Coulda been a doctor if i didnt smoke
    I would win an oscar but i didnt go
    If i had a different father id a been a chode
    Bitch id like to hit it its quite specific
    Getting high i tend to like a flight attendant
    Psycho shizoschrenic type demented
    Lyrics off the wall like some Heiroglyfics

www.youtube.com/locust

coming at ya from both sides of the brain like a train of computers best used by niggaz at del, homosapien please get on ya knees and see my steez like white lines of powder so pure 'it's the cure' make ya lil' head swell. who's next to quell? step up and add my rep up cause it's fuckin pointless, deadly style like your's? no need for alarm official time 30:30 down and dirty while you digress. with words like flappy birds your a new york turd squat and postin' shitty bars while getting squashed by taxi cars, 3 ways to die weak attempt "will he live?" flat lined took a look at your post and puked from your lyrical scars. cause "we don't give a fuck always know it's the passion in this bitch" see you slap and squash you like a faggot maggot with no style, suck'n on my shit bile never worth while cause your a pile better off killin you yelling "you bastard" like a Colorado jew named kyle. walk a mile in my hoe's shoes and then read the news that your 2011 freestyle was terrible holding that toy gun, scared to touch it I could tell like rhymes you spat and fell off cause your soft like the limp dick of a catholic nun.

computers official die squash the news of you dying bright green ain't mean cause you trying mouth lips flying off the handle, like a 1988 daydream nation candle possible inspiration for my rage is that justice 'stress' video a black French vandal. just doing this thread for fun already took two turns for your one cause in a way I might have already won, cause daddy's talk'n here sonn still waiting for you to have begun or maybe Ill give you an F scarlett letter shun. either way I expect a long ass reply from you guy cause that's what happens when mc's retaliate, better yet I'll turn off my computer free from your verbal jizz like your the white whizz slap handy jerk and masturbate.

Lung juice splattered on the ceiling/ that's you tattered with hurt feelings/
    This is me starting a war, time on my hands, mind runs through no-man's-land/
    Let's see what's in store
    Stunt bike, excited kid? Time for retirement, on some consignment shit, reeling
    from the realest realist, water out ya cup, you spillin' spillin', soul abandonded/
    So, lemme smack you with my left-handed, peppermint stamped statement enhancer
    I raped the conventions, took the steak from Bennigans, laugh at minute-men
    provide intricate sentences for your daily pleasure, breezy with sunny flow, envelope
    a endeavor, stop it kid I'm onto you, down for war or whatever ... //

Quote Originally Posted by Cinematic View Post
    Stunt bike, excited kid?

Is this suppose to be a reference to the Nintendo game excite bike. If so that's dope.

Excite Bike reference indeed! thanks brotha