Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The official Wuki Pack discussion thread

85 %ER

Oh ok. . .thanks so much!

Chris

there's so much good shit on here,

the stuff i've listened to the most are the Killah Priest / Sunz Of Man joints as well as the Gravediggaz '99 demos with Shabazz and Omen.. but there's a lot of cool shit in there, the Tash Mahogany EP which i also guess is from '99-2000 that RZA produced, the Suga Bang tracks and even a joint with RZA and Daft Punk hahah... i really dug the RZA beats on the outtakes from "World According to...", though they were both in snippets form.

4th Disciple had a lot of good stuff on here, i fully agree with Drunken Monk that "Black Sheep" is one of the illest songs ever, i've been loving that since 4th first released the abridged version of the One Man album, but this one features 19 tracks instead of 13 and the sequencing is different... the reason some have heard "Heavy Burdenz" before is because it was on the "Best of 740" compilation.

i don't have the extras package though, that sound real interesting... could anyone up the True Master joint and some of the Shabazz '95 cuts - i'm sure i got some crazy shit i could trade for.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Claaa7, you still talking bout upping the shit?

Cilva: no i'm not going to upload the Wuki package, never said i would.. i'm asking if anyone had the True Master track and a few of the Shabazz '95 songs that was mentioned before

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

flamboyant steez liquidswordchamber36's Avatar

Yeah i agree with Claaa7 , If anyone could hook me up with True Master work on Blade Trinity and especially Those 95 era Shabazz tracks that would be killera and be heavily appreciated.

Apple music fucked with my collection.. had this but it's gonzo now. Anyone have this shit still?

it was on piratebay a while back, don't know if it is anymore

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

What yall think of those mental chambers series?