Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New York And New Jersey Rappers Will Always Be The Best

-

Default New York And New Jersey Rappers Will Always Be The Best

There's so many very good rappers from New York and New Jersey and they have made so many classic albums. That's why rappers from other cities will never be better than New York and New Jersey rappers because rappers from other cities haven't made as many classic albums as New York and New Jersey rappers. I know people may say New York and New Jersey rappers haven't made good albums since after the 90's but so what. Who gives a shit. If New York and New Jersey rappers never make good music again, they will always be on top because of the many classic rap albums that have come outta New York and New Jersey. Can some of ya'll tell me what new underground rappers that are from New York and New Jersey that i should check out? I wanna name some classic rap albums that have come from New York and New Jersey and i wanna know if ya'll agree with my list.

Redman-Whut Thee Album, Dare Iz A Darkside, Muddy Waters
    Erick Sermon-No Pressure, Double Or Nothing
    Keith Murray-The Most Beautifullest Thing In This World
    LL Cool J-Radio, Bigger And Deffer, Walking With A Panther, Mama Said Knock You Out, Mr Smith, The GOAT
    Whodini-Escape, Back In Black
    Run DMC-Run DMC, King Of Rock, Raising Hell, Down With The King
    Naughty By Nature-19 Naughty III, Poverty's Paradise
    Mobb Deep-The Infamous
    Nas-Illmatic
    Eric B and Rakim-Paid In Full
    Lost Boyz-Legal Drug Money
    KRS One-Criminal Minded, By All Means Necessary, Ghetto Music:The Blueprint, Edutainment, Sex And Violence, Return Of The Boom Bap, KRS One
    A Tribe Called Quest-The Low End Theory, Midnight Marauders, Beats Rhymes And Life, The Love Movement
    Notorious Big-Ready To Die
    Wu Tang Clan-Enter The Wu Tang(36 Chambers)
    Jeru The Damaja-The Sun Rises In The East
    Group Home-Livin Proof
    Brand Nubian-Everything Is Everything
    Big L-Lifestyles Ov Da Poor And Dangerous
    Das EFX-Dead Serious, Straight Up Sewaside, Hold It Down
    EPMD-Business As Usual, Business Never Personal, Back In Business
    Black Sheep-A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing
    M.O.P.-Firing Squad, First Family 4 Life
    Pete Rock and CL Smooth-Mecca And The Soul Brother, The Main Ingredient
    Gang Starr-Daily Operation, Hard To Earn, Moment Of Truth
    Onyx-Bacdafucup, All We Got Iz Us
    Nice and Smooth-Ain't A Damn Thing Changed
    Lords Of The Underground-Here Come The Lords
    Black Moon-Enta Da Stage, War Zone, Total Eclipse
    Smif and Wessun-Da Shinin
    De La Soul-Stakes Is High, AOI Mosaic Thump

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

The Thrill of It All spammy sosa's Avatar

ah, feels so good living in the best city in the world

-

LOL. Yeah a lot of good rap music has come from New York and New Jersey. Plus rap music started in New York and i wanna thank the pioneers who started rap. I've been to New York before and it's a nice city but i wouldn't wanna live there LOL. Too many people there and traffic is always bad.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

New York And New Jersey Rappers Will Always Be The Best

I agree

Shaolin Master

I agree, although Cali has a lot too

-

I forgot to say Jay-Z's Reasonable Doubt album, Jeru The Damaja's The Sun Rises In The East album, EPMD's Strictly Business album.

I forgot to say Jay-Z's Reasonable Doubt album, Jeru The Damaja's The Sun Rises In The East album, EPMD's Strictly Business album.
    Charles.... You also don't have anything from AZ or Wu tang Forever album on your list. ???

-

I don't have AZ's albums and Wu Tang Forever on my list because i don't like them. AZ is a very good rapper but his beats suck. I like some songs on his Doe Or Die, Pieces Of A Man, 9 Lives albums. I also wanna say much props to movie director Michael Schultz for doing Krush Groove because Krush Groove is the best rap movie of all time. Plus the rappers that were in the movie are from New York and even though Sheila E isn't a rapper, i wanna thank Michael for putting her in the movie with her cute self. Blair Underwood also did a good job playing Russell Simmons for that to be his first movie. Michael also directed the classic movie The Last Dragon with my baby Vanity and Taimak. RIP to the guy who was Taimak's brother and RIP to the guy who played Sho Nuff.

-

Plus New York and New Jersey got some good female rappers like Salt and Pepa, MC Lyte, Queen Latifah, Foxy Brown, Little Kim, Rah Digga, Lady Luck, Heather B.

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

The beats on Doe or Die and Wu Tang Forever do not suck hahahav

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

I don't have AZ's albums and Wu Tang Forever on my list because i don't like them. AZ is a very good rapper but his beats suck. I like some songs on his Doe Or Die, Pieces Of A Man, 9 Lives albums. I also wanna say much props to movie director Michael Schultz for doing Krush Groove because Krush Groove is the best rap movie of all time. Plus the rappers that were in the movie are from New York and even though Sheila E isn't a rapper, i wanna thank Michael for putting her in the movie with her cute self. Blair Underwood also did a good job playing Russell Simmons for that to be his first movie. Michael also directed the classic movie The Last Dragon with my baby Vanity and Taimak. RIP to the guy who was Taimak's brother and RIP to the guy who played Sho Nuff.
    You ever heard of BEATSTREET? LOL

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

Haha or wild style? Or style wars

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Yes ny and nj by far the best. I also didn't think wu forever was as good as the hype about it. Cant remember the last time I listened to it
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

-

Beat Street and Wild Style aren't better than Krush Groove.

nada ignorante

Why people sleep on AZ man?

He is top 5 NY rapper of all time true story.
    N.I.