Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Frustrated Black Men Migrating to Brazil in Record Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    prof, if you had to pick between a Christian BBW or a non Christian good looking woman, which would you pick?
    I probably would take the good looking woman.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    He has a point, though. No man wants a woman with a bad attitude. I refuse to deal with an attitude by putting a smile on my face.

As for the link, whatever. There are good quality women here in America. Yes, they're hard to obtain but I've learned how to stay away from the busted ones.

Titties and ass doesn't mean anything. If a woman is pretty in the face, slim, nice attitude, nice personality, and if she knows her role as a woman (doesn't challenge a man about anything), then she's worth keeping.
    i'm talking about him announcing he didn't click the link like hater lol

but i'm glad you learned how to meet women that don't been medcine. Hopefully one pops your cherry young sporty!

honestly dude, women treat me really well consistently. Not because i'm doing a magic trick but if you carry yourself like a man and deal with sane women you won't have any issues at all. I only get attitude when I go places that I shouldn't be like rap concerts and hood bars.

-

I still deal with prostitutes sometimes and i would never leave america to find a black woman. I'll always love black women and i don't care if i don't have a girlfriend until i die. I don't pay black women any attention because i know their attitudes are shitty but i love them especially lightskin black women. Lightskin and brownskin black women are the hottest women on the planet. I love me some Paula Patton, Beyonce, LisaRaye, Melyssa Ford(i just found out her mom is white), Halle Berry, Sanaa Lathan, Regina Hall, Meagan Good, Mari Morrow, Rihanna, Faith Evans, Antonique Smith, Leila Arcieri, Teairra Mari, Lauren London. Only darkskin black women i like are Gabrielle Union and Naturi Naughton. Ya'll black men go check out Think Like A Man 2 movie when it comes out on June 20th to support the hot black actresses Gabrielle Union, Meagan Good, Regina Hall, Taraji Henson. I saw the previews and i liked what i saw. The first one is good. Kevin Hart is also in these. I know Kevin gets some hate on here but i don't think he's that bad. He's funny sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.