Page 6 of 77 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Once Upon a Time in Shaolin/museum tour/1 copy of album

Banned

This pretty much confirms that A Better Tomorrow is going to suck. Release the scraps to the fans that still support these dudes in 2014 without Raekwon and without RZA production and keep the real release for some Jew who only wants it for the box it comes in.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

CORNED BEEF CUNT

Cilva jus shoulda sold this like the wuki package....I dont see anyone paying over a mill. for a chamber musik on steroids cut and paste album. I wanted to here this album jus based on the fact that it was supposedly put together with a theme that all the generals followed but come on man....I could see if the abbot himself said hed produced it like the old days but this is cilvaringz. How many people out side of wucorp even know who he is, and his production discography isnt impressive enough for this. Im guessing this is all for shock value to get some interest in this project so that a major label might pick it up and distribute. Too bad in a couple days us wu-corpers are going 2 b the only ones that still give a shit....If this shit dont come out this year i suggest all looking forward to this album jus chalk it and get back to fuckin wit the alchemist (this generations rza)....

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    theres no point, he wanna be a millionaire like uncle scrooge
    im pretty sure RZA already is a millionaire..

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/ric...rza-net-worth/

flamboyant steez liquidswordchamber36's Avatar

Is this a joke? I have to pay 30- or 50 dollars to hear this ONCE and in a gallery? wtf lol. I also have to be a millionaire if I want a purchase? smh..cream.

Preety rad idea man. Lets see how it works out

Pure genius. This also brings separates the die hard Wu-Heads from the sometimey ones.
    Last edited by Urban_Journalz; 03-26-2014 at 04:23 PM.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

innovative idea i will give them that

but the core fan base was cut off from ever owning this CD............... you think this box is coming around to your city anytime soon? are you gonna make the drive to some large city with a muesum or some shit, just to hear the album once? aint like you get to see them live in concert................

doesnt separate anyone, because the majority of wu fans arent fuckin millionaires and if they are, do you think they want the CD or the really expensive box

Shaolin Student

There had to be more to this. And if not then it's a bad idea.

THE QUIET SOLDIER

Wu-Tang for the children.........not anymore if this joke of an idea is true.

RZA is probably going to deliver a piss poor final album in ABT, so why can't Cilvaringz give us fans what we desire, the Wu sounding like its the 90's again.

Nope, he would rather join RZA in acting all Hollywood with his ideas and outlook.

Poor move Cilva, but then you did warn us we would kick off about this........

after i read some more of the article and posts in here, i guess, if some label buys this up then it might turn out okay for the fans but thats a big risk to take

but the evasive nature of it all makes it just seem like a money grab and stunt. i dislike that very much, but as they say, controversy sells.

but as a fan and a collector, im let down big time

What happens when the one copy of the album get scratched at the third venue of the "tour"?

Peace CT

I will give Cilva 30-50 bux right now if I could skip the museum part and buy the CD. Think this is what 99 percent of us want. Album has been talked about for what 2 years now and honestly I dont think we will ever hear it. Nobody on this site can be happy after reading this article because I think it puts the album even farther from us. All those Wu Stan dream features seem like a big tease right now. Hope I am wrong and hear this album soon. On a side note-why is Sinfillycute so negative always. Peace

Quote Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
    im pretty sure RZA already is a millionaire..

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/ric...rza-net-worth/
    so is RZA going to buy the album then release it after A Better Tomorrow, just to call that the last wu album?

Fucking brilliant idea. All these cat's complaining over nothing knowing damn well they gonna get their asses out of their bedrooms and to a gallery to hear this shit.

Just let me choose what headphones to use.

NO BULLSHIT RZA/DRE HEADPHONES.
    It's the god, god.

Cilvaringz basically already alluded to it being available to the public at some point. Could be a while though.