Page 36 of 77 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Once Upon a Time in Shaolin/museum tour/1 copy of album

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    There's no talking to you guys. Everytime it's something else. Sort it out among yaselves. Im out.
    Im not even having a go. if u just said "this is my chance to get rich and famous because conventional methods don't work no more for the average artist" rather than ducking behind the "art" it would be more respectable than what u saying. I'm out too hope this album makes u rich and famous
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

There's no talking to you guys. Everytime it's something else. Sort it out among yaselves. Im out.

Our points are all valid so cilva leaves the board......makes sense. Ducking the true fans because he knows that he switched what his original plan was for this album.....an album for the fans. Cilva....bring up the old thread then that was deleted. I am extremely interested if anyone buys this album. If so, they must be a billionaire and not care about throwing money away. I can't see this album being purchased anytime soon either. I feel the expectations is to get close to 10 million maybe more for this album which is ludicrous.
    I'm the Greatest Scientifically Inclined Mind Since Einstein!!!!

THE QUIET SOLDIER

The reason we feel angry Cilva is because we feel cheated.

Anyways, do you have a timeframe of when the Tour will commence? How long for? In which cities? And so, can you drop any of your Cryptic Cilva Hints for us to ponder upon for another couple of weeks!?

Veteran Member

Wow.. I have been reading this forum for years but hardly posted because I thought you guys were a bunch of uber obsessive fans, but you really hit an all time low after this Forbes article ran. I can't believe how you guys actually justify this behaviour to yourselves. First of all, whatever the fuck Cilvaringz and Rza did wasnt really my thang, matter of fact, I think it won't work. But you cannot deny that it was a genius thing to do. Almost every major media outlet is talking positive about this thing. And it pretty much hit up every major newspaper, tv station, radio station, world wide. The way they played it was f***ing genius. I over heard people talking about this on the streets! Regular old people discussing what music means to them and how this album made them think about how music was appreciated.

If I was Cilva though, I would not even respond to you guys here. Some of you are sounding like some real whiny little bitches. First you complain that this move is not convenient for your needs, then you say it was all a lie, and when he doesn't answer what you want to hear, you say oh this album is a copy and paste album anyway, oh he's just copying rza's style.. come on… seriously. The world is at their feet, they are being called genius innovators, artists are hailing their bold move, and debates are being held everywhere by some of the most influential and prolific people and institutions, and what is the wu-tang corp forum doing? yo, it's one thing to be a fan, or even a die hard fan, but you guys surpassed that shit. This is the first time I'm actually seeing obsessive fans in the Hip Hop genre. You guys like those bitches crying for One Direction at their concerts!

Get over it already… he made the album he can do what he wants, so what he lied, ok so he lied, you still not getting it, he not changing his mind. They gonna go ahead with this and from what i got from that bloomberg shit, theyre gonna try and make the possibility of a commercial release extra difficult. So I think if you really want things to change, cut ya balls off and jump off the balcony in protest. Maybe then you'll be heard. Or everybody hit up Ben Horowitz and beg him to buy it and release it. He's probably the only one capable of doing that!

PEACE.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsman View Post
    cut ya balls off and jump off the balcony in protest

Oztradamus

Ayo Cilva, how soon can the public expect to hear this at museums, art gallerires, or music festivals?

Us the fans did not hype this album up......cilva hyped it up to us! Why hype up an album to us when we can't hear it? I mean unless they have this album at a movie theatre you are not catching me trying to find a museum where I can go listen to it for 50 bucks. It would have to be at a regal or some shit for 10 bucks max. You can say we are obsessed crazy fans....but we check this forum for the sole purpose to hear about news of the group and if any new music is coming out for us to get excited about. Cilva convinced us in the old thread on how epic of an album this is going to be and he is doing this for the fans. We the fans get excited .....and then get disappointed when we hear there is one copy that they are trying to sell for millions of dollars. If there was a way to pitch in an amount of money ......say 10 bucks .....even 20 bucks and they put a hold on our credit cards for 20 bucks until they reach a top dollar amount that they like ....then mail a hard copy to the fans all at once......that is a great idea. It would be like a fundraiser.......you pay for it up front first......everyone can see how much money the total amount has been raised......and then when they are happy with a total figure......hard copies are mailed all at once to those who paid. Ya.....it will eventually leak.......but you settled for the dollar amount already so there should be no complaints......I would absolutely throw down 20 and wait until the dollar amount they want is reached. Or put a time limit on payments.....like a full year or something to put money in for the album
    I'm the Greatest Scientifically Inclined Mind Since Einstein!!!!

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Just a joke. I love he is like I changed my mind. Deleted the it's coming thread. Deleted the wiki thread

What's there to hide Ringz?

And I bought the wuki package. And I would have bought once upon a time in a museum as well. Then u go one bloomberg and say fuck the fans

You're a joke and I hope u get a taste of your own medicine and it fucking leaks without anyone buying it you petulant fuck

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Did Cilva ever explained why he deleted those two threads?
    bring back begongo!!

PRODIGAL SUN

Will this make a stop at a Gathering of the Juggalos festival?

Shit too much dam bitching. Im sure we are gona benefit off of this new wave of wu promo shit. This site recently has just turned to guys weho bitch all day about this and that. its terrible. I bet if he gave the slbum to us for free most of you would still find somethibg to bitch about. The wu generals aint even what they used to be, wu Is over in its past form. You might aswell sit back and watch to see if this new wave brings a new fresh vibe.

Quote Originally Posted by DR. NICK RIVIERA View Post
    Did Cilva ever explained why he deleted those two threads?

nope

Didnt lie, simply came up with better idea for it and changed my mind. Glad I did. Lying is knowing beforehand you're not telling the truth. Furthermore, dont act like I/we work for you and your personal needs. Some of yall acting like straight slavers, "release the fucking record the way we want or we'll bash you and cuss you and ridicule ya shit!". Yall should really listen to yallselves acting all sensitive and hurt. Yall can still listen to the record, only you'll have to go places to do so. And highly likely you'll never physically own it. So what? Its me. Regular old Cilvaringz,"this shit wont be like 36 or Forever anyway!"

You're free to do what you want with what you created

the fact that you haven't apologized whatsoever for leading on fans for about a year (I think more) and getting them anticipated for an album

then doing your best to make it impossible to ever own

was not cool man.

I don't blame you for being about getting paid. This was your only real way of obtaining anything more than about 200k from this album so I applaud you for finding that avenue/having it handed to you by someone else (who knows the genesis of the idea). At the end of the day it's sad that you don't seem to care that people who want to hear this will be mostly unable to actually appreciate it to the level that you yourself must appreciate good albums, ie through multiple listenings to fully decipher what you want out of it.

I believe RZA said music is supposed to be free. He was hipped to the idealogy by I believe Frusciante but I'm unsure if I'm right about that. It's a shame you spent all that time in your self proclaimed palace and at the end of the day the fans won't get what they want.

But at the end of the day not being able to listen to a Cilvaringz album ad infinitum isn't going to do much to harm the world.
    Non Ignorants

RIP

Quote Originally Posted by human torch View Post
    Rza going to do Ringz dirty, name me one elemate who has seen long term sucess, rza gonna to jack this for his own just like he did 4th, true, y-kim, rns, prince paul and countless others
    prince paul wasn't a wu element

prince paul was more or less rzas mentor

a shame none of the elements have achieved their rightful place in the hierarchy of hip hop.

about the only ones with any buzz on the production tip are bronze and cilva. bronze through putting out a ton of solid work. cilva through smoke and mirrors promotion of the album that has people salivating to travel the land to intake art at its finest; vibing out to an album in a museum.
    Non Ignorants

RIP