Page 18 of 77 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast

Thread: Once Upon a Time in Shaolin/museum tour/1 copy of album

'

Scavenger hunt would've been a funny marketing strategy. Discounted airfare, drink bracelets and bury that powder box in Mogadishu, Somalia.

See how many Wu geeks make it out alive.

Ill support the brand till the end. A wu fan is always die hard.

Ain't this gonna cost a small fortune? Just renting space or paying event organizers for all of this and even security. How much would it even cost to use up space in a museum these days anyways?

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

^everybody knows thats you jammin lmfao
    We do it for the people.

LOL ! nah i never ordered from soul temple, im not crazy

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    this is a great idea, i'm all for it. Very innovative.

i will pay your $50 to sit & listen to a 2 hour double cd in a museum.

but my form of protest will be me eating foods that give me horrendous tear inducing flatulence that smells like fresh shit & old eggs.

and i will release this putrid toxin upon the art gallery with a smile upon my face.

because i believe in freedom.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

Banned

I think Jammin read the article wrong. He/she must have thought it said "Rza and Cilvaringz will double team Jammin's mom."

That is the only explanation for why he/she could be so upset about Wu-tang debuting their music in a museum.

Jammin' you either need to get some pussy or change your tampon.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

All the big and well known Museums and galleries are free entry in the UK. You don't have to pay for any of them. But it will still be ridiculous listening to derivative, artless music in them.

No offence to Cilvaringz, he does what he does, but his 'beats' are not at the cutting edge of any type of music. I'm sure he'd be the first to admit he's not even trying to create progressive or challenging art. Everyone knows this. So it just feels ridiculous. Great publicity though, but if it's all a front for pub then it's just fake, and kind of money grabbing no matter what you say. You're not a concept artist.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Quote Originally Posted by jammin View Post
    100%

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    I think Jammin read the article wrong. He/she must have thought it said "Rza and Cilvaringz will double team Jammin's mom."

That is the only explanation for why he/she could be so upset about Wu-tang debuting their music in a museum.

Jammin' you either need to get some pussy or change your tampon.

perv?

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI View Post
    FYI - Most musuem exhibitions cost either $10-$25 on top of the $10 you pay for General Admission.

And that is to see multiple pieces/multiple mediums of art by different artists.

I've seen this happen to an extent with an ANDY WARHOL exhibition. Mind you the music was archival from Velvet Underground and they even had archival footage of Velvet Underground playing, interviews, pictures and so on. It was cool to see the ambience was great totally took you back to that era. They set up one of the galleries to play music another to play archived footage, another with lights and furniture, another with old photo's and so on. It was indeed unique to see and since I do work at a Museum on the weekends it was free for me. Just like this would be.

Cilva - Are ya'll planning on something like this^

Shaolin Student

Will this be coming to the Smithsonian in DC?

Veteran Member

Massive congrats to Cilva for trolling the people on here like I have never seen people trolled before

The skill of sucking everyone in thinking they was going to be able to purchase a vintage sounding album but then tell them only a millionaire will ever be able to hear this in there own home, excellent troll work

Only trendy arty farty types will want to go to a museum to listen to music of any kind, most want to hear this on there own system in there own environment

I have never witnessed such selfish and greedy behavior from any Wu member or anyone affiliated such as this stunt, this is beyond immoral to do one album and think you will sell it for millions (which you will not get but probably get a few thousand for it in the end)

I can see many Wu members and affiliates being super pissed at Cilva for pulling this stunt off and reckon they aint going to let this slide as gone too far this time

This pretentious, self indulgence of music will not take off as people will just revolt against the artist and there integrity will diminish for treating there fans this way as too many musicians out there to step in there place and reap the rewards

I see a revolt coming and the tide will turn as this is the ultimate pisstake

Can see people within the Wu speaking there minds and taking action over this blasphemous act