Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lord Jamar's son follows in his father's footsteps

If you don't think he's ignorant, you're either ignorant yourself or dumb. Yeah that's true, he needs publicity cause he's been off the radar(not gaydar) for over 15 years.

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    I cant stand.pretentious fake outrage
    When Sharpton and Jesse Jackson get involved in an issue, then it becomes the ultimate in fake outrage

Here's the problem I have with this...everyone has been Pouncing on this dude on and on..day after day I hear about lord jamar and I have to wonder what the real issue behind that is, as stated before, jamar and his camp have always said shit like this..some worse in their music..calling whites devils,crackers etc since the early 90s, no one seemed to give a fuck then, as a matter of fact ,I'm willing to bet, the same people bought the records, went to the shows and made them a household name, then all of a sudden,cats is acting like they got amnesia...as if jamar was always a tolerant cat from the get go which annoys me to no end

There's an agenda here and I hate it...I hate it because jamars opinions arent changing shit..jamar doesn't have the power or influence to make a difference in the life's of anyone in this country, he is just another man who shared his opinionsnon questions HE WAS ASKED, meanwhile I am yet to see y'all go at people like micheal Dunn who just murdered a black kid in cold blood or even cats like Sean hannity, rush limbaugh who are borderline racists bigots with more influence and weight to cause systematic damage, I'm yet to see y'all be outraged about yellawolf prouncing around in a conferderwtion flag apparel which stands for more then just words..it has a history of hate that lives to this day

It also amazes me how a country which not too long ago was hanging brothers from trees and lynching them is all of a sudden a utopia of tolerance...u really want your progressive views to go far...then standnfor the disenfranchised...like let's see...racism as a whole...black men getting murdered because they can't hide what they look like, enough with this pretentious shit where people have taken on the nazi mentality of trying to censor people's opinions about someone's bedroom matters..this shits irritating....it's to a point now where...dudes can't even get into the game without announcing they are gay so they can get special treatment....and u got people here focusing on that and actually ignoring the fact that cat might not even be talented, sportsmen leading women on for years with a lie..sleeping with men and promising her to marry her but one day comes out and says he is gay and u got pretentious people yelling..he is a hero..meanwhile..someone elses life has been destroyed, while u got the douchebag president in the white house pushing this shit in other peoples backyards and countries but pretend lime this is really a tolerant place..gimme a fucking break...

The worst thing about pretentious progressives is they havenmo limits with this nonsense....now u got people dressing up their sons in skirts at an age of 6 talking about they know he is gay and they want him to be open about his sexuality and u people are on the sidelines cheering that shit like it's cool....are u kidding me..ain't shit cool about a kid being confused about sexual orientations whether straight or gay, their brains are not even developed enough to understand what sex is and yet..this is the discussion y'all got kids in this atmosphere indulged in ,instead of letting them just be that...kids...playing with toys..enjoying youth...etc.. I'm for equality but I'm not for censorship...this world has always been a world where people differ in logic and beliefs....I don't fucking wanna live in a p,ante of tree hugging fake smiling idiots who just wanna bandwagon shit....there are people who hate blacks with a passion..they say it..I live myself...they have a right to voice their opinion....without being censored...I'm starting to really dislike how some of you so called open minded progressives wanna come and change the way the game has always been...people always expressed themselves in hip hop....without censorship..that's what made it such an attractive art form to many..that's why brand Nubian,channel live and dead prez have an audience..it's a huge scene..u don't have to fuck with them but don't sit there and say...u were a fan of brand Nubian but can't stand lord jamars views...are u shitting me..and u on a wu board as a die hard wutang fan? Enough with the fake ass shit man

And for the record...I'm no fan of that perm head pimp either..I have also expressed my disgust for my fellow blacks who bandwagon people's plights just for attention

People bringing up irrelevant shit like music from 20 years ago and censorship etc. Has nothing to do with this.

Jamar is saying shit in 2014 on twitter and youtube for attention and coming off like an idiot because he has a lack of understanding, an illogical take on the things he talks about.

Jamar is saying shit he has always said..what does the year or tie frame have to do with it...if we wanna talk relevance....then on the subject matter...jamar should be the last person anyone should be going after...there are white American evangelists right now inciting Africans to burn gay folks over the doctrine of some blue eyed blonde haired dude on a cross...I don't see anyone outraged here...I don't see countless updates on that..let's get real here

Jamar is saying shit he has always said..what does the year or tie frame have to do with it...if we wanna talk relevance....then on the subject matter...jamar should be the last person anyone should be going after...there are white American evangelists right now inciting Africans to burn gay folks over the doctrine of some blue eyed blonde haired dude on a cross...I don't see anyone outraged here...I don't see countless updates on that..let's get real here
    I don't know dude. It is what it is. People hear Jamar say some dumb shit and then they say "Jamar is saying dumb shit". Why are you surprised?

Not everything has an agenda. I've seen black rappers wear confederate bandanas and other clothing. Christbearer is a redneck and catches snapping turtles. The knuckleheads from Fox news have been brought up here at the forum a lot over the years. The crazy religious christians going over to other countries and encouraging them to lash out against gay people has been brought up here before too.

If the US wants to limit the amount of funding to the Uganda eat poo poo president and some others there that are bat shit crazy who want to put gay people in jail for life or kill them, then I don't see what's the big deal. (The US provides too much funding to too many countries anyway). This isn't the Game of Thrones time period anymore. Like has been said before, the concept of 5 percent is really dumb. It's good that more of the WU have veered away from that as they got older. People that try to say that non whites can't be racist are full of nonsense.
    Last edited by check two; 04-07-2014 at 01:24 PM.

My point is, why so much focus on jamar? Since when has jamar had the power to create any damage with his opinions? He doesn't have the status or financial power to cause damage..he is simply an entertainer that was asked a question and he stated his opinion and now it seems like everyone is trying to make him the poster child for homophobia in hip hop which is bullshit.. It has always been prevailant in the game since the early days..I know personally a shit load of rappers who echo his sentiments but are too pussy to be honest about it..I respect jamar atleast for being real about his feelings even if I dont totally agree with em, especially the whole "no whites in hip hop" thing, I've always said...once it goes there..I'm done with it

Another point I'm trying to drive here is, this era is more dangerous than the 50s and 60s to both the gays and those who express opinions...atleast back then,u knew who was who, today, most people are attention whores following a script just to be cool with what's norm... I doubt all these so called "tolerant " folks are genuinely doing it for the right reasons, I'm willing to bet some of these same folks behind closed doors will be talking all kinds of crazy shit about mexicans and niggers but when it comes to gay...." don't say that..YOU A HOMOPHOBE", I know too many fake fucks like that and it makes me sick

'

Considering the guy is stupid enough to believe the existence of homosexuals in black music is some sort of new phenomenon or agenda perpetuated by whites...

LOL! Someone tweet this to him^

Then I think the criticism is well deserved.

Could care less about his views. He's entitled to them. It's his ridiculous unsound logic he exercises when trying to find a means to justify them. Often I feel like I'm watching a child w/ a learning disorder attempt to construct a deductive argument.

If it was a white person who had the same views as Jamar i would have the same opinion, racism is bullshit, PERIOD.

He really needs to get over the homophobic shit though, yes I understand he rapped bout similar shit but that was 20 years ago, I thought he might have matured.

Although I think Vlad TV deserve a lot of blame, their trying to coax these sensationalist views out of him to get sum publicity for themselves

Quote Originally Posted by iniquity View Post
    Lord Jamar answering questions truthfully makes him ignorant?
    Quote Originally Posted by iniquity View Post
    Lord Jamar I hate Jews answering questions truthfully I hate Jews makes him ignorant I hate Jews?
    I still dont get how anyone was a brand.nubian fan and they.NOW complaining about the same content they used to rap about? Thats like getting mad at dead prez anti white interviews and yet claim u loved their music...makes no fucking sense
    I cant stand.pretentious fake outrage
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Steezo View Post
    "punks jump up to get beat down" is a gay bashing anthem.

"i can freak fly flow fuck up a faggot /
    i dont understand they ways and i aint down with gays"
    -sadat x

now what was your point about brand nubian again?

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!