Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: realest facebook account of alltimes

I've just read all 15 pages of this EPIC thread and it's blown my mind, so funny but extremely sad, I really didn't think people like this existed he's so extreme it's hard to believe but the guy is for real, I can't remember who said it but it really is a real life J-Roc from Trailer Park Boys, but even worse! I swear somebody needs to make a documentary about his life it would (unintentionally) be the funniest thing ever.

I might make a fake profile and fuck with him.

One hasn't been done for years but if I could nominate a thread for classic status it would definitely be this one.
    -----------------------

Rusty Bayev
    Yesterday
    LMS FOR LAYS POTATO CHIPS

Rusty Bayev: Yeah true, but most sources say pac is living in cuba cuz of the seven day theory and say he faked his death and he did it to get aeway from the drama and stress and pac is keepin lowkey low profile downlow anonymous exclusive private confidential disclosed unknown unseen topsecret and movin in silence nigga and thats why he dont give us hints of his whereabouts in havana cuba, nigga

This guy is fucked!
    Last edited by CashRules; 06-27-2014 at 02:12 PM.
    -----------------------

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post

LOL this Jay Stacks is seriously like 12 years old

And isn't CT where PCP are from? Maybe they should sign Jay Stacks
    I just died

If these dudes turned up in skampoe's hood, he'd eat their shoes and get them tattoo'd on his big toe.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CashRules View Post
    Rusty Bayev
    Yesterday
    LMS FOR LAYS POTATO CHIPS

Rusty Bayev: Yeah true, but most sources say pac is living in cuba cuz of the seven day theory and say he faked his death and he did it to get aeway from the drama and stress and pac is keepin lowkey low profile downlow anonymous exclusive private confidential disclosed unknown unseen topsecret and movin in silence nigga and thats why he dont give us hints of his whereabouts in havana cuba, nigga

This guy is fucked!
    There was one day where he said that 2pac didn't return today so it proves he's dead lmao

And yeah it was me who made the J Roc comment hahahaha when he says if dr dre wants to put a j roc verse on he's record it's aight hahahaha that's J Corry to the fullest, releasing mixtapes with cut n paste canibus verses
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

I think I'm gonna friend him so I get some more of the insider exclusive shit.
    http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by the hound View Post
    there was one day where he said that 2pac didn't return today so it proves he's dead lmao
    lmfao!!!

J-Corry Antonelli lol imma 10 albums deep rapstar - i am j-corry. and about what for a fucking track r u talking about moron!? u have to mention da tracktitle moron! faggot ass freak get da fuck outta here, yes u heard right u r da freak cos u r delusional as shit!!! mothafuckers better google first of befo they talk shit aight

J-Corry Antonelli i am a 10 albums deep rap monster, i am da terminator ina rap game, i am j-corry.

J-Corry Antonelli and if mothafuckaz dont see da line between eminem and j-corry, i cant help them

YA KNOW OG RUSTY GONNA GET INVOLVED!

Dat Nígga Rusty: Fucc yall snitches, narcs, and dry snitches, and undercover cops and regular cops, swat teams, special agents and especially fucc the fbi, nigga
    5 hrs

It doesn't get realer dan dis.
    -----------------------

This cannot be real though? i mean come on how does a person like this exist?

Banned

Some of the comments on that picture are fuckin killing me Rusty holds it the fuck down

Dat Nígga Rusty
    Aliennn shittt spaceship flow nigga

J-Corry Antonelli
    word up, aliens is shady records and murdah records fans

Dat Nígga Rusty
    Tupac aliens, nigga

Jakob Wegert
    Man an alien isn't goin to get drunk or high whith u bro

-----------------------------------------------------

Dat Nígga Rusty
    Yo dude, eminem is j corry favorite rapper and marshall is down and rides for j corry and repreesents and supports and gives props and shoutouts, broooo!!! He can tag whoever he wants, its his life and page, dudeeeeeee.....u trippin bruhhhh

Mike Bilodeau
    Wheres the track

J-Corry Antonelli
    what track

Mike Bilodeau
    You ain't an artist? Just posin?

Dat Nígga Rusty

Omgggggggg j corry, he is an idiot, ummm btw he dissed eminem on his old account, xuz he called eminem"s old account fictional and inauthentic and artificial and imposter account, and eminem said his old personal fb account was non fictional and authentic, j corry, my nigga, Mike looks like fake ass River Phoenix with a motorcycle jaccet on, my nigga

LOL some dude askin J Corry for his song and J Corry acting like he just found out a rapper is supposed to make music
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Some of the comments on that picture are fuckin killing me Rusty holds it the fuck down

Dat Nígga Rusty
    Yo dude, eminem is j corry favorite rapper and marshall is down and rides for j corry and repreesents and supports and gives props and shoutouts, broooo!!! He can tag whoever he wants, its his life and page, dudeeeeeee.....u trippin bruhhhh
    :
    Hahahahahahahahaha So this guy genuinely believes Eminem 'is down and rides for j corry' and that he represents, supports gives props and even gives shoutouts to him, RFLMAO!!!

I followed him on Facebook, his LMS's are getting desperate, it was rappers, albums, weed now it's things like:

Dat Nígga Rusty
    9 hours ago
    LMS FOR PINEAPPLES.

Hahaha this dude is FUCKED!
    -----------------------

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

I'm not sure what role Rusty plays in all of this. He sounds like he's some kind of hype man for J-Correy? Although I'm not sure how posting full frontal nudes of himself on Facebook achieves this?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

They are closet homo's.

I seriously cannot believe he has black friends that are cool with him calling them his n****a, that is so fucked up.

I'm going to look into what part OG Rusty plays in all this nonsense, like bally said he seems like a hype man or some shit.

These guys are the most pathetic little fuckboys ever, I have to look twice at some of the shit they say 'cos I'm thinking nar he didn't just say that, no way, but he did SMH.
    Last edited by CashRules; 07-03-2014 at 11:49 AM.
    -----------------------