Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why would you be ashamed that your ancestors were slaves?

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post

You can't openly say you don't have value for your own women. No group of people in the world do this, it's complete madness but if you can't see it than you can't see it.
    You look at this with a tribal mindset which is foreign to me. My "own women"? Who the hell is that? Just cuz women have the same skin colour as me, doesn't make her MY woman. I do not possess her! What if she is the most deplorable human that ever came into being? Do I want anything to do with her? NO!

Character wise, I have nothing in common with those beings and I want nothing to do with people like that regardless of their skin color. It is just that a lot of BW tend to have the same nasty attitudes.

You say no group of people in the world do what black men do, but you are wrong. Their are plenty of white men who are sick and tired of feminazi white women and are choosing to go Asian and South American. There are even websites geared toward talking shit about white women and how they (and western women in general) should be avoided at all costs!!!

But of course you don't know that.

ok i don't feel like reading anyone else's posts lol.
    elohoel

In the projects a little ways from here, there are more fat white women(a good amount of gingers with cornrows) pushing baby strollers around than black women.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    Their are plenty of white men who are sick and tired of feminazi white women and are choosing to go Asian and South American. There are even websites geared toward talking shit about white women and how they (and western women in general) should be avoided at all costs!!!

But of course you don't know that.
    It's easier for people to point out the flaws of American black men.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty