Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why would you be ashamed that your ancestors were slaves?

Default Why would you be ashamed that your ancestors were slaves?

Honestly people have been allowing themselves to believe that there's something shameful about your ancestors being slaves without ever examining how ridiculous that train of thought is. If John Mccain was a POW, should his daughter, a meaty women slut, be ashamed?

What element of slavery should someone's posterity be ashamed off? Where the slaves 'doing something bad' what's worthy of condemnation? Nobody's children is ever ashamed if their parents are kidnapped, or brutalized. Hell most people that hear they had a distant relative that went to prison would have a very hard time finding a reason to be ashamed. Some hear their ancestors were criminals (bootleggers for example) and it's a proud part of their heritage. They'll even brag about it. If your parent was even raped, you wouldn't be ashamed of that parent.

Entrapment, forced labor, victimization, and subjegation seldom makes someone 'ashamed' of their immediate parent or even grand parent. Records of crime seldom if ever do this, so why would slavery?

It's honestly in the exact same league as german jews being 'ashamed' that their ancestors were put in concentration camps and killed. Just floating this idea sounds ridiculous.

It's funny how in America the black people are supposed to share the same with the white people, or feel 'less' because their ancestors were slaves. What a retarded fucking way of thinking.

Anyways, he's a comical series called Ask A Slave where you white tourists get a chance to ask someone enslaved by George Washington real slave questions

http://www.majeofficial.com/#!ask-a-slave/cbx1

Veteran Member

Maybe you should be telling that to some of your African brothers who use that as an insult toward Blacks in the Americas.

And only a Black Woman would do the ask a slave thing. It is Black Men who endured real suffering under white supremacy.

None of that is true.

As africans, we come to America and realize this country doesn't like black people the hard way. The irony is we figure out that it's black americans that hate black people the most and so we're under constant assault one way or another. Within a few years it's very difficult for an african to be fond of african americans due to the treatment.

african american men don't like people with coarse black hair, black women people with various brown to black hues of skin, and the idea of africa for reasons that are now beyond understanding. So as africans with half of us being black women, all of use having coarse black hair and and black skin, we're prime targets for attack and hate.

I have fought maybe 6 people my entire life except one time where there was a brawl, out of the 6 only 1 was white and all of the fights were because I was black. Now with those odds, i would have absolutely no reason to like black americans what so ever, but i'm not ignorant and don't feel that they are different from me in any way so that isn't the story. What ever weirder is that Nebraska is so white, I didn't meet african americans until 7th grade and in that year there were 2 fights (i was the only african until sudanese people came in numbers)

I remember one time it was favorite color day. I wore a large all teal agbada (african robe) to school and literally looked like God. All the white people wanted to take pictures, ask me about my outfit, etc etc. I even got asked to come and speak about some of the concepts from the book Things Fall Apart. There were like 8 black people in my grade and they literally became angry that I was wearing a african attire. They first tried making fun of me, but I responded with traditional ether and it led to an 'almost fight'.

A lot of african american men don't like themselves and they'll be damned to like anyone that someone like them. They're literally the only classification of human that doesn't want kids that look like themselves as a majority. They'll say dumb shit like 'I'm into all types of girls" or "i'm into white girls" and don't realize this is completely fucking bizarre at such rates. They hate everything about black people but africans will be accused of 'not liking black people' when in reality black american men are often hostile and have a strange inability to cope with not being white.

Now their new war is against black women. Hence your childish post about black women not 'enduring' white supremacy or whatever was you worded that excuse for not being a man.
    Last edited by TSA; 04-09-2014 at 01:52 PM.

Non Ignorant Math Team

lol I usually thought that it was white people who were supposed to be ashamed of having black slaves and that white people today had to apologise or something.

tbh its all fucking stupid and seems to be based on the principle that people are responsible for their ancestors' actions or that a person should be ashamed because of what their ancestors were.

none of its true.

seems even more stupid if people are ashamed of themselves because their ancestors were mistreated

NON-IGS

^yeah that's how I feel. Sometimes people will come out and say it but most of the time it's implied in narratives like 'we don't have a history we were slaves' or something statements meant to imply that someone there was an abnormal or inferior passage through history because of what happened to a particular set of ancestors (this isn't even all of them).

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    None of that is true.

As africans, we come to America and realize this country doesn't like black people the hard way. The irony is we figure out that it's black americans that hate black people the most and so we're under constant assault one way or another. Within a few years it's very difficult for an african to be fond of african americans due to the treatment.

african american men don't like people with coarse black hair, black women people with various brown to black hues of skin, and the idea of africa for reasons that are now beyond understanding. So as africans with half of us being black women, all of use having coarse black hair and and black skin, we're prime targets for attack and hate.

I have fought maybe 6 people my entire life except one time where there was a brawl, out of the 6 only 1 was white and all of the fights were because I was black. Now with those odds, i would have absolutely no reason to like black americans what so ever, but i'm not ignorant and don't feel that they are different from me in any way so that isn't the story. What ever weirder is that Nebraska is so white, I didn't meet african americans until 7th grade and in that year there were 2 fights (i was the only african until sudanese people came in numbers)

I remember one time it was favorite color day. I wore a large all teal agbada (african robe) to school and literally looked like God. All the white people wanted to take pictures, ask me about my outfit, etc etc. I even got asked to come and speak about some of the concepts from the book Things Fall Apart. There were like 8 black people in my grade and they literally became angry that I was wearing a african attire. They first tried making fun of me, but I responded with traditional ether and it led to an 'almost fight'.

A lot of african american men don't like themselves and they'll be damned to like anyone that someone like them. They're literally the only classification of human that doesn't want kids that look like themselves as a majority. They'll say dumb shit like 'I'm into all types of girls" or "i'm into white girls" and don't realize this is completely fucking bizarre at such rates. They hate everything about black people but africans will be accused of 'not liking black people' when in reality black american men are often hostile and have a strange inability to cope with not being white.

Now their new war is against black women. Hence your childish post about black women not 'enduring' white supremacy or whatever was you worded that excuse for not being a man.
    You have made some very good points. I can say that black men are the only ones (from what I have seen) who give each other dirty looks, especially when they're driving. I just don't understand it the dislike for one another.

In regards to slavery, I'm not ashamed. A lot of other races we slaves but blacks get the worse of it.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 04-10-2014 at 06:16 AM.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

'

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    One the I can say is that black men are the only ones who give each other dirty goods, especially when they're driving. I just don't understand it.
    what???

i hate when black people use slavery as a defense. makes no sense what so ever.

Veteran Member

As africans, we come to America ...
    Exactly. Africa, as big as a continent it is, has a lot of corruption, tribalism, nationalism, and wars poppin off every few yrs in various countries, it is not worth living in, so you came to America. Right?

They hate everything about black people but africans will be accused of 'not liking black people'
    Refer back to the "wars poppin off every few yrs..." in Africa showin & provin Africans don't like other Africans. Tribalism and Nationalism also show & prove this!

Now their new war is against black women.
    You got THAT right. It is very clear now in the 2014 that the black woman in general is now what the old time racist said she was. She is disloyal, lacking honor, shameless, unruly, etc. Please refer to Youtube, WSHH, other internet sites, news channels, and general human experience.
    Last edited by diggy; 04-09-2014 at 10:42 PM.

{>____<}

You have made some very good points. I can say that black men are the only ones (from what I have seen) who give each other dirty looks, especially when they're driving. I just don't understand it the dislike for one another.

In regards to slavery, I'm not ashamed. A lot of other races we slaves but blacks get the worse of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    what???

Fixed! I hate my smartphone

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    You got THAT right. It is very clear now in the 2014 that the black woman in general is now what the old time racist said she was. She is disloyal, lacking honor, shameless, unruly, etc. Please refer to Youtube, WSHH, other internet sites, news channels, and general human experience.
    How is the black woman a racist?

Veteran Member

Did I say that?

{>____<}

Did I say that?

(My phone is getting on my nerves)

What I meant to ask is, How is the black woman what the old time racist said she was?

WSHH, Youtube, etc is just negative. Notice how they don't display blacks in a positive light.

Veteran Member

What I meant to ask is, How is the black woman what the old time racist said she was?
    Peep the sentence I made after writing that one.

In the 2014, many are confirming what was said about them centuries ago.

And it's not just Youtube and other sites; it's real life.

{>____<}

Peep the sentence I made after writing that one.

In the 2014, many are confirming what was said about them centuries ago.

And it's not just Youtube and other sites; it's real life.

Yes, you have made a great point in regards to their behavoir and their state of mind. I think it's safe to state that a good portion of women (non-black) are shameless, rude, bitchy, and non-loyal in America. Black women receive the worse of it by their peers, men, media, etc.

TSA did make a good point. Men have no right to be upset with their women. If we as black men cannot control nor provide for our women, what does that make us?