Thread: Ice Cube says he was robbed after losing to Paul Walker at movies award show

Default Ice Cube says he was robbed after losing to Paul Walker at movies award show

Kind of an ignorant thing to bring up. Also, the previews for that movie with Kevin Hart looked horrible, as does any movie with Kevin Hart.

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/ice...us-weekly.html

lmao at pining for an MTV Movie Award

Quote Originally Posted by oDoUoSoKo View Post
    lmao at pining for an MTV Movie Award
    It's the only acting award Cube has a prayer of winning, in all fairness

so true

this is honestly pathetic

he should be whining at all his boys from back in the day who are gone and giving all praises due to the god paul walker

I mean if there's one award that Paul Walker actually should win it's probably an MTV award since they care most about glitz and movie star look. no shots at paul walker but he wasn't exactly deniro incarnate
    Non Ignorants

RIP

Petty, Tom petty.

-

LOL@ya'll dissing Ice Cube about complaining about not winning a MTV movie award hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ride Along did suck and he's making a sequel hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Retired.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm glad Ike Turner is dead because he was a asshole towards Tina Turner. I saw What's Love Got To Do With It movie and it was sad. Angela Bassett and Larry Fishburne are good actors.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.