Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: New Christ Bearer Details... page 13

i've been on a 3 year hiatus from this forum. when i heard the news i had to come here and see what shit being said. This place never changes lol
    FCK A SHOUT OUT!

This shit is fucked up....but you know what's even more fucked up? the two guys in the video being asked about what happened. you KNOW they know something, but like fucking idiots they won't say shit. I dunno why niggaz act like that in the hood.they take that "stop snitching" shit to a stupid level. some peeps I used to hang with were like that. it's stupid. They are wearing Wu Tang gear, and won't say shit that could help their "friend" out. from the sounds of the story and the fact that the people that were "in the other room reading a book" or whatever don't know ANYTHING, just makes it seem more like it was something. I have a pretty big apartment, and even if I was in the other room reading a book, if one of my niggaz cut their dick off and jumped off the balcony, I'd have some clue to what happened. I bet Christ Bearer fucked someones girl and this is what he gets for doing it

IronSheik

Default Tash Mahogany responds to Power's diss

damn...its one thing bashing the corp & calling it 'swine' or w/e, dissin Ringz, etc. but he's sunken to a new low takin shots @WuFam during a tough point in his life when he needs support...sad & pathetic...smh

Last edited by IronSheik; 04-18-2014 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkeyeZ Da Riddla View Post
    This shit is fucked up....but you know what's even more fucked up? the two guys in the video being asked about what happened. you KNOW they know something, but like fucking idiots they won't say shit. I dunno why niggaz act like that in the hood.they take that "stop snitching" shit to a stupid level. some peeps I used to hang with were like that. it's stupid. They are wearing Wu Tang gear, and won't say shit that could help their "friend" out. from the sounds of the story and the fact that the people that were "in the other room reading a book" or whatever don't know ANYTHING, just makes it seem more like it was something. I have a pretty big apartment, and even if I was in the other room reading a book, if one of my niggaz cut their dick off and jumped off the balcony, I'd have some clue to what happened. I bet Christ Bearer fucked someones girl and this is what he gets for doing it
    That was Crisis and Monk that they were talking to. Im sure they really didnt want chat with some TMZ douche only hours after the incident.
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

They could have said they didn't have anything to say and walked away instead of looking stupid.

Power is 'wutangbrand'? What an unprofessional jackass, yeah thats good publicity for wu-tang, to have one of your brand managers coldly shitting on a wu affiliate during what has to be the worst week of his life.

And christ bearer is guaranteed to off himself, these fucking insensitive cunts.

People made fun here but its not disrespect on that level it just is what it is.

LMAO AT THIS HOBO sitting infront of a hippie curtain tryna capitalize off this shit talking about illuminati and fake LMAO...REALLLY?

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Power is 'wutangbrand'? What an unprofessional jackass, yeah thats good publicity for wu-tang, to have one of your brand managers coldly shitting on a wu affiliate during what has to be the worst week of his life.

And christ bearer is guaranteed to off himself, these fucking insensitive cunts.

People made fun here but its not disrespect on that level it just is what it is.
    I thought 'WutangBrand' was a bunch of white skateboarders from Florida.

Someone else said it was power. Doesn't really matter who, they just need to do a better job with PR, stop giving these pricks jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Miliato View Post
    I thought 'WutangBrand' was a bunch of white skateboarders from Florida.
    i think you talking about killarmy murda squad

Does Christbearer still post at the site here?

Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post
    I'd b paranoid as fuck jerkin off "shit, better jerk it lighter r dis mufucka gon come off r sum shit"

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Durag again.

Quote Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
    Tash Mahogany responds to Power's diss

damn...its one thing bashing the corp & calling it 'swine' or w/e, dissin Ringz, etc. but he's sunken to a new low takin shots @WuFam during a tough point in his life when he needs support...sad & pathetic...smh

where did you read that?

wow, didn't realise this was christbearer.

Quote Originally Posted by oDoUoSoKo View Post
    It's my fault. We got into argument years ago about a thread I moved :,(
    haha