Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: New Christ Bearer Details... page 13

IronSheik

Default Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    where did you read that?
    http://instagram.com/p/m5ncC6llX2/

lol @ "this is like trying to figure out if StateProperty is the Roc or if a tomato is a fruit or a veg."
    Last edited by IronSheik; 04-18-2014 at 12:17 AM.

Non Ignorant Math Team

Did christ bearer post on here? Wat was his wu corp name?

NON-IGS

Quote Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
    Did christ bearer post on here? Wat was his wu corp name?
    buckshotstheone

"Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

Y'all must have some pretty fucked up minds thinking this shit is funny. SMH

Get well, CB.

Jamal Arief

Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post
    Is he gonna b able to fuck r jerk off? Imagine him going home with some hot bitch, shes on the bed, clothes off, ass in da air just fuckin begging for it. Then he pulls down his boxers and pulls out stumpy...
    Well, he will only face the same problem that you've been facing all your life: it won't happen! Difference is: he is a decent MC and you're just a nobody.

Half you guys really seem to have very bad emotional problems. It's sad. And that asshole who is butthurt that Crisis and Monk didn't give any details: you're the worst of them all! Fuckin hypocrite!

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal Arief View Post
    Well, he will only face the same problem that you've been facing all your life: it won't happen!
    Don't think that's neccessarily true. He can always get plastic surgery. I know david reimer did something like that. Only problem is david reimer had to pay. I'm not sure if CB wouldh have to pay or he could get it for free. It depends on how the american health system works. In canada and uk itd probably be free.

NON-IGS

LOL this nigga said CB gonna get an obama care dick. you wrong man thats a low blow.
    but this is what popped up on my fb timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellkeydoe
    I CEE ALOT OF PEOPLE MAKING JOKES ABOUT CHRIST BEARER "wutang affilate rapper"on there timeline. Its just wild how muthafuckers can hide behind the computer talk shit. YET IF CHRISIT BEARER WAS IN YOUR FACE YOU WOULDN'T SAY A FUCKING THING.... YA'LL INTERNET THUGS KILL ME.. wouldn't BUST A GRAPE OPEN... a bunch of nerds living with your mommy and daddy. UNLIKE SO MANY CHRIST BEARER wasn't a hater i spoke to him on the phone and online and he was always HUMBLE. One time he called me like 9 in the morn to ask me a question AND I WAS LIKE who is this again i was so sleepy lol?shout out to the westcoast killah beez and affiliates who we got DRUNK ASS FUCK WITH IN FLORIDA .. from long beach to compton. YO NIGGAZ ONLINE GOT JOKES.. I HOPE WHEN HE RECOVERS YOU SAY THE SHIT TO HIS FACE SO HE CAN PUNCH YOU IN YOUR ONLINE FACE.. OH YEAT FUCK CILVARINGZ AND FUCK WUCORP.COM WEBSITE... that WHITEMAN POSING AS A ARAB MADE IT CORNY TO BE WU TANG AFFILIATE. CORNY . I DON'T KNOW WUTANG niggaz that look like a fat lil white kid. WE CAN'T RELATE TO YOUR FAN MUSIC and your 1 copy CUT N PASTE ALBUM U LIL FAGGOT. P.E.A.C.E HELLKEYDOE in the building bitch. HOLD YOUR HEAD CHRIST . FUCK TMZ ass online niggaz.
    Last edited by Uncle Steezo; 04-18-2014 at 07:03 AM.

Well, he will only face the same problem that you've been facing all your life: it won't happen! Difference is: he is a decent MC and you're just a nobody.
    It does happen i jerk off on da regualr wats ur point?

LOL at actually getting mad, i always thought CB was pretty dope n def underrated

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Steezo View Post
    LOL this nigga said CB gonna get an obama care dick. you wrong man thats a low blow.
    but this is what popped up on my fb timeline.

Who wrote that?

hellkeydoe Dlah posted that on fb. in order to cut your dick off you would have to have seen a nest of spiders or ants emerge from your pee hole...

OR

your dick metamorphosed into a tentacle demon. castration for the the former is common but not necessary, the latter on the other hand requires immediate removal.

another gem from dlah poste a few hrs ago.

Exclusive: RZA Speaks On The Wu-Tang Affiliate Who Cut Off His Own Penis

Early Wednesday morning (April 16), a report ran stating that Andre “Christ Bearer” Johnson, a Wu-Tang Clan affiliate, cut off his penis and tried to commit suicide by jumping off the second-story balcony of his North Hollywood apartment. Jonson was discovered on the sidewalk at 1 a.m. and was immediately rushed to Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Beverly Hills, where he was reportedly in critical condition and doctors attempted to reattach his penis. An earlier report had mentioned the rapper’s name as Andre Roxx, which caused Wu-Tang to deny the affiliation via Instagram, only for more details to emerge naming Johnson as the individual in question.

Johnson is a rapper who performs as Christ Bearer alongside Meko The Pharaoh in the Long Beach, Calif., duo Northstar, which had been signed to Wu-Tang Productions and released their debut album just over a decade ago. Northstar is a relatively unknown group that did most of their damage in the early 2000s with heavy production from The RZA—under his alias Bobby Digital—resulting in Northstar’s debut album, Bobby Digital Presents: Northstar in 2003.

With a lot of this bizarre story caught up in confusion and mixed reports, XXL spoke with RZA to get more clarity on who Andre Johnson is and his affiliation with the Wu. “First of all, I just had seen him recently. He had got out of jail and [was] calling me,” RZA said. “Christ Bearer is a part of the West Coast Killa Beez, a bunch of young guys that was signed to our company 10 years ago. Wu-Tang, we’re from the East Coast. But we did invest in some young guys to try and help any hood. He was a guy from the hood that we gave a shot. I don’t make music with him nowadays. But the story—what he did—is incredible. That shit sound mythical.”

Neighbors in the same building where the rapper was found said that Johnson was not on “any hard drugs,” leading to speculation about his mental health. RZA expressed grief for Johnson’s family, especially his children, and questioned the mental health system. “I feel sad for his family first and foremost; I know he has children,” RZA said. “I thought he was a smarter guy than a guy who would do something crazy like that. But at the same time, he been in jail recently, he’s been in trouble. Maybe he’s mentally unstable. Maybe the mental health system should have took a look at him and said, ‘You know what? We got to hold on to this guy for a little longer.’ Because it’s not any sanity; even if you high, this shit don’t sound sane. This sounds more than high. It sound like mental problems or something that was bothering this man’s mind, and he needed help. It’s sad. I send my respect out to his family.”

With Wu-Tang gearing up for new music—despite some internal conflicts broiling—the news brings sadness to the camp. “Christ Bearer is a tragic story, because it’s still the same situation: a guy we gave a chance to,” said RZA. “If I remember that deal back in the day, I remember they signed for, like, $150,000, a record deal from some young guys from Long Beach, Cali. He had a partner named Meko. I liked those guys. I liked what they stood for, young guys trying. I can’t wait to really hear the whole story. It’s sad that it’s Wu-Tang affiliated. It’s like dirty press in a way. I want to know what the fuck moved him to do those things.” —Emmanuel C.M. (@ECM_LP)

And that asshole who is butthurt that Crisis and Monk didn't give any details: you're the worst of them all! Fuckin hypocrite!
    Go weed a buk fool

So this is real? This is so not cool. Was just listening to that ill NORTHSTAR track PAY DUES yesterday. What the... So not funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by angry!
    news break....

RAP SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Steezo View Post
    LOL this nigga said CB gonna get an obama care dick. you wrong man
    Then hed have to pay. I'm sure hed be able to gather money together. He's affiliated with wu and wu tang is very rich.

NON-IGS

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
    Then hed have to pay. I'm sure hed be able to gather money together. He's affiliated with wu and wu tang is very rich.
    Why would he have to pay? I don't think Wu-Tang offers their artists medical benefits.

Obamacare has nothing to do with how much money you make.