Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: New Christ Bearer Details... page 13

'

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Steezo View Post
    another gem from dlah poste a few hrs ago.
    lol post all of them. That little lawn gnome fascinates me.

Banned

This thread once again proves that if you put "penis" in the title, it will get checked out and posted in a lot.

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Why would he have to pay? I don't think Wu-Tang offers their artists medical benefits.

Obamacare has nothing to do with how much money you make.
    I'm not american and I haven't been fully paying attention to obamacare. I was just replying to the fact steezo said I was wrong about him getting an "obama care dick"

NON-IGS

what do you think they are doing, putting it in a jar of honey or something until the time is right?

This thread once again proves that if you put "penis" in the title, it will get checked out and posted in a lot.
    No, it proves that if a Wu-Tang affiliate cuts off his penis and jumps off balcony, it will get checked out and posted in a lot.

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    what do you think they are doing, putting it in a jar of honey or something until the time is right?
    Lol wut. Look up david reimer. His whole dick was burnt off and later on in his life doctors put a dick and balls on him using plastic surgery.

NON-IGS

LMAO Wu-Corp - fascinated with dicks since 02

First.
    Please pray for Christ Bearer to have the strength needed...

Second.
    He is my favorite West Coast Killa Bee and this doesn't change his talent on the mic!

Third.
    I don't think this was an attempted suicide... Who would jump from a 2nd story building to attempt suicide? Sounds like he was running for his life after getting his penis chop off...
    He had his Black Knights there for any support he would have needed... after all, Rugged Monk was just reading a book to Crisis The SharpShooter down stairs... I wander what book he was reading, maybe something medieval....
    If he was on drugs, those are some terrible drugs... but he seems like a man that knows balance when it comes to chemistry....
    Christ Bearer is not suicidal, but he felt The Sting that no man could ever fathom bearing...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3N58GTxYpo

Forth.
    Christ Bearer prays to himself, but he needs your prayers now... However, you pray.

Peace,
    WuMonk

www.killahpriest.com
    www.pwowr.com
    Last edited by WuMonk; 04-18-2014 at 12:17 PM.

"DAM... I CAN'T STRESS IT ENUFF FUCK CILVARINGZ AND FUCK WUCORP.COM them euro devils making jokes about CHRIST BEARER.... talking about he cut his DICK OFF.. oh yea.. YET THE DEVILS IN YOUR FORUM SUCK DICK. CILVARING will suck a dick for unreleased wu affiliated song and thats a fact. THAN SELL YOUR SHIT ON E-BAY.. p.e.a.c.e to all the westcoast killah beez who showed us HELLKEYDOE LOVE.. IF I WAS ANY OF YOU I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM RINGZ.. that nigga in the hot seat and got to CHECK IN better he ever steps foot on my american soil. I DON'T TRUST THAT WHITE MAN POSING AS A ARAB. MAKES ME WANT TO DROP KICK HIM IN THE THROAT. AND THAT BITCH MOONGOD ALLAH. OUR SINGLE CHRISTIAN BROVAZ blow there wannabee 36chamber production out the water. YOU NIGGAZ STILL STUCK ON BREAKBEATS and sampling al green over and over. IF YOU PAY 5MILL FOR THAT ALBUM YOU GOT TO BE OUT YOUR FUCKING MIND. Do you know how many fans make beats better than cilvaringz bitch ass.. ? WHY NOMORE PEOPLE FROM STATEN ISLAND GOT PUT ON.?? WHY THIS FAGGOT FROM OVERSEAS... "

Dlah just sounds like a bitter fuck, jealous as shit of Ringz get off his dick. And he has a SERIOUS hard on for this site. Bitch made

i had no idea that wu tang had a midget affiliate that was down with oj.
    i woulda listened to his album in a heartbeat.

but if he keeps talkin' shit about the corp, im gonna pay bushwick muthafuckin' bill to beat his ass then piss on his face.

i put that on the wu tang midgets momma.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

IronSheik

Arrow Infamous Taiwanese Animation

Banned

This whole website bodied Dlah & Raaddrr van
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Damn.....they having a field day with him..smh..murica is just a evil fucking place man..