Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: New Christ Bearer Details... page 13

GAVIN keep postin Dlah shit plz

maybe CB has Body Integrity identity disorder?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_in...ntity_disorder

SMH at Rza talkin like he barely knows CB. Of course I don't know there relationship maybe he doesn't, but that seems unlikely to me.
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

Le Maître de la Vie Gitche Manito's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdEyeVizion View Post
    Y'all must have some pretty fucked up minds thinking this shit is funny. SMH

Get well, CB.
    A bunch of nerds this forum.
    Comme les anges à l'œil fauve
    Je reviendrai dans ton alcôve
    Et vers toi glisserai sans bruit
    Comme les ombres de la nuit.

^^such harsh words, take it back

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

If you in a situation which is then publicized for all. Don't get mad at the comments. This is what people do. They judge others with out any thought as to how it may affect the person it is about.

If you are so worried about how people criticize your bad decisions then get out of the music business and go hide under a rock. LIVING IN THESE DAYS AND TIMES.

Fuck Dlah the 3 foot wanna bee.

Come over and post ya opinion then.

Don't go trying to talk shit at the members here with your sideways attacks, bruh!

Your not even relevant, bruh.

If I seen your in person, you would shine my shoes. I would give you a five dollar tip.

Plus you cant even articulate yourself with out looking like dimly lit bulb, bruh!

Youre a fucking keebler elf looking for some crumbs left over on the Wutang table, bruh.

Banned

NEWS/ Wu-Tang Clan Rep Says Rapper Andre Johnson's Actions Are "Unfathomable," Clarifies "No Affiliation" Comment

More shocking and gruesome details surrounding Andre Johnson have been revealed.
    E! News has exclusively learned from a source close to the situation that the rapper affiliated with Wu-Tang Clan had been under the influence of the drug PCP (otherwise known as Phencyclidine or Angel Dust) when he jumped off the second story of a building.

The source also tells us that Johnson used a serrated steak knife to cut off his penis before jumping, adding that the rapper, who goes by the name Christ Bearer, cut off the tip of his penis first, then removed his testicles and the remainder of his genitalia.
    MORE: Wu-Tang posts then deletes image in response to Andre Johnson

When police arrived, Johnson was on the balcony, according to the insider. Authorities asked Johnson to come down and talk to them. He said "OK" and jumped off the balcony. Police found the remains of his penis upstairs.

The incident happened Wednesday morning in North Hollywood. The 40-year-old was found lying on the sidewalk with critical injuries and was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. He is still currently being treated at the hospital.

The rapper was affiliated with Northstar, a group which was signed to Wu-Tang productions 10 years ago, according to Heathcliff Berru, the group's representative.
    Berru added, "What Christ Bearer did was unfathomable. I feel for his family at this time."

Banned

Heathcliff Berru wants to set the record straight.

The Wu-Tang Clan representative released a statement to E! News discussing the recent actions made by rapper Andre Johnson, beginning by clarifying a comment made earlier today that claimed Johnson (aka Christ Bearer, who was working with a group called Northstar) wasn't affiliated with Wu-Tang.

"I certainly didn't make that statement in the other article. I didn't know who Northstar was before this incident. They were a little before my time working with this group and its outer circle. I am familiar with Christ Bearer's name," Berru told us.

He continued, "Northstar were signed to Wu-Tang productions 10 years ago and were part of the West Coast Killa Bees—young guys that RZA tried to help to give an opportunity to take off the streets and make something of themselves. They had lyrical talent and freestyle and RZA strived to give them a shot. RZA has been doing this his whole career. He worked with them as he does with countless other artists. Artists and producers collaborate all the time."

"What Christ Bearer did was unfathomable. I feel for his family at this time."
    Johnson cut off his penis early Wednesday morning and jumped off the second story of a North Hollywood building, police confirmed to various media outlets. The 40-year-old was found lying on the sidewalk with critical injuries and was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.

He is still currently being treated at the hospital.

An article that read "Parental Advisory: Don't Believe the HYPE. This Mother F--ker Ain't Got S--t to do with The WUTANG Brand" was posted on the group's social media pages but later deleted.

An image showing Johnson in the middle of a crossed out circle with the words, "Not affiliated with the Wu-Tang Brand" was included in the same post.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    NEWS/ Wu-Tang Clan Rep Says Rapper Andre Johnson's Actions Are "Unfathomable," Clarifies "No Affiliation" Comment

More shocking and gruesome details surrounding Andre Johnson have been revealed.
    E! News has exclusively learned from a source close to the situation that the rapper affiliated with Wu-Tang Clan had been under the influence of the drug PCP (otherwise known as Phencyclidine or Angel Dust) when he jumped off the second story of a building.

The source also tells us that Johnson used a serrated steak knife to cut off his penis before jumping, adding that the rapper, who goes by the name Christ Bearer, cut off the tip of his penis first, then removed his testicles and the remainder of his genitalia.
    MORE: Wu-Tang posts then deletes image in response to Andre Johnson."
    Jesus fuckin christ...

'

I could never bring myself to joke about this situation, whether it be PCP induced or mental illness. Let's not kick a man when he's down, and really down for the count. Just see that as bringing the worst kind of karma back to yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post

MORE: Wu-Tang posts then deletes image in response to Andre Johnson

When police arrived, Johnson was on the balcony, according to the insider. Authorities asked Johnson to come down and talk to them. He said "OK" and jumped off the balcony. Police found the remains of his penis upstairs.
    wow. he cut the tip off first and THEN cut the rest of his dick AND balls off. WITH A FUCKING STEAK KNIFE.

that is fucking commitment. on top of the fact that he could still respond to the cops questions while he was bleeding out. christ bearer may have just become one of the top 5 toughest rappers of all time with this stunt.
    ...and the cop that had to go upstairs and find the severed dick on the floor. what a shit day at work for him.

but as far as this dlah person whom i never knew existed before this thread.
    i saw this video on youtube and it is HILARIOUS.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

Audio System/Diamond ShaolinDarts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by main_man View Post
    wow. he cut the tip off first and THEN cut the rest of his dick AND balls off. WITH A FUCKING STEAK KNIFE.

that is fucking commitment. on top of the fact that he could still respond to the cops questions while he was bleeding out. christ bearer may have just become one of the top 5 toughest rappers of all time with this stunt.
    ...and the cop that had to go upstairs and find the severed dick on the floor. what a shit day at work for him.

but as far as this dlah person whom i never knew existed before this thread.
    i saw this video on youtube and it is HILARIOUS.
    That chick in the video is about 2 ft taller than him........
    That's why we do the do, just know who is who, acknowledge me all day, and understand Wu is Wu - Chef Raekwon

I'm hood ornaments, junkies win awards in my tournaments - Chef Raekwon

'

Quote Originally Posted by main_man View Post

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinDarts View Post
    That chick in the video is about 2 ft taller than him........
    exactly why i started crackin up.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

"People keep asking me what i think about this cilvaringaz 5mill one copy album.. im like well as a "FAN"lol i think it's corny. IT[S made by a FAN from europe (patmos where YACUB WAS BANISHED TO) who tricks wu affiliates on songs promises them show OVERSEAS than use there vocals to make s shitty ass clone 36chambers where he thinks he is being cutting edge sampling al green and ann pebbles for the million time. GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE. MOON GOD ALLAH i cant wait to the day i can smack the shit outta him . NOW ASK YOURSELF ISN'T THERE MORE TALENT ON STATEN ISLAND/NEWYORK THAT LOOKS THE PART. DO THESE "AFFILIATES"look like the faces all of us grEw up with in highschool? LIL BOYS. SHIT SAD. I COUNT DOWN TO WHEN RINGZ COME TO THE USA sense he was talking shit about us on his wack ass album and he was talking about us BLACKMEN calling ourselves GOD. .. IN THE MEAN TIME i m working on my shit www.youtube.com/futurechamberent ANY SO CALLED EURO KILLA BEE ENTERING THE USA you have to check in first... you don't get a pass like that. YOU GOT TO CHECK IN WITH A BROOKLYN NIGGA BRONX NIGGA HARLEM NIGGA OR STATEN ISLAND NIGGA OR QUEENZ NIGGA. YOU CAN'T JUST roam our landz causing devilishment.- HELLKEYDOE p.s. any american nigga taking up for these devils we can shoot the fair one to."