Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: New Christ Bearer Details... page 13

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    Come to think about it 5th, why did he even mention Rza and pcp party in the same sentance in the first place ???
    Dudes just trying to be like "hey look at me over here hey it's me the guy with no penis look at me look at me I know RZA look at me!" It's pathetic
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

Cool Allah!

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Dudes just trying to be like "hey look at me over here hey it's me the guy with no penis look at me look at me I know RZA look at me!" It's pathetic
    Ha ha ha you just made a flooper Lol!!!!!!! All praise due too Allah!in the name of the Most honorable Elijah Muhammad; )

Banned

Cool Allah!

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    I was talking about Holocaust. He seems crazy.

I quite liked your verse on RZAs 'Creep'. Fanatical enough?
    I made a flooper Lol my bad

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    He does come across as a Rza stan.

Banned

Talking Allah!

He does come across as a Rza stan.
    FLOOPER LOL like my brother just said how's that when my whole paradigm pisses excellence by the grace of Allah that is. But you my friend have proven your self fanatical Lol FLOOPER!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by professor farriday; 06-29-2015 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Mutha fucka is fanatical about CB Lol by the grace of Allah! Frfr

IMO dude is on the level mentally. I just can't understand why he comes on here, talking like a retard. lol

@ CB....I hope you sort ya life out.

Peace

Banned

Cool Allah!

Another FlooperLol
    don't wreck ya Lil brains lol he he he ha ha
    ChristBearertheGod.com for everything ChristBearer

Banned

Cool Allah!

Oh this just in!!!!!!!!!Lesson #1 there's always gonna be somebody that feels you don't deserve the shit you got

Lesson#2 FUCK'EM
    Last edited by professor farriday; 06-29-2015 at 08:22 AM. Reason: Mutha fucka is fanatical about CB Lol by the grace of Allah! Frfr

Holy fuck it's gonna b ugly when this loser snaps out of the denial he's living in and faces reality. I like it how he acts like he's an inspiration for being sober and then comes on here high as fuck and posts a page of gibberish. I like how he calls himself god and then lies through his fucking teeth for a whole interview.

Dude, life defeated u. U're a universal joke. U're a "man" with no penis. Be humble. Accept reality. Strive to become a decent human being instead of holding onto this delusion that u're some kind of big shot as opposed to the reality of being known for being one of the biggest, most pitiful fuck ups this world has ever produced.

Quote Originally Posted by professor farriday View Post
    I say hey at least I ain't flipping Burgers at 42
    42 year old guys who flip burgers have penises.

You don't.

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    42 year old guys who flip burgers have penises.

You don't.
    hahhhaha. I'm avoiding getting involved in the back and forth but I would choose flipping burgers and having a penis over the alternative.

Christ bearer, extreme weirdo Lord nose keeps deleting my posts when I ask this, for some reason.. but what happened to Wallace Fard Muhammed? Where did he disappear to?

Jamal Arief

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Holy fuck it's gonna b ugly when this loser snaps out of the denial he's living in and faces reality. I like it how he acts like he's an inspiration for being sober and then comes on here high as fuck and posts a page of gibberish. I like how he calls himself god and then lies through his fucking teeth for a whole interview.

Dude, life defeated u. U're a universal joke. U're a "man" with no penis. Be humble. Accept reality. Strive to become a decent human being instead of holding onto this delusion that u're some kind of big shot as opposed to the reality of being known for being one of the biggest, most pitiful fuck ups this world has ever produced.
    Dude is on here and obviously reading this thread. No need to talk about him in the third person like that, dickhead. Beats me how an arrogant prick like you can come on here calling other people 'losers'. The nerve! Denial? Delusionional? Be humble? How about you listen to your own fucking advice?!

It really disturbs me how people can react to this personal tragedy by being angry. You guys must have a really bad time because of deficiencies in the drawer department or sth. SMH.

Well, Peace anyway.

And to CB: Do your thing & release more dope music, homie. And thanks for actually coming on here interacting.

Peace.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

I cant believe i watched a couple minutes of that interview wtf....
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Flopper? Stubber
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?