Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: New Christ Bearer Details... page 13

Banned

I've only read a few comments but what's with this new phenomenon where guys are upset when other guys chop off their cocks. Whether it's Christ Bearer or Bruce Jenner, if you're upset that another guy doesn't have a penis, you are a little suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal Arief View Post
    Dude is on here and obviously reading this thread. No need to talk about him in the third person like that, dickhead. Beats me how an arrogant prick like you can come on here calling other people 'losers'. The nerve! Denial? Delusionional? Be humble? How about you listen to your own fucking advice?!

It really disturbs me how people can react to this personal tragedy by being angry. You guys must have a really bad time because of deficiencies in the drawer department or sth. SMH.

Well, Peace anyway.

And to CB: Do your thing & release more dope music, homie. And thanks for actually coming on here interacting.

Peace.
    I would b sympathetic if he was humble n honest. But because he's a delusional fuckwit who acts like he's hot shit n lives in a complete fantasy world, I have no sympathy.

Thing is though, the shit about Rza supposedly having been there before he cut his dick off. Everybody here knows that is utter horseshit, but I actually believe CB has convinced himself it's true. So in a sense it's actually not a lie. That's the kind of world this guy lives in. He is utterly delusional n detached from reality. He's sick, yeah. It's sad. But fuck him. It's up to him to get help.

Banned

Who's mad or upset?Lmao this dude is a joke and has one fan that lives in Belgium.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Lmao this dude is a joke and has one fan that lives in Belgium.
    thank you for recognizing my fandom lol
    Retired.

Suck this severed PCP dick.

'

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    I've only read a few comments but what's with this new phenomenon where guys are upset when other guys chop off their cocks. Whether it's Christ Bearer or Bruce Jenner, if you're upset that another guy doesn't have a penis, you are a little suspect.
    I'm just upset you've only showed the forum your pale buttocks, and have been depriving TSA of a tater dick snapchat.

Jamal Arief

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    I would b sympathetic if he was humble n honest. But because he's a delusional fuckwit who acts like he's hot shit n lives in a complete fantasy world, I have no sympathy.

Thing is though, the shit about Rza supposedly having been there before he cut his dick off. Everybody here knows that is utter horseshit, but I actually believe CB has convinced himself it's true. So in a sense it's actually not a lie. That's the kind of world this guy lives in. He is utterly delusional n detached from reality. He's sick, yeah. It's sad. But fuck him. It's up to him to get help.
    Guess anyone going through shit like that will come out with some serious scars that they need to wrap their heads around the best they can. Especially when everyone else knows about it and people react with all kinds of hard feelings. If you're able to see through it (or think so), why take it personal? It's not that he cut anyone else's dick off. Just let him be and show some respect for your fellow human beings regardless.

The other thing: what makes you say he's lying about the incident, anyway? What's it to you whether RZA was there or not, especially before it happened? No one said he was involved in any kind of way. Actually, the day *after* it happened Crisis (who had apparently placed the emergency call and thus must have been there) said the whole shit happened in North Hollywood. That's consistent with CB saying it happened in a rock star's apartment. If true, that rock star is most likely John Frusciante, and I can well imagine RZA passing by his crib every once in a while...

Peace.

Gotta say, dude, he encourages people to attack him. I just take the bait. What can I say? I just find it amusing.

I couldn't care less about what Rza does. I don't care if he supplied the drugs that led to the penis amputation. I haven't given half a fuck what any rapper does for at least a decade.

It's just pitiful the way CB throws his name around like they're best mates. Rza doesn't give a fuck about that sack of shit. Come on now.

This guy changes his story every thyme he speaks. Often even mid sentence. I watched the video interview and it's very troubling. This guy's whole manner and demeanor just oozes dishonesty, deception n just a general weakness of character. Anybody who doesn't c that has very poor skills of perception.

nada ignorante

N.I.

man imagine the horror...

"...I definitely have some penis left ... and the sensation is still there. I still get extremely aroused if i see a beautiful woman".

a lot of people do crazy shit that they can't take back on drugs, and i've done some remorseful stuff myself but this is probably amongst the worst thing anybody have done to themeselves and survived, while in a drug fueled psychosis. i feel for you CB, the remorse you feel for this shit must go deep...

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal Arief View Post
    Actually, the day *after* it happened Crisis (who had apparently placed the emergency call and thus must have been there) said the whole shit happened in North Hollywood. That's consistent with CB saying it happened in a rock star's apartment. If true, that rock star is most likely John Frusciante, and I can well imagine RZA passing by his crib every once in a while...
    sounds plausible
    Retired.

FRESH FISH

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    I don't know, bro. What's up with this new phenomenon of people not understanding the difference between transgendered people and PCP users who mutilate themselves?

Banned

either way it doesn't affect my life at all, so i'm not upset by it.

if caitlin jenner is happier now, good for her.

if christ bearer has come to terms with lopping off his cock and he is happy, good for him.

if neither of them are happy, oh well. i don't really care.

why get angry about it?