Thread: Guy pulls out out a .22 gun and threatens to kill people over 22 cents tax on soda

Default Guy pulls out out a .22 gun and threatens to kill people over 22 cents tax on soda

Nahshon Shelton didn’t want to pay the 22-cent tax on his $1.79 two-liter of Pepsi on Saturday afternoon, Chicago Police said.

So he allegedly pulled a blue-steel Intratec .22-caliber submachine gun out of his Gucci satchel inside the convenience store in the 4000 block of West Madison Street where they tried to make him pay it — and he threatened to kill everyone there, a prosecutor said.

This “is my neighborhood, I’m tax exempt!” he would later allegedly tell the cops. “Man, you know what, I’ll keep it real. I had to put them in their place.”

Shelton, 36, of the 4200 block of West Carroll, was arrested and charged with aggravated assault, unlawful use of a weapon by a felon and having an invalid FOID card.

Cook County Judge Peggy Chiampas ordered Shelton held without bail Sunday for the incident that allegedly took place around 1:45 p.m.

Assistant State’s Attorney Claire Savaglio said police saw Shelton yelling at the victims when they answered a report of a man with a gun there.

“I’m going to shoot you in the head three times,” Shelton allegedly told one person.

“I’m going to smoke your ass,” he allegedly told another.

Savaglio said the whole thing was caught on video surveillance. She said Shelton’s gun had eight live rounds in one magazine, five live rounds in another and one in the chamber.

http://www.suntimes.com/26826297-761...re-police.html

damn Latrell Sprewell at it again

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

A 22 cent tax on a $1.79 drink is excessive. He was just standing up for what's right.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

'

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Barry View Post
    A 22 cent tax on a $1.79 drink is excessive. He was just standing up for what's right.
    If you don't agree with something, you can get involved with the democratic process to change it.. rather than pull a gun on a gas station clerk making min wage.

{>____<}

I assume that you're joking. This man is an idiot, period! His actions has not only cost him his freedom but he endangered lives by making an idiotic decision. He lacks honor.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

a gucci satchel. you can afford such a meaningless expensive object and you're complaining about 22 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I assume that you're joking. This man is an idiot, period! His actions has not only cost him his freedom but he endangered lives by making an idiotic decision. He lacks honor.
    I get the sense that you have problems grasping humor. May you be autistic perhaps? No insult intended, just wondering

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Crackhead Bob View Post
    I get the sense that you have problems grasping humor. May you be autistic perhaps? No insult intended, just wondering
    No. There is nothing funny about this story.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by Crackhead Bob View Post
    To be fair, it's hard to tell when someones joking or being an absolute retard on these forums.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    If you don't agree with something, you can get involved with the democratic process to change it.. rather than pull a gun on a gas station clerk making min wage.

NON-IGS

Nothing ever changes, does it?
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.