Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Somebody should beat some sense into this dumb aussie cunt

Quote Originally Posted by APOLLO STASH View Post
    Someone dying as a result of someone else's 100% preventable mistake isn't natural order
    i disagree mistakes happen and some one dies all the time, maybe their peson that died will be better prepared for it in the next life. how many babe fish die when a beaver botches their damn; a whole damn lot that's how many, shit happens nothing in nature is absolute there is no 100% preventable mistake. and when the fatal error comes its your responsibility to save your life not some ones else (of course if you want to and can save another go for it, dont expect me to to cry when both of you end up dead.) i know it sounds "evil" and heartless and it hearts to hear, but thats the truth. the truth hears and it pisses you off when you hear it. that's whey humans use fantasy to maintain their fragile consciousness, you wanna find "truth" just do don't think,.. be. the ego is fantasy the Id is truth.

ignorance is no excuse the cyclist should have been watching their asses.
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Quote Originally Posted by Dokuro View Post
    i disagree mistakes happen and some one dies all the time, maybe their peson that died will be better prepared for it in the next life. how many babe fish die when a beaver botches their damn; a whole damn lot that's how many, shit happens nothing in nature is absolute there is no 100% preventable mistake. and when the fatal error comes its your responsibility to save your life not some ones else (of course if you want to and can save another go for it, dont expect me to to cry when both of you end up dead.) i know it sounds "evil" and heartless and it hearts to hear, but thats the truth. the truth hears and it pisses you off when you hear it. that's whey humans use fantasy to maintain their fragile consciousness, you wanna find "truth" just do don't think,.. be. the ego is fantasy the Id is truth.

ignorance is no excuse the cyclist should have been watching their asses.
    Traffic accidents are...not...nature. What don't you get. Stop comparing this situation to a bunch of animals. Animals aren't even aware of their own existence and all they're programmed to do is eat and fuck. If a beaver botches it's dam and a fucking fish dies you can say that's nature cuz they have no fucking clue what they're doing. But that bitch knew exactly what she was doing when she was texting and she knew it was wrong so it's not nature because yes it was 100% preventable because if she simply just didn't text the guy wouldn't have been hit. And I can't take you serious anymore with that next life shit

my friend cant you see, it is nature. we cannot avoid it, Umans are a bunch of animals, and to say that animals are not awarer of their own existence. how shallow minded are you even the stone knows its a stone. perhaps you kneed to get past the super ego before you even try to ascend the ego. you my friend need to go on a sabbatical in the woods take a few weeks come back one you see the forest from the trees. Umans think by building the Cities and developing there lies they can some how avoid or even live out side of nature. There is nothing out side of nature. nature is, anything else is not. The ego and the super ego is illusion it is out side of nature so it douse not truly exist. nature is life, the only way out is death but even that is temporary because no energy vanishes it just transmigrates to the next part of nature.
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

'

lol this must be one of the soulcontroller troll accounts i forgot to ban a while back.

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    lol this must be one of the soulcontroller troll accounts i forgot to ban a while back.
    Lol I think him and soul used to argue.

But then again maybe he was arguing with himself

NON-IGS

it's the great dane weirdo

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    it's the great dane weirdo
    weirdo i take that as a complement.

oh and soulcontroller is my secoundary this is my primary so delete his/that account....

Fuck this bitch

lulz, i dont do secondary's... this is my 1 and only original account.. Dane/dokuro/Ron paul 2012, and myself have discussed various things, it was far from arguing, as we BOTH learnt from what was posted to each other.. but hai., ill be dane's secondary..

you learned from him?

about anime
    Last edited by soul controller; 04-30-2014 at 01:35 PM.