Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Somebody should beat some sense into this dumb aussie cunt

Default Somebody should beat some sense into this dumb aussie cunt

--- Texting Driver Who Slammed Cyclist: I, Like, 'Just Don't Care'

Poor Kimberley Davis.

The 21-year-old Australian woman was livid when she slammed into a bicyclist while texting late last year, putting dents in her car. The victim suffered a spinal fracture and would spend the next three months in a hospital, but Davis wasn't having any of it, The Standard reports.

"I just don’t care because I’ve already been through a lot of bullshit and my car is, like, pretty expensive and now I have to fix it," she told a responding officer two days after the Sept. 20 collision. "I’m kind of pissed off that the cyclist has hit the side of my car. I don’t agree that people texting and driving could hit a cyclist. I wasn’t on my phone when I hit the cyclist."

Davis, of Port Fairy, pleaded guilty on Monday to dangerous driving and was fined $4,500. Police say she used her phone behind the wheel 44 times before running down the cyclist. She called emergency responders but parked more than 300 feet away from the victim and refused to offer him help.

The wife of the injured cyclist -- who got spinal surgery and was told he could have been a paraplegic -- said she was deeply disappointed that Davis' license wasn't suspended for longer.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5158966.html

Veteran Member

A selfish modern woman who only cares about herself. No surprise.

Banned

Figured this was about the Lowies that video themselves abusing a dog on that app vine but nope we went back to the future on this one
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

What a cunt
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Smh. What a bitch.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Plays Beatles' song "I, Me, Mine"

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

She deserves to be left alone in a room with Noel411 for 5 minutes...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Another useless mindless human being who is slave to their phones and stupid fucking material objects and social networking websites with no sense of what really matters. yes, give her the Noel penalty

A woman after mine own heart. Keep it up Kimmy, humans are garbage any way what does it matter that a few get maimed. as far as i'm concerned that damn cyclist should have been watching the road. their is no excuse for negligence and/or ignorance. don't expect others to be concerned of your own safety.
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Quote Originally Posted by Dokuro View Post
    A woman after mine own heart. Keep it up Kimmy, humans are garbage any way what does it matter that a few get maimed. as far as i'm concerned that damn cyclist should have been watching the road. their is no excuse for negligence and/or ignorance. don't expect others to be concerned of your own safety.
    You and your point of view is retarded. Cyclists ride the same way as cars do you think he's gonna ride his bicycle with his head turned around? And why does the cyclist have to be watching? you don't think car drivers should be keeping their eyes on the road? They should be texting? There's a reason why there's laws on texting while driving. Stop trying to be cool among other misanthropes you might look up to, you useless piece of shit. And I bet if you were facing the gun of some guy who told you you were about to die because humans are garbage you would cry like a little pussy. That's all you are. A pussy with an undeveloped brain. But don't take any of this seriously I'm just trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    She deserves to be left alone in a room with Noel411 for 5 minutes...

bhahahahahah

Rep'd +1

Quote Originally Posted by APOLLO STASH View Post
    You and your point of view is retarded. Cyclists ride the same way as cars do you think he's gonna ride his bicycle with his head turned around? And why does the cyclist have to be watching? you don't think car drivers should be keeping their eyes on the road? They should be texting? There's a reason why there's laws on texting while driving. Stop trying to be cool among other misanthropes you might look up to, you useless piece of shit. And I bet if you were facing the gun of some guy who told you you were about to die because humans are garbage you would cry like a little pussy. That's all you are. A pussy with an undeveloped brain. But don't take any of this seriously I'm just trolling.
    NOTED

how ever; it is the cyclist fault just like its the deer fault for getter eaten,.. we really have become a society full of pussies, maybe next time when the cyclist goes riding he/she will remember that she/he is on a completely exposed transportation device, and that he/she needs to slow their ass down and maintain awareness. they're the pray and their exposed to the bigger stronger animal. you just dont see the smart deer prancing through the forest alone singing fa-la la-la. no he/she moves slowly and jolts to get out of the way when the predator comes. the cyclist must have been going 20-30 to get as fucked up as they did. and nature does not reward the idiot cyclist, case in point.
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

lol what food chains in the ecosystem and traffic are two totally different concepts

that's the problems with Umans you all think you cant avoid nature's natural order,.. you cant; "case in point."

Someone dying as a result of someone else's 100% preventable mistake isn't natural order