Thread: Hi it's me are you There

Default Hi it's me are you There

say all mighty mods its me your lovable slash that ,.. hate-able jack hate of a poster. i know we don't get along to well especial that tyrant sunny and his may band of "transcendentalist" humans whose consciousness developed an illusion of reality and the mind creating it(lunacy if you ask me). seeing as how i have been a "good" boy, perhaps i can return to my domicile in the KTL. I promise to only slightly scoff and other peoples insane ideas, a belittle their idiocy to a minimum.

-yours truly,...
    ME♥

ps, being nicer Muslims, Christians and Jews will not happen; them and their nature hating genocide ass-in-ape of a Supreme liar can all go on a cruise.
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Could have sworn a i put this into DA.
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Respect authority. People who have powers can destroy you at any cost. My advice would be to stay calm and grow mentally.
    my advice is

Respect authority?

for shame,....

then again i waged war on the mods,... and i must say, although it was fun,.. really really fun, it ended rather poorly for me, never the less any one willing to stick it to that cheeseburger Ceited is OK with me.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Huh?

'

Thank you based Rob.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

edit
    Last edited by communist cunt; 06-06-2016 at 08:51 AM.

'

I really miss that guys spam