Thread: No Raekwon No Album

Default No Raekwon No Album

I don't see this one posted.
    Somebody help embedding the video

http://pitchfork.com/news/54916-rza-...me-out-at-all/

def not a problem .. we still got the cilvaringz cop & past album ... once upon a time in a museum

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Just shelf it for ten years then release 1 copy of it promoted by someone the world has never heard off in a silver box. Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

How much is Rae charging Cilva if he's too expensive for RZA?
    Love thy neighbor

What a dramatic threadtitle lol

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    def not a problem .. we still got the cilvaringz cop & past album ... once upon a time in a museum
    Dont be a little bitch Jammin. Your whining and crying and copy/paste comments are oooooooold. Come with some new shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    Dont be a little bitch Jammin. Your whining and crying and copy/paste comments are oooooooold. Come with some new shit.

it's called sarcasm

SMH hope this works out. Apart from the hook, I really like Keep Watch, and even the hook isn't that bad. I'd really like to hear new Wu at that level or, if it exists, higher. Really hope they make this shit work.

Quote Originally Posted by ol dirty abbot View Post
    Just shelf it for ten years then release 1 copy of it promoted by someone the world has never heard off in a silver box. Genius
    I'm saying tho

Quote Originally Posted by Luz View Post
    How much is Rae charging Cilva if he's too expensive for RZA?
    Interesting question.

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    Dude is getting offended at being called-out for being a dickhead. Is that irony or just being a douchebag?

Banned

This is good news honestly, it sounds even more fucked up situation than 8D was and Keep Watch is wack. I don't want another garbage mess Wu album especially if it's their last one that ain't no way to go out
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

RZA is giving that dude too much power over his life. If it were me, and one of my group mates was not only being difficult but also making a public clown show out of the group, I wouldn't waste my time arguing with him, I'd just go in with the other members, make the best possible record I could make, and release it without him outta spite..... Because that would make Rae feel like a total jackass, if they were able to go drop a critically acclaimed project without him, and it's totally possible, Rae is a great MC but he was never the lead voice or creative force behind them. If RZA handles the production well, and Ghost and Meth and the others really buckle down and deliver great performances, nobody would give a fuck about Rae not being there. He makes himself feel more important then he really is.

Quote Originally Posted by OntheHorizon View Post
    RZA is giving that dude too much power over his life. If it were me, and one of my group mates was not only being difficult but also making a public clown show out of the group, I wouldn't waste my time arguing with him, I'd just go in with the other members, make the best possible record I could make, and release it without him outta spite..... Because that would make Rae feel like a total jackass, if they were able to go drop a critically acclaimed project without him, and it's totally possible, Rae is a great MC but he was never the lead voice or creative force behind them. If RZA handles the production well, and Ghost and Meth and the others really buckle down and deliver great performances, nobody would give a fuck about Rae not being there. He makes himself feel more important then he really is.
    That's a good point. Hope it works like that.

Quote Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
    That's a good point. Hope it works like that.
    agreed.

but rza is above that.

fuck rae tho...he's so wack but acts like he's gods gift.
    It's the god, god.

fresh from the kitchen CL2coming's Avatar

My 2 cents on this is:

Rae should do the album. Play his role. Come through for the team. Irrespective of the business/money side of things - what's 5-6 verses between brothers who are 20+ years deep in the game together. It's not a whole lot to ask.

The album will spark some interest in the group again and hey, it might even produce a couple of bangers they can perform on tour.

If Rae doesn't take part - then it should be game over for him touring with the Clan. The Clan make their money from touring. Not album sales. But if you don't put in the studio time, then you shouldn't reap the tour money rewards....

It's a harsh approach, but hey. Rae's stance is also harsh.