5 20.00%
  • Charles Jones (requested)

11 44.00%
  • Vader (Gigantic Headed )

1 4.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Additional mod for KTL

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks ya'll for the support. I see i got the most votes. I thought i was hated on here by a lot of people LOL. I'm surprised i got the most votes. Well i'm not able to post topics since Brassknuckled Pai Mei's faggot ass banned me because he doesn't like my opinion. I wish i could see him face to face so i could whip his pussy ass LOL. I've been banned from a few websites before. So it doesn't bother me. It's really sad that since some people don't like my opinion and they ban me because they would rather hear pussy ass people's opinion that agree with everything somebody says LOL.
    Lmao what websites couldn't take your non stop movie review show and complete dismissal of anybody's opinion but your own?

I want to see what KTL becomes under the iron broom of CJ.

-

LOL@ShaDynasty. I got banned from rap group Onyx's website and r&b singer R Kelly's website. People don't like my opinion and i don't care. I know i can be hard on other people's opinion and i shouldn't be like that because i understand everybody isn't gonna like the same thing.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

^ emotional guy?

-

No i'm not a emotional guy. I just won't diss people anymore who have a different opinion than mine.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

No i'm not a emotional guy. I just won't diss people anymore who have a different opinion than mine.
    No CJ! Don't ever change. I hope the first thing CJ does is ban all the muslims from KTL.

-

Nice pictures of Aaliyah. I was in love with her and I miss her.

Bwahahaha at CJ tryna step up to Ben, Shit dude, ben would flatten you, fold you up, stick you in an envelope and post you back home to your momma

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by KERZO View Post
    Bwahahaha at CJ tryna step up to Ben, Shit dude, ben would flatten you, fold you up, stick you in an envelope and post you back home to your momma
    whenever I read CJ's posts I always read them in Joe Louis's voice and joe Louis would rip ben apart.

u never know CJ might be a 7 ft 20 stone tank putting fear in every ignorant black guys heart in Cleveland. but then again maybe ben would just tie CJ up and destroy all his straight to video movies.

maybe there should be a wu corp fight like when that guy wanted to fight dan.

NON-IGS

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Cain View Post
    whenever I read CJ's posts I always read them in Joe Louis's voice and joe Louis would rip ben apart.

u never know CJ might be a 7 ft 20 stone tank putting fear in every ignorant black guys heart in Cleveland. but then again maybe ben would just tie CJ up and destroy all his straight to video movies.

maybe there should be a wu corp fight like when that guy wanted to fight dan.
    i always read his posts in the voice of who ever is in his avatar lol. went from steve harvey to cuba

i do with that everybody for example i read Art Vandelay's posts in George from Seinfeld's voice

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Thanks ya'll for the support. I see i got the most votes. I thought i was hated on here by a lot of people LOL. I'm surprised i got the most votes. Well i'm not able to post topics since Brassknuckled Pai Mei's faggot ass banned me because he doesn't like my opinion. I wish i could see him face to face so i could whip his pussy ass LOL. I've been banned from a few websites before. So it doesn't bother me. It's really sad that since some people don't like my opinion and they ban me because they would rather hear pussy ass people's opinion that agree with everything somebody says LOL.

You aint banned. I'm changing your name to RADIO.

{>____<}

Seriously?! CJ as mod of KTL?!
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

^^
    You're tied for second, but you got some catching up to do bra

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Seriously?! CJ as mod of KTL?!
    I voted for you brah
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

I nominate VADER
    We do it for the people.

Non Ignorant Math Team

ryt the votes are in its went on long enough. CJ wins u cant beat him. sorry wu corp lost, just make him mod already.

I mean whos left to vote

NON-IGS