Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare [Nov. 4 2014]

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post

Im on Xbox one and Ive only Experienced about to or 3 times where shooting will feel lagged like the speed of my gun fire slowed down out of the 8 hours played on MP

Other then that no probs with lag or getting booted out of games. Ps4 and PC have Problems so the article points out.

my grips so far are,

as stated before I said Campers are less but there are still campers, just not as much, most likely will rise when more kids buy.

Hardcore isnt to hardcore enough for me as in it takes about 3 shots to kill at times

Spawns are a joke and need to be fixed as this all ways happens on all COD games when released.

Team Deaths count as a Death on your states, so if some one kills you on your team it will add that death to your stat.

Some bugs are still rolling as in loading after a game it takes some time for you character to show up with all the right accessory's you added to them to appear when waiting for next mach and things like that

Need more maps

Thats it.

Lag could be on PS4 Network by the way, its not the greatest for MP
    Last edited by 100pr00f; 11-07-2014 at 11:20 AM.

not a bad gripe list for starters - most big budget games get fixes soon after launch anyway

but yeah im on PS4 and it looks like they're having most of the problems right now

meh. I lost interest in Call of Duty games in general. I only play World at War campaign now a days. MW2 was my shit back in the day

yep that was def my favorite, and black ops 2 with the nuketown map

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

It seems like a lot of us have love for Modern Warfare 2. I still don't think this looks very good, but a few people on my list want me to get it. I dunno...
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

^ I only bought it because my clan from back in the day wanted to get back into it

I think the game sucks ass.

The lag is similar to prior cod games though imo
    We do it for the people.

Banned

I can't believe people still buy this shit. Every year it's the same complaints about the game and it never changes, still no dedicated servers in 2014/15? They make like $1bn every release they can afford it smh

CoD had a good run up until Black Ops but it's been trash ever since
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

I guess this is why they can churn out the same COD game year after year:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/...launch-of-2014

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is Biggest Entertainment Launch of 2014
    Activision has claimed Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare had the biggest launch of any entertainment product in 2014 in terms of revenue, coming in ahead of all other music, movies and books released year.
    The achievement is backed up by information including the digital and retail sell-through for the title, compared with reported movie, music, and book gross sales, each for the first week following initial launch.
    The publisher has also announced the Call of Duty franchise as a whole has now generated over $10 billion in sales revenue since its launch in 2003.
    Advanced Warfare also enjoyed the highest-selling digital launch in console history according to estimates from Xbox Live, PlayStation Network and internal Activision estimates. As for how the latest entry in the franchise compared with those that came before it, solid figures are scarce. First week sales are up on last year's Call of Duty: Ghosts though, at least according to sell-through figures.
    We recently discussed three big elements of Advanced Warfare's multiplayer and you can also check out our single-player review. We thought Advanced Warfare the most successful departure from what's expected from a Call of Duty game since Modern Warfare brought the series into the 21st century.

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

I bought this despite a bit of reluctance. I haven't tired multiplayer at all, but the campaign seems kind of dope so far.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

I've never played a COD campaign, I go straight to multiplayer every time. That's what determines if it's worth my money anyway

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    Last time I was playing BOP2, some guy in the lobby was ranting about how shitty and unplayable this game was and how he's going to get his money back from Activision.
    lol. I been hearing very mixed reviews - either people love it or think its the shittiest game ever.

I think im gonna rent this and Far Cry 4 over the weekend to see which one I wanna buy
    jesus I haven't rented a videogame in like 10 years

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Game play on this is completely different than previous versions.

I fucking hate the laser weapons.

Still trying to get used to this with the jumps and shit.

Maps seem like shit. I like the exozombies because I know where I can stand/crouch with out being attacked by zombies from all sides.

Go to the main room and get behind the PC screen.

They just updated and killed the glitch its virtually impossible to survive past level 7 now. LMAO