Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Listing of racist rappers (main man approved)

Dom Universo

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Theres plenty of shit from the 90s thats racist as fuck but white people were still the main consumers of the music.
    Truth

Lol @ oversensitive whites, black people are way more sensitive about race.

Theres plenty of shit from the 90s thats racist as fuck but white people were still the main consumers of the music.
    Word on both points.

Da Lench Mob and Icecube were the most racist of all.

Dead Prez are racist, though would no doubt be too stupid to realise it.

All those dumb as fuck Afrocentrist cunts who comedically believe they're "dropping knowledge" are racist as fuck, and generally too dumb to realise it.

Ganksta Nip was pretty racist too. In the early 90's it was generally considered quite fashionable to be racist in hip hop. A lot of people jumped on the bandwagon.

I remember a song called "Kill Whitey" by one of those No Limit groups. Don't remember which one. No doubt they dropped mad jewels of wisdom in it though.

first off, all you non-american whites need to shut the fuck up about this because i fucking guarantee you dont have the slightest idea whats its like to navigate through a society that teaches you and everybody else that you're a second class citizen in every single history class that you take.

listening to white people whine about racism is a lot like listening to a female talk about the pain of getting kicked in the balls.

THEY WILL NEVER TRULY KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT.

all ice cube or dead prez ever did was stand up for themselves as men. but the minute a black man does that and doesn't bow down to the white way of thinking they are labeled "racist" by white people trying to use their own creation against them.

fuck that.

did any of these so called racists ever do shit like this???

or this???

or maybe this????

but i guess that would be being "oversensitive".
    not like whining about songs where black men tell their personal truths about living in a white supremacist society and how that offends your ever-so-delicate white sensibilities.

because, you know...THAT wouldn't be being oversensitive at all.

"Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

That shit happened ages ago. You probably weren't even alive then shitbird.

Racism is racism, if you make exceptions for one race thats racism in itself.

Quote Originally Posted by main_man View Post
    Probably not, but a lot of them advocated it, which for normal people would be considered racist.

What I think Dynasty's point was though, is that we don't get our panties in a twist because of it (like you obviously are, considering your latest rant). Point is, we DON'T whine about it.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

Miss main man, are you one of those weirdos that feels that non whites can't be racist? How come you don't post in KTL more often?

Quote Originally Posted by check two 13x View Post
    Miss main man, are you one of those weirdos that feels that non whites can't be racist? How come you don't post in KTL more often?
    no, faggit.

but this thread & most of the responses prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that all you motherfuckers view the world through the perspective of white society which is the exact same society that condoned slavery, lynchings, jim crow, police brutality against black folks & letting white men kill black teenagers and go home.

THATS the society you all represent when you bitch and whine about these so-called "racist" rappers.

AFROCENTRIC RAPPERS WERE NOT/ARE NOT RACIST!!!!
    they were/are just black folks getting their identities & self esteem back after having it stripped from them for hundreds of years.

ice cube does nothing but spit the truth for a hour on "death certificate", so much so that he basically predicted the l.a. riots.

but the minute someone who isn't white stands up and rejects brainwashing of the white way of thinking, bitch boys wanna cry "racism".

my previous post was showing you sheltered/brainwashed crackers what "racism" truly is.

i dont expect hipster douches like sosa to get it.
    but maybe, just maybe one of you retards can wake up and see that racism is NOT someone spitting the truth about their existence in an oppressive society.

thats just called reality.

jewels for you, my retarded cracker children. take off your lilly white glasses for two fucking minutes. just because someone thats black says something disparaging against your beloved white supremacist society does not mean they are racist... they just dont worship the white way of thinking.
    and thats a good thing.

"Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

obese weirdo main man, are you 5% or NGE?

no, faggit.

but this thread & most of the responses prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that all you motherfuckers view the world through the perspective of white society which is the exact same society that condoned slavery, lynchings, jim crow, police brutality against black folks & letting white men kill black teenagers and go home.

THATS the society you all represent when you bitch and whine about these so-called "racist" rappers.

Any proof of this? Don't just say shit if you can't back it up.

AFROCENTRIC RAPPERS WERE NOT/ARE NOT RACIST!!!!
    they were/are just black folks getting their identities & self esteem back after having it stripped from them for hundreds of years.

Afrocentric rappers are 100s of years old? Nonsense.

ice cube does nothing but spit the truth for a hour on "death certificate", so much so that he basically predicted the l.a. riots.

But Cave Bitch is hardly defendable.

but the minute someone who isn't white stands up and rejects brainwashing of the white way of thinking, bitch boys wanna cry "racism".

Again nonsense, Brand Nubian and X-Clan among others said plenty of racist shit backed up by nothing.

my previous post was showing you sheltered/brainwashed crackers what "racism" truly is.

i dont expect hipster douches like sosa to get it.
    but maybe, just maybe one of you retards can wake up and see that racism is NOT someone spitting the truth about their existence in an oppressive society.

thats just called reality.

jewels for you, my retarded cracker children. take off your lilly white glasses for two fucking minutes. just because someone thats black says something disparaging against your beloved white supremacist society does not mean they are racist... they just dont worship the white way of thinking.
    and thats a good thing.

Theres plenty of records where they talk about the Caucus mountains, shit like Ras Kass 'Nature Of The Threat' that for the most part is not factual, its just racism.

If you think judging a race by the actions of a few is okay, like all those 5%ers and Ice Cubes do/did then you should be okay with people calling you drug dealer/fried chicken eater/welfare recipient/criminal for the rest of your life.

Non Ignorant Math Team

what is white society, main man? is Swiss society the same as American society?

NON-IGS

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

first off, all you non-american whites need to shut the fuck up about this because i fucking guarantee you dont have the slightest idea whats its like to navigate through a society that teaches you and everybody else that you're a second class citizen in every single history class that you take.

listening to white people whine about racism is a lot like listening to a female talk about the pain of getting kicked in the balls.

THEY WILL NEVER TRULY KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT.

all ice cube or dead prez ever did was stand up for themselves as men. but the minute a black man does that and doesn't bow down to the white way of thinking they are labeled "racist" by white people trying to use their own creation against them.

fuck that.

or this???

or maybe this????

but i guess that would be being "oversensitive".
    not like whining about songs where black men tell their personal truths about living in a white supremacist society and how that offends your ever-so-delicate white sensibilities.

because, you know...THAT wouldn't be being oversensitive at all.

Over sensitive racist
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Non Ignorant Math Team

"Albinism apparently was a sin to the original man, Africans
    So the mutants traveled North of the equator
    Called Europeans later"

lol I guess us "albinos" have been discriminated against the longest according to mr rassy.

btw im also starting to realise ras kass is a dick for trying to ruin Christmas because hes trying to remove saturnalian elements from it . wat would Christmas be then. just some boring puritan/Mormon Christian shit where u cant drink or shit. FUCK YOU ras kass, trying to destroy the greatest holiday ever.

plus saying Saturn is gay has got to be the most childish insult ever. Saturn didn't have sex with any males. 95% sure saturns birthday wasn't on 25th Christmas.

id love to enter ras kasss mind. its probably all types of fucked up.

hes still a good rapper though.

NON-IGS

Racism is racism, if you make exceptions for one race thats racism in itself.
    That's why all those Afrocentrists and such are so delightfully and hilariously stupid. The whole thing is just a comedy act.

main man's first rant on this page was without a doubt the most frighteningly stupid thing I have read on this site since I stopped browsing ktl. I didn't even consider going near the second rant.

It was cool how Icecube took his racism beyond whites on Death Certificate, and wrote a blatantly racist song about Asians too. He's the only rapper I know of to do that. Usually their direct racism doesn't reach beyond whites. I mean they often exclude blacks from all other races as being the far superior people (which is highly intelligent), but whenever they attack a race directly it's always whites. So congrats to Icecube on taking it to a whole new level on that track.

It's funny how people (assuming main man isn't the only one) make this knuckle headed observation about whites being over-sensitive about racism (while he sits there in tears of fury and frustration writing laughable rants), when white people are the main people consuming all this racist music. I mean 'Guerillas in Tha Mist' and 'Death Certificate' are the 2 most racist albums I've ever heard, and they're literally both in my top 10 all time favourite hip hop albums, and 2 of very few hip hop albums I still listen to with anything verging on regularity.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Cain View Post
    "Albinism apparently was a sin to the original man, Africans
    So the mutants traveled North of the equator
    Called Europeans later"

lol I guess us "albinos" have been discriminated against the longest according to mr rassy.

btw im also starting to realise ras kass is a dick for trying to ruin Christmas because hes trying to remove saturnalian elements from it . wat would Christmas be then. just some boring puritan/Mormon Christian shit where u cant drink or shit. FUCK YOU ras kass, trying to destroy the greatest holiday ever.

plus saying Saturn is gay has got to be the most childish insult ever. Saturn didn't have sex with any males. 95% sure saturns birthday wasn't on 25th Christmas.

id love to enter ras kasss mind. its probably all types of fucked up.

hes still a good rapper though.
    Theres a lot of important truths in that song about how society has been brainwashed from the beginning. Its just unfortunate he ties it all together with some sort of Hocus Pocus Whitey conspiracy. Its just human nature for some to try and gain power, the same kind of power games happen in Africa too but Ras Kass neglects to mention that.