Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Listing of racist rappers (main man approved)

Quote Originally Posted by check two 13x View Post
    Dom Universo
    Ya mother!

I think we need more racist rappers because white people are faggots from hell. Idk how white people can disagree with this. It's like me saying nigerians don't send email scams. You just can't be bias just because you belong to a group.

My favorite racist rappers are.

1. Wu-tang
    2. Nas
    3. Rakim
    4. Tribe Called Quest
    5. Fugees
    6. Black moon
    7. Mobb Deep
    8. Jay-Z
    9. Outkast
    10. Myself

Every race has racist's I.M.O.

Banned

If racism offends you then you're a dumb cunt
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Cain View Post

happy?
    Odd that that song isn't mentioned anywhere on his wiki page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eminem

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    If racism offends you then you're a dumb cunt
    That's why racism and just about everything else considered to be offensive is so funny.

If you get upset by something someone else says then that's your own fucking fault. Grow some balls and stop being a pussy. Don't try to stop other people from having fun just because you're a soft, over-sensitive faggot.

And when I say racism is funny, I mean racist jokes and shit are funny. Not killing a whole lot of people because they're black. I wouldn't say that's funny. Killing a whole lot of people, yes, that's funny. But not if it's because of their race. That's just fucking stupid.

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost In The 'Lac View Post
    Odd that that song isn't mentioned anywhere on his wiki page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eminem
    Lol its definitely him. He mentions this song on yellow brick road. Eminem has a bunch of racist rap songs when he was young. He used to be part of a rap group who were racist against blacks which is pretty damn hilarious.

He says he made this song cuz a black girl cheated on him, but people in his old group say that's not true,

Pretty sure eminem did racist songs cuz X clan upsetted him and blacks made fun of him for liking hip hop and I'm pretty sure blacks mugged him as well.

NON-IGS

Eminem made that song when he was 16, who didn't do dumb shit when they were 16?

He tried to get some brown sugar, got played and reacted exactly like a teenager would.

Non Ignorant Math Team

"The friend of Eminem who helped The Source corroborate its claim that Eminem is a racist has written a letter to the magazine saying he was taken out of context and that he believes Marshall Mathers is not a racist.

The letter was written by Chaos Kid to Kim Osorio, the editor-in-chief of The Source, and was found posted on various online newsgroups.

Chaos Kid, a Detroit MC who is featured in The Source‘s February cover story, was Eminem’s writing partner between 1988 and 1993 (see “Source Can Release Excerpts Of Eminem’s Controversial Rap” ). He is also described as one of the kids in a rap crew called Bassmint Productions to which Eminem belonged when he recorded a pair of controversial freestyles, which surfaced in November and found Eminem using offensive language toward black people. Though Chaos Kid says in the magazine that he opted out of the freestyle sessions, his interview is used to validate the magazine’s contention that Eminem is a racist.

In his letter, Chaos Kid says his words were manipulated and facts contorted to fit The Source‘s motives. He writes to Osorio, “I am forced at this point to recognize that there are obviously some ulterior motives/personal hang-ups/political/racial agendas going on behind the scenes at The Source and this is making it impossible for you to present the issue of these tapes in a true light that would give a full spectrum of perspective.”

Chaos explains that the freestyles were called “Suckerin’ Rhymes,” and that they were intentionally misguided. He says their purpose was to be as “goofy/stupid/ignorant/wack as possible.” He accuses The Source of making some factual errors in its reporting and failing to give his quotes proper context.

He writes of his personal experiences with Eminem during that time and says that the famous rapper never used the N-word or “any other derogatory names or made any derogatory remarks about African-Americans in casual conversation with me. In fact, we personally had conversations talking about how we hated racism and racists and both had real songs denouncing racism!!”

Chaos Kid concludes by writing that, in his opinion, “Marshall Mathers is not a racist. Although the songs were in bad taste, they were not intended to be taken seriously or even heard and do not represent the true sentiments of Eminem.”

Though Chaos Kid’s words seem to support the generally accepted notion that Eminem’s freestyles weren’t pathological or even characteristic, they differ from the sentiments expressed in Eminem’s own apology issued in December (see “Eminem Apologizes For Old Track That Dissed Black Women” ). In a statement, Em said the offensive freestyles were motivated by a relationship with a girl gone awry and that they were written from a hurt, emotional and reactionary point of view.

Chaos Kid’s letter asks for Osorio to publish a “Letter to the Editor” in the next issue of The Source to clarify his position or, he says, he’ll be forced to tell “the truth” to other media outlets. Though the letter was addressed to Osorio, when reached for comment, the editor said she had no knowledge of receiving such a letter"

http://www.mtv.com/news/1484614/emin...d-says-no-way/

NON-IGS

Non Ignorant Math Team

http://forum.trshady.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66210 this letter is pretty fucked up and then go onto the 2nd page and chaos kid starts posting and then in 2011 he commits suicide. FUCK

NON-IGS

Could be a combination of those 2 explanations. I'm sure at the time he wouldn't want to say he was hurt by the alleged girl which is probably why it came out as a racial thing.

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Could be a combination of those 2 explanations. I'm sure at the time he wouldn't want to say he was hurt by the alleged girl which is probably why it came out as a racial thing.
    yeah possibly, although the relationship (if it was that) mustve hardly went on for any length of time cuz others didn't notice.

tbh those tapes were apparently purposefully misguided. probably he just wanted some form to let off steam cuz of being made fun off. people let off steam in very irrational ways. he knows the rhymes are misguided but it probably let off steam.

its like the NOI. totally irrational but it probably helps with peoples troubles far more effectively than rational thinking would (although the difference is NOI followers have completely deceived themselves to the point that they cant see theyre being irrational).

look at wu tang. they were frustrated youths and pinning all the blame on the white man probably made them feel a lot better. now that theyre older majority seem less attached to those 5 percenter lessons.

I think ice cubes racist tracks are just outlets. I mean look at black korea. ice cube isn't trying to be inciteful with some sharp analysis of society. hes just fed up with Asians stereotyping against black people (I think its quite probable some will do that cuz people do have the mentality that a tough looking blackman is immediately a gangsta) and so hes just being racist back to Asians while complaining Asians are racist against him. its completely retarded and hypocritical.

I think the whole thing is just insanely funny and I don't have the time to be offended.

NON-IGS

white people. its so easy to brush shit off when it never effected you or your family personally.

and if it dont fit the white perception of reality it's written off as "stupid" or "dumb".
    because in countries such as america, europe & that shithole full of backwoods homosexual retards australia all your "knowledge" is taught from the perspective of a white supremacist society.

since you savage pink fucks dont have the ability to fully understand and appreciate hip hop culture, here are some "hip hop" shirts for your fake asses.

my advice. if these "racist" artists bunch up ya panties so much....leave hip hop alone.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

Non Ignorant Math Team

main man as an intelligent person do u not think its retarded that in black korea ice cube basically says "chinks stop thinking that every black man is a gangsta trying to rob your store cuz that's stereotyping, if u keep thinking that were going to burn your store right down to a crisp (like a criminal), also u have squinty eyes and ur stingy."

NON-IGS

Non Ignorant Math Team

PS why haven't u got vetern yet mai man

NON-IGS