Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Zach snyder reveals new batmobile/batman

They are saying Doomsday is in the Movie

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/batman-...-rumors-442355

Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice will focus on one antagonist in the film while introducing another to the DC cinematic universe.

Heroic Hollywood’s Umberto Gonzalez a.k.a El Mayimbe shared his latest superhero scoop during a Shanilan On Batman podcast. Lex Luthor is allegedly the central villain in the film with Doomsday as the “muscle” in the Batman vs. Superman movie.

The introduction of Doomsday to the DC cinematic universe is a big deal for DC Comics fans. Doomsday was responsible for the death of Superman- this news would mean fans could expect a major showdown between the two characters.

The alleged news about Doomsday isn’t the only rumor DC fans are talking about. JoBlo reports Lex Luthor is getting his own armored suit in the film. The suit is allegedly similar to the one Batman wears to fight Superman, but way more high tech.

“There have been many theories about how he gets the suit, one of them being that he gathers Kryptonian technology recovered from the Metropolis battle in MAN OF STEEL, possibly including the corpse of Zod, etc,” according to JoBlo. “We can't confirm any of the details or speculation on HOW he gets (or simply builds) the suit, only that he WILL wear it. Beyond that, we can also corroborate the reports that Lex isn't the only villain.”

JoBlo also confirmed there is a second villain (Doomsday or not) in the film that will create havoc in the world once Batman and Superman squash their feud. What do you think about the latest Batman vs. Superman movie news? Chime into the conversation in the comments section below.

Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice starring Ben Affleck as Batman, Henry Cavill as Superman, Gadot as Wonder Woman, Jason Momoa as Aquaman, Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, Ray Fisher as Cyborg and Amy Adams as Lois Lane will be released to theaters March 25, 2016.

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

Looks good, whats up with Batman in the desert? like Mad Max Batman. Still not sold on the guy playing Luthor. I hope they stop with the trailers for this though. For Avengers they had a good 5 long ass trailers showing everything and it kinda ruined it, you pretty much saw all the major stuff. Like the Terminator trailer had a major spoiler in it.

Theres a Suicide Squad trailer around as well, tough to find most of them being taken down, shows the Joker for a second, looks interesting.

that trailer is ace. man, still so long till 2016 ...

hanzo, as per usual you are right about Avengers & Terminator
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    Looks good, whats up with Batman in the desert? like Mad Max Batman. Still not sold on the guy playing Luthor. I hope they stop with the trailers for this though. For Avengers they had a good 5 long ass trailers showing everything and it kinda ruined it, you pretty much saw all the major stuff. Like the Terminator trailer had a major spoiler in it.

Theres a Suicide Squad trailer around as well, tough to find most of them being taken down, shows the Joker for a second, looks interesting.
    based on the charred up Robin suit in the trailer, which i believe is jason todds suit after joker murders him, i believe the desert scene is from the comics where batman goes on a outta country mission unable to protect jason from being killed by the joker

i believe this is the opening to an offshoot story about red hood vs batman ( a death in the family)
    which would be amazing, this is why im all for zach snyder doing dc movies being that he is a comic book reader

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    based on the charred up Robin suit in the trailer, which i believe is jason todds suit after joker murders him, i believe the desert scene is from the comics where batman goes on a outta country mission unable to protect jason from being killed by the joker

i believe this is the opening to an offshoot story about red hood vs batman ( a death in the family)
    which would be amazing, this is why im all for zach snyder doing dc movies being that he is a comic book reader
    Yeah noticed the Robin suit and a really really pissed off Batman to go with it.

this IS BATMAN!!!!

Can't wait!

{>____<}

its looking good!!!

I cant hear the batfleck haters over the sound of awesomeness

Non Ignorants

Quote Originally Posted by chiba View Post
    its looking good!!!

I cant hear the batfleck haters over the sound of awesomeness
    lmao right, notice they have all jumped shit and are on his nuts now

^ YUP !!
    Its the year where Batfleck and Reynolds redeem themselves for their old craptacular super hero movies (DD & GL)

Non Ignorants

{>____<}

Uh-oh!

Angry

Batman v Superman’ News: Batman Older, Wiser, Broken and Will Be Viewed as Film’s Villain

http://www.latinpost.com/articles/69...-s-villain.htm