Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: A Better Tommorow will be accesible WU says M-Eighty having heard it

Quote Originally Posted by TheWuCepticon View Post
    Lyrically, he's better than the whole Clan. Lets be honest.
    Shut the fuck up faggot.

remember, before taking anything in this "interview" seriously, you have to know the man being "interviewed" is this piece of faggit trash.

the very same m-eighty that got super emotional & run off of his very web forum for being a straight up hoe cake.

i wouldn't invest much in what he has to say.

admiral krump-allah prolly has more input on the inner workings of the wu-tang clan at this point.
    he definitely has more street cred.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

Quote Originally Posted by The blackma View Post
    I don't think so. He talks a lot about 5% bullshit. Those who think his garbage is knowledge make me laugh. I really appreciated his first album and some of these songs, that's it. He is the spokesperson for this sect.
    5% is a gimmick that most people don't take seriously. Though it can be comical at times, look at some of the people on this forum.

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by hectis View Post
    I actually don't think he pronounced the name wrong, but I think you might have thought that the name "Cesare" as in Cesare Borgia was the same as "Caesar" as in "Julius Caesar." Also people say words wrong all the time, however that does not mean we should lose the lesson they are trying to teach us.
    Cesare is an Italian name. It's pronounced "Chesare". I get what killah priest is saying but hes wrong. that white image of jesus (which I agree is the wrong skin colour of jesus) is much older than cesare Borgia.

this picture is from the 6th century. Almost a millennium before Cesare was born.

while were on the subject Leonardo Da Vinci didn't draw portraits of the borgias (heard some people say this), he worked as a military architect under cesare.

also notice how "Vinci" is pronounced like "Vinchi".its similar to Cesare.

NON-IGS

He probably didn't try to announce it like an Italian would, although he should have.

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by main_man View Post
    remember, before taking anything in this "interview" seriously, you have to know the man being "interviewed" is this piece of faggit trash.

the very same m-eighty that got super emotional & run off of his very web forum for being a straight up hoe cake.

i wouldn't invest much in what he has to say.

admiral krump-allah prolly has more input on the inner workings of the wu-tang clan at this point.
    he definitely has more street cred.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

"Reunited and its understood, Reunited and it feels so gooood..."

looks very suspect and im wondering what makes him feel so good.

NON-IGS

Non Ignorant Math Team

although now I think about it its impossible for a man to hold a puppy and not look at least 50% pussy.

NON-IGS

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Cain View Post
    although now I think about it its impossible for a man to hold a puppy and not look at least 50% pussy.
    I got exactly the same dog (proud family tradition). Does that mean I got exposed? LOL. Nobody looks gangsta with a Pincher (like) dog in their lap, that much is sure. This is probably the kind of dog DMX leaves at home when he goes to the photoshoot for his umpteenth comeback album
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 05-22-2014 at 12:42 PM.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Cain View Post
    KP would've been a member but he fell asleep and masta killa stayed up all night writing a verse for mystery of chessboxing so masta killa was put on that track and because of that became a general.

I think the 2nd disc has more filler

dog shit and black shampoo are the worst songs on the album and raekwon getting on a helicopter in the closing is really corny.

1st disc is shorter and more consistent whereas 2nd disc is longer and less consistent but its high points are higher than disc 1s.
    Good comparison between both discs. You're right about the high points imo.

Dog shit I find very entertaining. And Uey is just being Uey on the solo track. I think the track is OK on its own, but it does disrupt the flow on the disc.

I actually like the helicopter thingy.

Cool how people can enjoy the same album but appreciate different parts of it more.
    Retired.

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Quote Originally Posted by 5th state View Post
    Good comparison between both discs. You're right about the high points imo.

Dog shit I find very entertaining. And Uey is just being Uey on the solo track. I think the track is OK on its own, but it does disrupt the flow on the disc.

I actually like the helicopter thingy.

Cool how people can enjoy the same album but appreciate different parts of it more.
    Wu tang forever is a special album cuz it sums up the whole saga. I call it the Wu testament cuz it shows clearly what the wu is. When I wanna explain what is the wu tang clan to someone I make him/her listen to the double cd. But this album it's all about the generals. One or two tracks with the wu fam would be ok. For the wu fam the good album is "the swarm".

Wu tang forever is a special album cuz it sums up the whole saga. I call it the Wu testament cuz it shows clearly what the wu is. When I wanna explain what is the wu tang clan to someone I make him/her listen to the double cd. But this album it's all about the generals. One or two tracks with the wu fam would be ok. For the wu fam the good album is "the swarm".
    Good call on 'The Swarm'. I made the mistake of letting it gather dust on the shelf for years. BIGGEST. MISTAKE. EVER. Played it again a few months ago as I was looking for material for a compilation. It sounds much better to me now than back then. I don't know how that is even possible, but there you go. This material has definitely stood the test of time. I guess back then I was probably let down because I thought the generals would have had more verses on it.
    Retired.

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Good call on 'The Swarm'. I made the mistake of letting it gather dust on the shelf for years. BIGGEST. MISTAKE. EVER. Played it again a few months ago as I was looking for material for a compilation. It sounds much better to me now than back then. I don't know how that is even possible, but there you go. This material has definitely stood the test of time. I guess back then I was probably let down because I thought the generals would have had more verses on it.
    I do think Rza wanna introduce wu killa bees with this album. With wu forever and the six solos Everybody knew the generals. "The Swarm" is a very good album a near classic album.

Non Ignorant Math Team

I got exactly the same dog (proud family tradition). Does that mean I got exposed? LOL. Nobody looks gangsta with a Pincher (like) dog in their lap, that much is sure. This is probably the kind of dog DMX leaves at home when he goes to the photoshoot for his umpteenth comeback album
    don't worry. you post plenty of pics of hot women which makes up for the puppy. m eighty needs to up his game that's all im saying.

NON-IGS

I don't think so. He talks a lot about 5% bullshit. Those who think his garbage is knowledge make me laugh. I really appreciated his first album and some of these songs, that's it. He is the spokesperson for this sect.

Isn't KP a member of the black Hebrew Israelites (If that's what it's called). ??????

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    Isn't KP a member of the black Hebrew Israelites (If that's what it's called). ??????
    These weirdos? lol I don't think he would want to embarrass himself that much