Thread: Adding poll (no poll rights on thread)

Default Adding poll (no poll rights on thread)

Hi Mods!

I'd like to add a poll to my 'Strolling down Belgian beaches *BIKINI BABES*' in the General Chat section. However, I don't get the 'Post a Poll' option which appears at the bottom of post being written. I can see it down below as I'm writing this message on the admin thread for instance. But not in my own thread.

Is this a 'build up rights' thing and should I wait accordingly? I skimmed through the FAQ section and the rules. I may have overlooked. If so, I apologize.

Thanks!
    Retired.

I believe you normally have to add a poll right when you're creating a thread. I can add the poll options in for you, if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by check two 13x View Post
    I believe you normally have to add a poll right when you're creating a thread. I can add the poll options in for you, if you want.
    That would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Next time I start a thread and think a poll might be useful, I'll try and remember to make sure I click that option.
    Retired.

BTW, Village People vid in your sig is all kinds of awesome for all the wrong reasons. In other words, good choice. I had never heard the song before. Guy sounds a bit like David Bowie on this one (just referring to the voice).
    Retired.