Thread: Is this Ghostface vid ('Stapleton Sex') official?

Default Is this Ghostface vid ('Stapleton Sex') official?

Vid for 'Stapleton Sex' off 'Ghostdini & Charlie & The Chocolate Factory & Whatever'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RANx10QkM2w

(Not actually embedding via youtube in order not to violate any forum rules, just to be on the safe side.)

Looks official enough with the 'Starks Enterprise' pancarte & the album promo pic at the end, but the visuals are kinda out there with BDSM & taped off boobs. Which is cool of course, just like the song. We're all adults here after all (right?) But it really made me wonder whether it wasn't fan made after all, with kinky footage found some place else.

I came across this vid as I suggested this song to throw over a meaningless interview with a Belgian babe over in my 'Strolling down Belgian beaches' thread in Gen Chat. I put up a version without visuals there in the end.

Fun fact about the song... The clean version of 'Ghostdini, Scarecrow, Tin Man & The Lion' simply omitted the song altogether as it was impossible to censor it while keeping it listenable. Right on, Ghost!

EDIT : Check the ghost robe in the background. Makes it look even more official.
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 05-20-2014 at 03:50 PM.
    Retired.

haha this is legit.

Thanks for confirming that, man! Much appreciated.

Only a cat like Ghost could pull this off
    Retired.