Thread: wu corper 5 percenters militant blacks and everyone else wat do u think of this

Non Ignorant Math Team

Default wu corper 5 percenters militant blacks and everyone else wat do u think of this

NON-IGS

Steeltoe14 says

'It really gets under my skin when I see kids my color embracing black culture. White boys sagging there pants and getting "thug life" tattoos, and white girls that imitate female groids and only date blacks because MTV makes race mixing look cool...it is sickening.'

WHILE EVERYBODY SHOULD DEVELOP THEIR OWN IDENTITY, I DON'T SEE A PROBLEM WITH THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR. MOSTLY, IT'S A PHASE PEOPLE GROW OUT OF. IT'S PART OF FINDING YOUR OWN IDENTITY. I WOULDN'T BE TOO HARSH ON THIS.

'First off, they seem to be ashamed of the fact that they live in a nice neighborhood, and act like they wanted to grow up in poverty in a crime filled negro area, without realizing that most of their parents busted their white asses to make sure that did not happen.'

SOME PEOPLE FEEL SAFE KNOWING THEY ONLY HAVE 1ST WORLD PROBLEMS. ON YAHOO ANSWERS ETC YOU REGULARLY SEE TEEN CHICKS SAYING 'I WISH I WAS GROWING UP IN THE GHETTO. I NEED MORE EXCITEMENT IN MY LIFE.' THIS IS TEENS BEING AT THEIR SELFCENTERED AGE, BEING PREOCCUPIED WITH THEMSELVES.

Second... Blacks already view us as a joke, so what do you think they are gonna think when a little white boy from the suburbs shows up in their neighborhood expecting a warm welcome?

I DON'T THINK ALL BLACKS VIEW WHITES AS JOKES. AND IF THEY DO, WHY REALLY CARE? LIVE YOUR LIFE...

I do not put all the blame on these kids, I also blame the media. If they did a little more research other than "lil wayne" they would realize how stupid they are acting...for the most part, blacks hate us. And they are not very shy about letting us know...particulary in their crummy gangsta rap "music".

JUST ... DUMB. AND WHAT DOES 'WEEZY F. STANDS FOR FUCK MY FATHER' HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?

Ice Cube: Cave bitch
    A song defiling white women as whores riddled with STDs

Ice Cube (again):Race card
    A song basically about blacks superiority (atleast thats how I interperet it)

Da lench mob: Gorillas in the mist
    A song about black "geurilla fighters" killing whites.

Kill whitey (i forget the artists, but the title of the song is self explanatory)

And the list goes on and on and on and on. I remember one music video where a family of whites are beaten and dragged from their car, which is then stolen by monkeys, who later go on to beat and rob a white pizza delivery man...

Why would any whites embrace these hateful,third world ,boon savages?? '

YEAH, SO THESE SONGS EXIST. SO DOES THE KKK. THESE SONGS ARE NOT THE MAJORITY OF HIPHOP. AND ICE CUBE IS PICKING UP MAJOR PAYCHECKS FOR STUPID HOLLYWOOD COMEDIES, WORKING WITH SOME WHITE ACTORS AND DIRECTORS.

Really, why would anyone go off on all blacks because of some songs and because some white teens wear their jeans low? Just live your life...
    Retired.

And the notion of 5%, as asked for in your thread title : LOL at people automatically assuming they're in the right corner. 5% is the most basic form of religion : 85% dimwits, 10% evildoers (oooh, white devils, oooh *SPOOKY!*) and 5% good guys. Come on now, this is like a picture book.

Sure there are probably some valuable teachings in those lessons (haven't checked them out), I know it's about furthering the knowledge of self, which is commendable. But if those percentages are the basis of your religion... It's just a very clear cut case of 'us versus them', like most religions, but in an even more Obvious form. Just my 2 cents.
    Retired.

Non Ignorant Math Team

I just wanted people to see the opposite end of the spectrum since palehorse left. also I know certain people wouldn't find those lyrics racist and say theyre justifiable so I want to see how they feel.

also its interesting cuz if a white person had racist lyrics I doubt hed get very far in music.

that stormfront site is a white supremacist site btw. theyre stupid for the most part but sometimes raise interesting points.

I don't think ice cube is racist, he might've been early in his life but that cave bitch song is major trolling, ive read up on it, he made that song to make himself look hard after he began starting to look like a fag and he also wanted to see how people would react to him degrading white women after he degraded black women for so long. he got no reaction and the trolling failed.

5 percenter/nation of islam mythology is on the same level as scientology and Mormonism on how stupid it is but a lot of successful black people come from the nation. the reason is cuz unless ur doing something scientific (im using this term very loosely) ur not going to get anywhere in this life.

especially in music some examples of this are wu tang the beatles & wagner.

its also the reason why people should never listen to musicians cuz they'll fuck u up.

NON-IGS

lol @ sunny moving this here