Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Corp history : banned for life?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Can some cunt please summarise what happened to dooch, for me?
    it all starts around here: https://wutangcorp.com/forum/showthr...f-death/page21

I like Hal but I think he’s wrong here, changing usernames, doctoring posts, looks like deleting posts, falling victim to obvious wack trolling - this is all Robby digital lamery that I assumed Hal was above and wu Corp was finally rid of.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

I admit, I changed one user name (Dooch), one post (Dooch) and gave out one ban (Dooch)

Dooch said he was aiming for the ban. I was trolling back some with the name change (I changed his avatar too).

The ban was for the continued trolling. I had gotten complaints from 2 users and was tired of it myself too.

Actually Dooch was unbanned a week ago (the original ban was supposed to be forever) because a fellow mod asked me to undo it. For some reason (IDK why) Dooch is now on a temp ban (I wasn't online when that happened) but I think Dooch only has 3 days left on that 10 day ban. I am not in the habit of undoing bans given out by other mods so I guess it's just a 3 day wait now.

On Wu Pork Robby said Dooch had planned to get banned from the forum, just like Dooch said 'I won' to me on Discord right after I banned him.

I have no secrets, that's how it went. So Dooch should be able to return in a bit but IDK if he wants to. You can check back with the Ukraine thread in a few days to see if his avatar can be viewed, means he's unbanned.

Hound I accept that you think I made an error. And maybe I have. The trolling got to me, which maybe it shouldn't have.

On the other hand, earlier 'lick boot' comments were racist. You could argue I or someone else should have banned him back then if we felt that way about racism but we said let's see if he keeps it up.

I might have made some wrong choices along the way, I accept that.

The dumb thing is that when certain mod options are available to you, you think you should use them and it isn't always clear if your motivation is 'I'm doing it for the forum' or 'I'm doing it for myself' when they seem to dovetail somewhat.
    Retired.

Just to clarify I did not delete any posts (only the one doctored post)
    Retired.

I'm sure we'll see a new side to Dooch. Not offensive, small minded or boring.

Or we can ban him again.

So ... the Doochster is claiming on Wu Pork now that I somehow 'doctored' the racist posts he made about Ironman a few months ago and that I quoted in here.

Says Dooch : https://ibb.co/kBccBtL

"You sleazeball. Lol. Typical nazi trying to worm his way into new life. You completely doctored at least two post quotes. The ones in which you called ironman a Tom, made slave references and called him a bootlicker. I’m sure you’ve edited by now.I’m fully convinced your ancestors were Nazi collaborators. It’s in your blood.

"And if I want to insult ironman I’ll just call him a dumb shine. Those insults you used ain’t my style."

These are the quotes of his I copied in the Ukraine thread :

https://wutangcorp.com/forum/showthr...f-death/page23

What a sad little cunt. those quotes were from around the time Rob just got banned and Dooch was super angry :

https://wutangcorp.com/forum/showthr...c-status/page3

AND RACIST.

It is not technically possible to doctor those posts. A post change by a mod always shows up as an edit at the bottom of the post with the name of the mod attached to it. as you can see in the ONLY post of his I doctored :

https://wutangcorp.com/forum/showthr...=1#post2666572

Which I admit I shouldn't have doctored in hindsight.

Well, this is what happens you try and be reasonable. You evaluate how you dealt with a situation when people show you were in the wrong (Hound had a point) and decide you are open to rectifying a mistake. But then the cunt's reaction shows he's just a piece of garbage anyway. Lies lies lies.

Hey as far as I'm concerned the guy can come back in 3 days. yall can have him lol. if he posts more racist shit upon his return I'll let the other mods deal with it

I don't understand how some people can live a perpetual lie. "I never posted that, that's just not me, you doctored that". yeah riiiiiight. who are you even trying to fool?
    Retired.

Banned

Dooch is a fag, he’s lame, his trolling is pathetic, his gimmick is pathetic and no one cared when he died. I don’t care to see him back and him being perma banned is fine by me.

I just don’t want to see a return of the Robby digital era of moderating. Hal’s a good guy and like I said I like you so it’s no beef just an observation, I think the euro posters shouldn’t have fallen for his wack bait.

and yeah the doctored post clearly said edited by Hal, I was disappointed she wasn’t nude that’s where you failed.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    I just don’t want to see a return of the Robby digital era of moderating.
    I won't make any more name changes, avatar changes, sig changes or post edits like the one with the Liya Silver picture

You're right about me falling for the trolling

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound
    I was disappointed she wasn’t nude that’s where you failed.
    and you are definitely right about this one too lol
    Retired.

Don't be so hard on yourself Hal. Its not like you insulted his wifes haircut.

Yeah don't get upset about it, man. I've always felt like dooch lives the most banal, pointless, joyless existence imaginable. Posting on here is probably the highlight of his day. I'm not surprised it'd be important enough to him that he'd try to fiercely protect his rep here with lies.

I don't think anybody's gonna take his word over yours, bro.

lol he wanted to get banned? lmao @ "I won" he's got no self control to stop so has to get banned, is this what he calls "winning" because he got banned from his addiction to this forum?