Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Corp history : banned for life?

Quote Originally Posted by Longbongcilvaringz View Post
    eD was banned for life i think.
    lol yeah i remember that. He made the thread where he said he had just bought the forum. Cilva banned him for life.

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    lol yeah i remember that. He made the thread where he said he had just bought the forum. Cilva banned him for life.
    fuck cilvas too pussy. he should be the one getting banned for life.

NON-IGS

Quote Originally Posted by FatherSl!me View Post
    We had some pretty awesome trolls here at one point. Some Real pieces of shit I tell ya.
    good times

I was banned once... Hell if I can remember why. Probably because I'm black. lol
    http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg

You were probably banned for dating weirdos.

On a side note, some scrub wanted to know how old someone must be if they aren't used to the dumb phrase 'throwing shade'. I'm going to tell this dude to put his dukes up.

Prince Rai

memories

Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post
    Damn that musta been painful for him, guy literally grew up on this website. How's he gonna fill that void

I remember TSA me and a few others were planning ways to overthrow the mods I'm gem chat at the time, round summer 08 I think (great time on Wu corp, activity was through the roofers TSA n GAVIN beefin, skampoe beefing wit everyone, if u went to bed u missed out on loadsa shit) coz we thought we were been censored and there was some shit goin on.

But with all I've seen here over the years, and I've been almost shocked by some things (ironman posting his dick is jst one of many) it is really hard to get banned. Compare to other forums it's very relaxed, I've been banned from forums before just for cursing!
    Yeah I've seen some funny and bizarre shit over the years but the forum is definitely more subdued now. Skampoe's cannibal phase was particularly gruesome, The Doctor and Shrap were two of the dopest members back then...some great builds and laughs man, builds and laughs.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Barry View Post
    When I first signed up here there was this dude named Ramesh that used to crack me up. Then he posted some foul ass picture or something and got banned.
    Yah, that dude was fucking Brolic.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherSl!me View Post
    Bisfan & that cock tavern kid (forgot his name) got the big bad ban too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Longbongcilvaringz View Post
    From memory Sidious Katana had himself banned because the site was ruining his life.
    I came back after a corp-hiatus and found a thread where they posted all these pics from some sort of school/social play that Sid and his young brother were in, it completely destroyed sid's corp personality, he was done and dusted after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Rai View Post
    memories

lol @ shrap ever being dope

now that Dooch's been banned, I was going through this list and found it funny. there needs to be an expansion pack on this topic. who got banned and for what reason? I remember visiting this forum years ago but wasn't a member and it was filled with right-wing members, now they're all banned

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenchild View Post
    now that Dooch's been banned, I was going through this list and found it funny. there needs to be an expansion pack on this topic. who got banned and for what reason? I remember visiting this forum years ago but wasn't a member and it was filled with right-wing members, now they're all banned
    Right wing ideology is basically brain washing disgruntled middle aged white males that all their problems are not thier own fault. Blame women, minorities, gays, foreigners, and so on. It is understandable when they become unhinged and began their onslaught of posts to belittle everyone else so they can make themselves feel better about themselves.

I remember Jordi being super active in banning Jasper over and over again. lol. He was actually pretty active in banning people from THECORPSE if the started some shit. Hell, JOrdi even banned me once. But I called him some shit.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Banned

Lol another “I’m new here but I remember a thread from 8 years ago” account
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Clearly one of the faggier threads I started.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Set View Post
    I remember Jordi being super active in banning Jasper over and over again. lol. He was actually pretty active in banning people from THECORPSE if the started some shit. Hell, JOrdi even banned me once. But I called him some shit.
    Jasps just bounced back from a one day ban for getting sloppy head from a 5 year old and refusing to share pics in Digital Underground
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    lol @ shrap ever being dope
    shrap should have gotten his wigga head smashed in when that other guy from the corp recognized him in the store
    Retired.