Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any of you gays enjoy running/jogging?

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

I don't jog, I get carried...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Only run I enjoy is when we're running it twice on the turn and river! Am I right!?
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

No, seriously, am I right?
    Allah is my bitch
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.

'

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    It's awesome how bikes pretty much rule the roads in some European countries like Holland and others. Eye had a bike when eye was over there and eye fucking loved riding around looking at all the hot, fit girls on bikes.

Eye think it's probably a large part of why the majority of Europeans are in good shape, as opposed to Aussies and Americans who are fucking disgusting fat piece of shit slobs who jump in the car when they need to go to the shop 50 metres down the road.
    Eye ride every day. Eye am pretty excited for my newest bike coming today or tomorrow.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SL33 View Post
    Yeah, i like to run, especially in preseason. I do kamikaze/suicide drills also.

Sportstracker is a nice app for those who like stats.
    I use JEFIT and virtuagym apps

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

^Any of those apps free to use?
    We do it for the people.

Non Ignorant Math Team

It's awesome how bikes pretty much rule the roads in some European countries like Holland and others. Eye had a bike when eye was over there and eye fucking loved riding around looking at all the hot, fit girls on bikes.

Eye think it's probably a large part of why the majority of Europeans are in good shape, as opposed to Aussies and Americans who are fucking disgusting fat piece of shit slobs who jump in the car when they need to go to the shop 50 metres down the road.
    Weird over here we don't think aussies are fat. We think they're all mad about sports and exercise all the time.

We also think every aussie woman is called sheila and has big tits and blonde hair as well as always wearing khaki clothes

NON-IGS

only exercise I get is playing hockey once a week...... running is overrated, id probably ride my bike more often if i bothered to get a new tire

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Cain View Post
    Weird over here we don't think aussies are fat. We think they're all mad about sports and exercise all the time.

We also think every aussie woman is called sheila and has big tits and blonde hair as well as always wearing khaki clothes
    You are so, so wrong. Eye haven't actually been to America but eye'm pretty sure Aussies are no better than Americans when it comes to fatness. It's often a case of 'spot the fit person' when going out in public here. Disgusting fat fucken cunts everywhere you look in this country.

And if that was true about the women over here do you really think eye'd be wasting any thyme on here?
    Eye ride every day. Eye am pretty excited for my newest bike coming today or tomorrow.
    Eye got a new one recently too. Finally after riding around on fucking trash for months and months, having to do constant repairs and shit. Eye actually built up a bike graveyard outside my apartment. The new one is somewhat of a beast though. Eye plan to get into some pretty serious off road wit' it.

Do you ride off road or just on roads and shit?

Non Ignorant Math Team

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_Australia

Wtf I was shocked when I saw this.

But then again the BMI test is the white mans tricknowledgey used to enslave the civilised. Keep ur I's open.

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandst...lbeing.health2

NON-IGS

^^The only thing about that graph which is surprising to me is that New Zealand is worse than Australia.

But yeah, Maori's are almost always fucken big cunts, who would technically be 'overweight', unlike aboriginals who are just fat because all they do is sit around drinking all day and don't have to work because the government likes giving them money for nothing.

I enjoy a nice yog from time to time

^^The only thing about that graph which is surprising to me is that New Zealand is worse than Australia.

But yeah, Maori's are almost always fucken big cunts, who would technically be 'overweight', unlike aboriginals who are just fat because all they do is sit around drinking all day and don't have to work because the government likes giving them money for nothing.
    Maoris and islanders are disgustingly fat
    Allah is my bitch

^^Yeah eye guess come to think of it, a lot of the young male Maoris over here are just really solid rather than fat, but the females and older ones are generally pretty fat.

Eye don't really see many Maoris where eye live, but growing up in Sydney eye used to see plenty.

Attack Ships On Fire Sun Tanama's Avatar

They'd probably be doing fine if europeans didn't take over.