Thread: Married white supremacist couple shoot 3, commit suicide

Default Married white supremacist couple shoot 3, commit suicide

Here we go again...
    ----------------------
    Married white supremacist couple yelled 'this is a revolution' as they shot dead two cops eating pizza and a female bystander, then draped the bodies in 'Don't Tread On Me' flags before suicide pact
    A husband and wife in their late 20s stormed a North Las Vegas pizzeria on Sunday morning and shot dead two police officers, one in the head.
    They then ran to a Walmart where they shot a woman dead before taking their own lives in a suicide pact.

The killed police officers have been identified as dad-of-three Alyn Beck, 41, and Igor Soldo, 31, who had a newborn baby.

White supremacist paraphernalia including swastikas was found in the young couple's apartment during a raid after the shooting.

Neighbors described the pair as methamphetamine users obsessed with conspiracy theories
    The couple openly talked about killing police and going underground before emerging 'when the time is right,' said another neighbor.
    --------------------------------------------
    Media in my own country have just reported that a preliminary investigation shows that the wife first shot her husband, then killed herself. They were hiding from the police in the shopping center where they had killed that unfortunate woman.
    Retired.

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 06-09-2014 at 11:30 AM.