Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Middle eastern men have problems controlling their urges when women don't wear burkas

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Rai View Post
    Ultimately all religion have the amazing ability to cloak pure evil into looking justifiable. Religion masks dirty cultural traits and can engender harmful thoughts.

Islam is just as culpable as Christianity and Judaism. Only Muslims today are at their worst because of intrinsic confusion as to what identity they seek and who they perceive as 'enemies'. Christian 'issues' are admittedly more relatively benign today on a larger scale but still need constant attending to.

My problem is that people still 'need' religion lol. Being constantly told what to do and believe - when all that is free to master on your own.
    Well said Rai.

It's all the same shit separated & repackaged into a different form.

As essentially they are just trying to teach and help you reach the light within.

But we just love to put things in boxes with labels on them haha.

Veteran Member

Actually, it was not well said.

Religion does nothing. It is the people who do the evil. The "Muslims" who do the evil are by the definition given in the Quran not Muslims. They for the most part are hypocrites, claiming to aspire to high principles that they do not have. Within the Quran is nothing to back up the acts of crazed and delusional lunatics. They follow hadith. They are not followers of true Islaam like most Christians do not follow what Jesus taught. Stop conflating a system of belief with the people who CLAIM to follow that belief when it is apparent to anybody to takes a quick look at the scripture that they lied.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    Muslims in general don't respect society or laws because of there religion. They have a superiority complex and won't accept anything except the rule of Islam.
    I don't necessarily think that is true. I find that there is a strong difference between South-East Asian and Sub-Continent Muslims and Middle Eastern and African Muslims. Even the Eastern European Muslims from places like Bosnia are extremely different.

From my experience I have seen that African's struggle the most to fit in to Western society. We perceive it was them not giving a fuck but the culture clash is very strong as well. It doesn't matter if they are Muslim or anything else.

I also find that Muslim or Christian it doesn't matter when it comes to Middle Eastern men in this city, particularly the youth. They are completely different and more aggressive/don't care about the laws unlike the Asian Muslims who I have seen are more respectful.

It's more about culture from where they are from as opposed to religion IMO unless the teachings of Islam between Africa, The Gulf and South East Asia are extremely different in interpretations.

My problem isn't even with Arabs as a whole it's just that in my era of growing up in this city the Arab youth were born with a chip on their shoulder due to the gross injustice their parents and family had to grow up mixed in with Civil Wars. Australia has struggled with multiculturalism and still does to this day and that's no more apparent than it is in Sydney, particularly in the South-West where I'm at.

This series just started on TV here about Muslims and their migration to the country during Civil War in the 70's and 80's and how they were treated and the youth that I speak of fought back in the 1990's and early 2000's, very interesting if people want a perspective on something from this part of the world. I used to be ignorant as a youth and think these people were just out of control but I wasn't exposed to the knowledge of what their parents went through in the 80's because I wasn't alive. It opened my eyes a bit. It's a two way street though, Muslims can't just play the 100% victim card. The rapes and gang wars for example are entirely on them.

http://www.sbs.com.au/programs/onceuponatimein/
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    Actually it was?

Religion does nothing.
    Except prove that it separates everyone and holds them back?

Like the very definition of the word?

Yeah I guess that's nothing?

It is the people who do the evil.
    Granted but normally these people are armed with Religion
    Evil is subjective or so this system deems....do you honestly not see it yet?
    You separate and segregate and then the chaos ensues
    ....look around....watch the news.

The "Muslims" who do the evil are by the definition given in the Quran not Muslims. They for the most part are hypocrites, claiming to aspire to high principles that they do not have. Within the Quran is nothing to back up the acts of crazed and delusional lunatics.
    And if there was that would justify it?

They follow hadith. They are not followers of true Islaam like most Christians do not follow what Jesus taught. Stop conflating a system of belief with the people who CLAIM to follow that belief when it is apparent to anybody to takes a quick look at the scripture that they lied.
    Conflating? hahahaha please
    They are all trying to teach the same thing....
    Like you mentioned Christians failing to follow what Christ taught....
    And I suppose you know what Christ was saying?
    Good luck trying to tell Christians and good luck trying to tell Muslims about their religion -
    lol come on son....this is 101....beautifully designed you must admit.

Religiously blind people are always going to be moulded and led down roads they believe
    That they should be walking down....when you're bound by scripture
    You fail to follow the light within and you're navigation ceases and you are a puppet.

I'm simply saying it's all the same repackaged -you ain't gonna change my stance on that.
    But by all means keep labelling your precious boxes filled with lies so we can keep it in order.

Like Rai said the problem is these blind broken brain people clinging to a fucking book-
    And reading it like it's not speaking on higher levels.
    "Nursery Rhyme Readers" Will fail to understand like you have eluded to.

Let's try and explain 4D in 2D....In the form of a book....good luck with that.

Life's Biggest Secret = The Answers In You

Peace.
    Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 06-23-2014 at 06:54 AM.

Veteran Member

You ain't gonna change my stance either. And your arguments were unconvincing. When it comes to Islaam, there is NOBODY on this whole website who could drop jewels like me. It has been proven time and time again that the majority of you on this site, when it comes to Islaam, say much about what you know little of. Sometimes the ignorant don't know how ignorant they are.

Prince Rai

You ain't gonna change my stance either. And your arguments were unconvincing. When it comes to Islaam, there is NOBODY on this whole website who could drop jewels like me. It has been proven time and time again that the majority of you on this site, when it comes to Islaam, say much about what you know little of. Sometimes the ignorant don't know how ignorant they are.

"Nobody who could drop jewels like me"

That line itself exudes such arrogance and total disregard to exchange of thoughts. Nobody asked for your change in stance anyway.

Here is something for you:

"Allah does not like those who are arrogant and boastful", Quran 4:36.

Veteran Member

"Nobody who could drop jewels like me"

That line itself exudes such arrogance and total disregard to exchange of thoughts. Nobody asked for your change in stance anyway.

Here is something for you:

"Allah does not like those who are arrogant and boastful", Quran 4:36.
    Me - far from boastful. What I've said is a fact. Type in to the search a thread about Islaam, and you will see that I simply know more and have contributed truthful and valuable info backed up by quotes than you critics who criticize with no knowledgeable foundation.

I also find it interesting for you to make a reply on this statement when you could reply to other more important statements I've made in this thread.

By the way your quote was taken out of context!!!! Here is the quote, the verse in it's entirety which you took out of context and subject matter to throw a dart at me!!:

Worship Allah and associate nothing with Him, and to parents do good, and to relatives, orphans, the needy, the near neighbor, the neighbor farther away, the companion at your side, the traveler, and those whom your right hands possess. Indeed, Allah does not like those who are self-deluding and boastful. Verse (4:36)
    You are deceptive!

You ain't gonna change my stance either. And your arguments were unconvincing. When it comes to Islaam, there is NOBODY on this whole website who could drop jewels like me. It has been proven time and time again that the majority of you on this site, when it comes to Islaam, say much about what you know little of.

Don't worry I'm not trying to change you're views or sway you.
    I was trying to show you 101 but you're way too clever for that huh?
    I mean I'm just a novice when it comes to this...."Topic" (damn you are so blind)
    I'm not the all knower of Islam like Diggy.
    Nor would I want to be....bound by a book = Puppet
    Why do you think a book is bound?
    Because you must have boundaries....
    And you must love those fences inside your mind?
    It's enclosing your mental....clearly lol

But hey limit yourself all you want, what do I care?

Sometimes the ignorant don't know how ignorant they are.
    Yeah....go look in the mirror.

Me - far from boastful....

When it comes to Islaam,
    there is NOBODY on this whole website who could drop jewels like me.
    Give me a break.

Type in to the search a thread about Islaam
    Why?
    So we can see you spouting off more fractal bullshit?

you will see that I simply know more and have contributed truthful and valuable info backed up by quotes than you critics who criticize with no knowledgeable foundation.
    Seriously?
    What do you want? a medal?

How are you gonna call people critics then say we don't know what we're talking about?
    Your slipping....let alone highlighting my point from the start :
    You've already lost when trying to convince or speak upon a religion to someone who :

A) See's it for what it is
    B) Is part of a different version of it

And round & round we go.

I also find it interesting for you to make a reply on this statement when you could reply to other more important statements I've made in this thread.
    Look who's talking! haha fucking priceless.
    By the way your quote was taken out of context!!!! Here is the quote, the verse in it's entirety which you took out of context and subject matter to throw a dart at me!!:
    And? his point still stands....you really do love your 1's & 0's don't you?
    How's the view from up there anyway?
    Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 06-23-2014 at 07:09 PM.

Prince Rai

Me - far from boastful. What I've said is a fact. Type in to the search a thread about Islaam, and you will see that I simply know more and have contributed truthful and valuable info backed up by quotes than you critics who criticize with no knowledgeable foundation.

You are deceptive!
    Nope, the Quranic verse backs me 100%. Forget throwing around idiotic words like 'deceptive' when I made a mere remark of open intent.

Let's read your version of the translation:

Worship Allah and associate nothing with Him, and to parents do good, and to relatives, orphans, the needy, the near neighbor, the neighbor farther away, the companion at your side, the traveler, and those whom your right hands possess. Indeed, Allah does not like those who are self-deluding and boastful. Verse (4:36)
    In English it talks about primarily accepting God as one. It then extends to guide you to be good to others (quite exhaustively). And the reason for that is to avoid being boastful, self-deluding and some have translated the Arabic to say arrogant too.

You are emotional in this matter as you have primarily tried to show your authority on this by way of your historic posts on Wu Tang Corp. This is a weak proposition which nullifies attempts to converse with you until you change your approach a bit without seeking to shove your Wu Tang Corp Resume onto 'us'.

That said, with your own coin, your research into my contribution to this forum should shine some light onto my own depth of research in these subject matters - so just don't.

Prince Rai

Religion does nothing. It is the people who do the evil. The "Muslims" who do the evil are by the definition given in the Quran not Muslims.
    Actus Reus and Mens Rea. The inspiration of an act is clothed by intent.

Moreover, a Muslim is a Muslim by virtue of Shahada which states:
    "I testify there is no god except for Allah, and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God"

This wording thus explains the state of a Muslim, his actions henceforth are to be judged by Allah himself.

for the most part are hypocrites, claiming to aspire to high principles that they do not have. Within the Quran is nothing to back up the acts of crazed and delusional lunatics.
    You enjoy the term delusional as well as branding people as you see fit.

Let us consider the following verse of the Quran:

"O you who have believed, when you go forth [to fight] in the cause of Allah , investigate; and do not say to one who gives you [a greeting of] peace "You are not a believer," aspiring for the goods of worldly life; for with Allah are many acquisitions. You [yourselves] were like that before; then Allah conferred His favor upon you, so investigate. Indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted." 4: 94

We are gifted a dual point of thought here for the purpose of our apparent dialogue. Firstly it questions your ability to call out other Muslims as non Muslims which is discouraged in this verse. It also seeks to promote 'investigation' which you have not really upheld by merely shoving down our throats how gifted and 'jeweled' you are owing to your vast knowledge and contribution.

On the other hand I do give you the nod that an individual action is a mere function of individual psyche and not necessarily a microcosm of a single belief system shared with others.

Veteran Member

Let us consider the following verse of the Quran:

"O you who have believed, when you go forth [to fight] in the cause of Allah , investigate; and do not say to one who gives you [a greeting of] peace "You are not a believer," aspiring for the goods of worldly life; for with Allah are many acquisitions. You [yourselves] were like that before; then Allah conferred His favor upon you, so investigate. Indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted." 4: 94

We are gifted a dual point of thought here for the purpose of our apparent dialogue. Firstly it questions your ability to call out other Muslims as non Muslims which is discouraged in this verse. It also seeks to promote 'investigation' which you have not really upheld....

You've proven my point again! You took that verse out of context and misunderstood it. That verse is not telling people in general to never call out others as non-Muslims!!!

If you would read that verse again (and the verses before and after it) you would realize, the context is war. It is a time of fighting between Muslims and non-Muslims, and Muslims are advised to not call another who calls themselves a Muslim the opposite for the purpose of aspiring after their goods (by going to war against them and capturing booty).

This verse obviously does not apply to my quotes in this thread like you want it too. I am not at war with people and I am not desiring to label one as a non-Muslim to take what they have as booty. So again, you took a verse and tried to make it apply to my words and completely disregarded the context leading you to misunderstand what it is about.

There is a science called "hermeneutics", which is a scientific way to go about studying scripture. I think you are unfamiliar with it. If you learn the proper way to go about studying, you should be able to grasp the message and perhaps not take the Quran out of context which is by far the single biggest mistake many continue to fall into.

Here are some tips on how to read and STUDY the Quran (if you are interested):

http://www.free-minds.org/quran/PM/A01
    Last edited by diggy; 06-23-2014 at 09:20 PM.

Prince Rai

You've proven my point again! You took that verse out of context and misunderstood it. That verse is not telling people in general to never call out others as non-Muslims!!!

If you would read that verse again (and the verses before and after it) you would realize, the context is war. It is a time of fighting between Muslims and non-Muslims, and Muslims are advised to not call another who calls themselves a Muslim the opposite for the purpose of aspiring after their goods (by going to war against them and capturing booty).

This verse obviously does not apply to my quotes in this thread like you want it too. I am not at war with people and I am not desiring to label one as a non-Muslim to take what they have as booty. So again, you took a verse and tried to make it apply to my words and completely disregarded the context leading you to misunderstand what it is about.

There is a science called "hermeneutics", which is a scientific way to go about studying scripture. I think you are unfamiliar with it. If you learn the proper way to go about studying, you should be able to grasp the message and perhaps not take the Quran out of context which is by far the single biggest mistake many continue to fall into.

Here are some tips on how to read and STUDY the Quran (if you are interested):

http://www.free-minds.org/quran/PM/A01
    AGAIN,

You are wrong. That verse is most certainly used in Islamic thinking to elevate the idea not to call others as non-Muslim.

You are so emotional right now. Take a breather.

Veteran Member

Just cuz you say I am wrong, does not make me wrong.

Just cuz that verse is used in "Islamic Thinking" to promote an idea does not mean the verse was not taken out of context. People who use "Islamic Thinking" also use verses in the Quran to promote murder, terrorism, and suicide. Instead of using "Islamic Thinking", why don't you read the Quran using the tips I gave you in the link?

You refer to my emotions which you have no knowledge of and that has nothing to do with this discussion.

Prince Rai

I am glad you are ok Diggy.

The question is, what would sunny winters do?