Thread: BBC special about the love affair between Peter the dolphin and Margaret the Vet.

Default BBC special about the love affair between Peter the dolphin and Margaret the Vet.

RIP to Peter

-After the experiment ended and the lab was closed, Peter was shipped back to Lilly’s lab in Miami and his health quickly deteriorated.

A few weeks later, Peter committed suicide, with veterinarian Andy Williamson ruling his cause of death a broken heart.

http://nypost.com/2014/06/10/the-dol...-with-a-human/

Non Ignorant Math Team

how does a dolphin commit suicide?

NON-IGS

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Cain View Post
    how does a dolphin commit suicide?

Instant death after 30 secs.
    Retired.

Ramming themselves against the sides of their enclosure is probably the most common.

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Ramming themselves against the sides of their enclosure is probably the most common.
    what about drowning themselves? dolphins are pretty clever, they might have the mind power to do such a thing.

NON-IGS

Some have jumped out of the water, stopped eating, purposefully swam quickly to be landed upon by a fat girl jumping in the water, made themselves listen to Prince songs non stop, etc.

Some have jumped out of the water, stopped eating, purposefully swam quickly to be landed upon by a fat girl jumping in the water, made themselves listen to Prince songs non stop, etc.

But I gotta admit, he's been coasting for a minute now...

Last edited by Rev Jones; 06-11-2014 at 02:23 PM.
    Retired.

You're a big fan? lol

You're a big fan? lol
    Yeah, have been for ages. Not a fan of him as a person (guy's egotistical, selfish and whathaveyounot), but as an artist. A string of flawless albums in the eighties, some solid records and the nineties and then everything that came after that... (so so)
    Retired.

---Florida man who had a year long sexual relationship with a dolphin claims that the dolphin seduced him.

The new documentary, “Dolphin Lover,” which premiered last week at the Slamdance Film Festival, is about, well, love between man and dolphin…the illegal kind.

Featured in the film is 63-year-old, self-admitted “zoophile,” Malcom Brenner, who recounts his year-long sexual relationship with a dolphin named Dolly while living at a Florida theme park. Yes, Florida.

Malcolm, who also penned a novel about the affair, Wet Goddess, says the relationship began in 1971, when he was working as a photographer at the now defunct Floridaland theme park. Malcolm insists that he only became involved with Dolly when the animal seduced him, not the other way around. He writes:

“I was given free access to the dolphins and I became friends with her by going swimming with her. She was very special. She announced her intentions to me by positioning herself so I was rubbing against her. At first I discouraged her, I wasn’t interested. After some time I thought ‘if this was a woman would I come up with these rationalizations and excuses’?”

As you might imagine, his answer was NO, and Malcolm and Dolly soon began “making love.” He details one such coupling in the new documentary saying, “I started rubbing her along her back, working my way to her flukes – her tail…And as I was rubbing her and moving my hand towards her tail, Dolly was slowly rolling around her long axis.”

(That’s as graphic as we can stand to get for now.)

Dolly was relocated when the park closed and Malcolm believes his true love committed suicide by voluntarily stopping breathing as a result of their relationship ending.“I called it a relationship because that’s what it was,” Brenner says. “When she died it made me feel terrible and I fell into a depression which lasted five years.”

In addition to Dolly, Malcolm, who’s been married twice (to humans), admits to having a sexual affair with a dog. Name unknown.

Because bestiality was only banned in Florida in 2011, Malcolm will not be charged for any crimes.

As far as Malcolm is concerned, he doesn’t see anything wrong with animal-human love. “I don’t understand why there is seen to be a slippery slope.There is no comparison between sexual abuse and a sexual relationship with a consenting animal.”