Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We Spoke To The Guy Who Wants to Raise $6 Million to Destroy the New Wu-Tang Album

Quote Originally Posted by main_man View Post
    in other words....hip hop has been saturated with WAY TOO MANY WHITE PEOPLE!!!
    dey turk err jurbz!!
    -----------------------

Veteran Member

Well, can he leak it before he destroys it?
    Ghostface on 50 Cent:
    "Yo, this ape needs to stop injecting himself with them stroiods. He's acting up, he better chill out before New York puts his ass on the bench."
    Ghostface on Eminem:
    "That pilgrim needs to back off. He ain't got no street cred, thats my word."

'

So basically main man is still losing his shit ever since him and check two went at it in that 'racist rapper thread' and check banned him.

If it's really that important.. Caucasian mods are in the minority on this board. That is FACT. Not every mod stays active either. I've never really acknowledged most of main man's posts because its like watching Bryant Gumbel tear himself apart from a melanin identity crisis & post teen angst.
    Last edited by The Seer; 06-13-2014 at 10:41 PM.

He was never banned by the way. I think he's upset cause there aren't enough goon mods here for his liking and nobody agrees with him(outside of KTL).

i'll be the first to say that most of the problem with hip hop for the past 15 or so years is the "eminem effect".
    I agree.... white rappers are garbage. On Eminem I peeped his new single (The song about a letter to his mom's.). It's 2014 and he is still rapping about the same corny topic's.

fuck every fake ass racist justin beiber-like culture vulture who claims "hip hop" but still refers to black folks as niggers..
    I agree.... I was watching the video clip for one of the new Michael Jackson songs and there was Justin Timberlake all up in the video.

fuck every fake ass racist justin beiber-like culture vulture who claims "hip hop" but still refers to black folks as niggers.
    Someone should make a hard joint about ganking bieber.

Non Ignorant Math Team

they stole our culture

black homo thugs also stole the culture of public school teachers and their students.

im also pretty sure supreme mathematics was stolen from gypsy fortune telling and bingo.

NON-IGS

Attack Ships On Fire Sun Tanama's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    I agree.... white rappers are garbage. On Eminem I peeped his new single (The song about a letter to his mom's.). It's 2014 and he is still rapping about the same corny topic's.

I agree.... I was watching the video clip for one of the new Michael Jackson songs and there was Justin Timberlake all up in the video.
    Eminems rapping about the same stuff in 2014, like all his black peers that are also doing the same shit they always have? Most people agree Em is one of the best to do it, and also white. Plus the Beasties, 3rd Bass etc.

And who cares about the ethnic authenticity of pop acts like MJ, Timberlake or Bieber?

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Cain View Post
    im also pretty sure supreme mathematics was stolen from gypsy fortune telling and bingo.
    Hahahahaha
    -----------------------

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

oh, i'll be the first to say that most of the problem with hip hop for the past 15 or so years is the "eminem effect".
    this is where we are at RIGHT NOW!! most hip hop media (such as wu corp) is run by these annoying, angry & entitled white people and their idiotic ways of thinking.

this guy sees it for what it is: https://medium.com/@byroncrawford/th...7-1cf408283c93

in other words....hip hop has been saturated with WAY TOO MANY WHITE PEOPLE!!!
    much like the mods of this forum, its being run by angry pink people who laugh at anything that goes against their "racial elitist" way of thinking.

fuck this album idea.
    fuck peter rosenberg and any other executive piece of shit that waters down hip hop culture then calls it "his own".
    fuck every fake ass racist justin beiber-like culture vulture who claims "hip hop" but still refers to black folks as niggers.
    fuck every house negro that accepts all this bullshit.
    fuck these moronic cracker ass mods on this forum (not you pei mei. your cool.)
    and fuck this forum and their entire mongoloid families.

every single one of you that dont like it, can suck my ENTIRE dick until you choke on every last bit of my amazingly potent nut.

....and i say this with all the love in my heart.
    Why do you hate mongolians?
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?