Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We Spoke To The Guy Who Wants to Raise $6 Million to Destroy the New Wu-Tang Album

Default We Spoke To The Guy Who Wants to Raise $6 Million to Destroy the New Wu-Tang Album

From the official website: http://wutangclan.com/2014/06/11/we-...wu-tang-album/

"Ayo RZA, I checked out The W and your “Gravel Pit.” That shit was garbage. Also, I don’t recall Mozart creating performance pieces to advertise St. Ides “Premium” Malt Liquor. Let history compare you to Mozart. Not your own big mouth. This reeks of Kanye West."

LOLOLOLOL
    -----------------------

Quote Originally Posted by CashRules View Post
    "Ayo RZA, I checked out The W and your “Gravel Pit.” That shit was garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by CashRules View Post
    Also, I don’t recall Mozart creating performance pieces to advertise St. Ides “Premium” Malt Liquor.
    Rza' St Ideas verse is straight ill.

lets not give these loser pieces of shit any fucking media time or fame

The funniest part of it to me is that the idiot actually thinks that if Mozart wouldn't have done commercials for alcohol if he was alive today. By all historical accounts, Mozart was exactly that kinda guy.
    Emotions are for the weak, so I sold mine to the highest bidder.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by radioactive man View Post
    lets not give these loser pieces of shit any fucking media time or fame
    agreed, this is also a comedy of errors (oh shakespeare could be here to witness the dumbness of our times he'd be laughing)

Veteran Member

hope he gets it and destroy it

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
    hope he gets it and destroy it
    Why?

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Nutter

He could raise money to help in things like finding a cure for cancer, or using the money to feed those who need the help, but nope he wants to raise money to buy an album, so he can destroy it.
    Last edited by hectis; 06-13-2014 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hectis View Post
    He could raise money to help in things like finding a cure for cancer, or using the money to feed those who need the help, but nope he wants to raise money to buy an album, so he can destroy it.
    Lmao right...its not that serious yo

What a fucking goofball

but......homie does make some straight up valid points.

the way this whole thing is goin down is a insult to the whole spirit of hip hop.
    hip hop is an artform started by people with NOTHING. the poor/lower working class.

when wu came out, they were one of the very first hip hop groups to actually sound like the streets. grimey as fuck.

and now this bullshit???

and everyone's accepting that marketing a album that might actually be wu tang going back to that grimey sound to the rich,white elite is "a good idea"????

proof positive that A. this has to be a euros idea.

and B. hip hop has lost its way BIG TIME.

we actually have people TALKIN' SHIT ON CHUCK D FOR STANDING UP FOR HIP HOP over this culture vulture weasel...

the same type of crackers have very effectively taken over the promotion of "hip hop" & given us countless illiterate minstrel show rappers while putting the thoughtful and intelligent artists on the backburner.
    and even successfully marketed a canadian child actor of a privileged family as someone whos even remotely "down" with the culture.

its sad to see this being accepted so readily.

it's time to take the culture BACK.

starting with ending this horrible pretentious wu tang album museum tour idea.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

lol @ take the culture back

Attack Ships On Fire Sun Tanama's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by main_man View Post
    but......homie does make some straight up valid points.

the way this whole thing is goin down is a insult to the whole spirit of hip hop.
    hip hop is an artform started by people with NOTHING. the poor/lower working class.

when wu came out, they were one of the very first hip hop groups to actually sound like the streets. grimey as fuck.

and now this bullshit???

and everyone's accepting that marketing a album that might actually be wu tang going back to that grimey sound to the rich,white elite is "a good idea"????

proof positive that A. this has to be a euros idea.

and B. hip hop has lost its way BIG TIME.

we actually have people TALKIN' SHIT ON CHUCK D FOR STANDING UP FOR HIP HOP over this culture vulture weasel...

the same type of crackers have very effectively taken over the promotion of "hip hop" & given us countless illiterate minstrel show rappers while putting the thoughtful and intelligent artists on the backburner.
    and even successfully marketed a canadian child actor of a privileged family as someone whos even remotely "down" with the culture.

its sad to see this being accepted so readily.

it's time to take the culture BACK.

starting with ending this horrible pretentious wu tang album museum tour idea.
    Take the culture back to what? There is no back, only forward. Everything gets co-opted by capitalism eventually. If you don't like it go live in China.

You sound racist btw. Drake was raised by a single mother who was a schoolteacher, you must be living in abject poverty to consider that priveleged.

oh, i'll be the first to say that most of the problem with hip hop for the past 15 or so years is the "eminem effect".
    this is where we are at RIGHT NOW!! most hip hop media (such as wu corp) is run by these annoying, angry & entitled white people and their idiotic ways of thinking.

this guy sees it for what it is: https://medium.com/@byroncrawford/th...7-1cf408283c93

in other words....hip hop has been saturated with WAY TOO MANY WHITE PEOPLE!!!
    much like the mods of this forum, its being run by angry pink people who laugh at anything that goes against their "racial elitist" way of thinking.

fuck this album idea.
    fuck peter rosenberg and any other executive piece of shit that waters down hip hop culture then calls it "his own".
    fuck every fake ass racist justin beiber-like culture vulture who claims "hip hop" but still refers to black folks as niggers.
    fuck every house negro that accepts all this bullshit.
    fuck these moronic cracker ass mods on this forum (not you pei mei. your cool.)
    and fuck this forum and their entire mongoloid families.

every single one of you that dont like it, can suck my ENTIRE dick until you choke on every last bit of my amazingly potent nut.

....and i say this with all the love in my heart.
    Last edited by main_man; 06-13-2014 at 01:26 PM.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

Lord Jamar? Is that you?