Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Birdman (Michael Keaton)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I can't believe ya'll faggots deleted my comments about Michael Keaton and Michelle Monaghan's Blindsided movie which is better than Birdman. I'm trying to tell ya'll about Blindsided since I know ya'll haven't heard about it. I won't tell ya'll about movies no more, sensitive bitches.
    CJ, i did not delete your comments, but how can you say Blindsided is better than Birdman when you stated you refused to watch Birdman?

Banned

I saw the previews for Birdman and I didn't like it. That's why I said Blindsided is better.
    Just when I think you can't out dumb yourself...

Anywho, the best movie Michael Keaton has been in is Clear History.

from his professional rapist days
    Retired.

-

Previews for Birdman look wack and that's why I said Blindsided is better. Blindsided has more action than Birdman. Plus I like Michelle Monaghan which is another reason I saw Blindsided.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Art Vandelay, have you seen Michael in The Last Time with Brendan Fraser and Amber Valetta? That's a good movie. Michael was given a proposal from his co-worker Brendan that Brendan would pay him to fuck his hot wife Amber hahahahahahahahahaha. So Michael and Amber had sex but the crazy thing about it is that when they had sex, they did it while Brendan was in the bed with them and he was drunk. So he didn't wake up the whole time they did it because he was knocked out from being drunk hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Previews for Birdman look wack and that's why I said Blindsided is better. Blindsided has more action than Birdman. Plus I like Michelle Monaghan which is another reason I saw Blindsided.
    And that's why people don't take you serious. Among many other reasons of course.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

-

I could care less that people on here don't like me. I'm not trying to please people and make them like me LOL. I don't care if people don't like my opinion. Fuck Birdman movie. Blindsided is better. If ya'll like gay movies, that's your business.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Birdman could be Michael Keaton's best movie.

CharlesJones needs to get laid so he doesn't constantly talk about watching movies just because he likes a certain woman in it.
    bring back begongo!!

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

So Michael and Amber had sex but the crazy thing about it is that when they had sex, they did it while Brendan was in the bed with them and he was drunk. So he didn't wake up the whole time they did it because he was knocked out from being drunk hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

-

LOL@Dr Nick Riveria and Sky Blue Bally Kid hahahahahahahahahahaha.