Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is it like being white on twitter?

Default What is it like being white on twitter?

Everything on twitter is complete nigga shit, idk how white people can cope. I follow some white people by edict of knowing them and they never actually tweet unless they're british and even their shit is wack. Everyone will be going off on twitter then a white person will show up on my timeline with some 'pretty tired' tweet that fucks up the whole TL. One a day usually.

So yeah, what's white twitter like? is there stuff like this?

Banned

Eye'd be more interested in knowing what it's like being straight on twittter?

Or is that an oxymoron?

Twitter for white people is like... reading the paper... while passing people by on the street. It's an extreme last resort cure for boredom. You see, white people actually talk to and visit with each other in real life. So they have very little time to bother with tweets.
    http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg

^I agree with this

Eye honestly believe there's a pretty strong chance that SAMURAI7ASSASSIN, the 'older god', when he was active here, was actually a virgin.

'

http://www.businessinsider.com/14-ea...es-2013-9?op=1

Nerdy white guys built twitter and it received a $31 billion valuation the first day it was publicly traded.

Everyday business white folk found ways to monetize the platform by using it as a promotional channel.

Asians are making like fridges or something that tweet you when you run out of milk.

Oprah made it mainstream and taught black americans how to use it like a telephone party line so they can talk shit and sink farther on the literacy scale.

Last edited by The Seer; 06-13-2014 at 10:04 AM.

'

I think as a whole though, twitter's platform has unleashed a global assault on literacy.

Veteran Member

one of the best things i did in ma life was to delete twitter of course

Vines is another dumb site. Do you need to have ADD to enjoy it?

Non Ignorant Math Team

I think only homosexual whites use twitter and maybe some stupid ones.

I don't like twitter and vines cuz theres a lot of black people on them and ive never seen or heard a black person being funny except for this site and I guess some hip hop artists some of the time. and im talking about on purpose, not lord jamar type funny.

NON-IGS

LOL at oprah introducing black people to twitter.
    I think white people don't use vine and twitter because they're typically not funny or happy people and it comes off that way. That's also why facebook sucks, because you make the mistake of having a bunch of white people on it that are just dry and depressed. Even when they're try to pretend to be happy and say shit like "Changing the breaks" I come to realize that being post-21 and white is a downhill sink into obscurity.

on the contrary timothy, idk how you can see eddie murphy, dave chappelle, richard pryor, charles jones, chris rock, the boondocks, lil b, Meta world piece, mike tyson, 90s wayans brothers, etc and say you've never seen black people being funny. On the contrary other than Louie CK, riff raff and Curb your Enthusiasm i've never seen white people being funny

Non Ignorant Math Team

Oh I forgot some people yeah I like dave chapelle CJ boondocks lil b and mike tyson and they're all funny.

I think chris rock is the unfunniest person I've ever heard.

Tell me if u think this is funny

NON-IGS

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy Cain View Post
    Oh I forgot some people yeah I like dave chapelle CJ boondocks lil b and mike tyson and they're all funny.

I think chris rock is the unfunniest person I've ever heard.

Tell me if u think this is funny

i watched 3 mins and didn't laugh. Are your british?
    Monty Python is also the least funny thing i've ever seen, second is Seinfeld as a show and comedian. Larry David his hilarious but for some reason Seinfeld doesn't work for me.

the little fat guy that art always uses for his avis is funny but just cause he looks the way he does