Thread: Superstitions

Default Superstitions

do you have any superstitions? like its unlucky to walk under a ladder or break a mirror?

Well, here in Scotland it is considered lucky to have a black person cross your path, and i must admit i love the feeling like today when i was on my way home from collecting my medication i walked by TJ who used to be a DJ in NY!!

phat shout outs to TJ & Herb!

Describe your superstitious beliefs below

Hav none

did you give the dj a big kiss?

nah once my old friend Baza (who was also black) invited me to TJ's birthday party, but it wasn't till after that i wondered if TJ was cool with Baza inviting (white) strangers..

we were over for his bday and i made up a custom mixtape/cd for him with what i consider to be classic hiphop tracks and i didnt want him to play them at the party cus they werent really party tracks as the vibe went, then i was like maybe i shouldnt have given them that as a present cus not all blacks are in to hiphop (yeah right!)

THEN when we were walking to the pub from TJ's apartment i started beatboxing and we asked TJ to rhyme over my beat and he busted what i'd consider a pretty decent freestyle and it made me realise that blacks have a certain affinity with rhythm... carry on

then when we got to the bar which was called AllStars at the time and TJ just whooped everyone on the dance floor with his crazy dance moves!!!

Dope night indeed!

Non Ignorant Math Team

wow you have lots of black friends. u must be really cool.

NON-IGS

Quote Originally Posted by CraigLow View Post
    nah once my old friend Baza (who was also black) invited me to TJ's birthday party, but it wasn't till after that i wondered if TJ was cool with Baza inviting (white) strangers..

we were over for his bday and i made up a custom mixtape/cd for him with what i consider to be classic hiphop tracks and i didnt want him to play them at the party cus they werent really party tracks as the vibe went, then i was like maybe i shouldnt have given them that as a present cus not all blacks are in to hiphop (yeah right!)

THEN when we were walking to the pub from TJ's apartment i started beatboxing and we asked TJ to rhyme over my beat and he busted what i'd consider a pretty decent freestyle and it made me realise that blacks have a certain affinity with rhythm... carry on

then when we got to the bar which was called AllStars at the time and TJ just whooped everyone on the dance floor with his crazy dance moves!!!

Dope night indeed!