Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Killah Priest BOOK (KICKSTARTER)

Prospect

20 lollipops!!!!! I my god I'm fucking dead.

Prospect

He said you can get 20 lollipops, I can't stop. Fucking hell.

Thumbs up

Check out the video with Killah Priest talking about the book!
    Killah Priest KICKSTARTER for P.W.O.W.R BOOK
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkECuoiHaEE

Are you down for the Cause? Or are you down just Because?

15 backers
    $2,230 pledged of $15,000 goal
    38 days to go
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...uminated-lyric

Peace,
    WuMonk
    Last edited by WuMonk; 07-01-2014 at 09:40 PM.

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

Hopefully Priest is able to reach his goal. I plan on contributing soon.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by WuMonk View Post
    Peace,
    WuMonk

WuMonk = Killah Priest.......... lmao u are something thanks to Y-KIM THE ILL FIGURE

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
    WuMonk = Killah Priest.......... lmao u are something thanks to Y-KIM THE ILL FIGURE
    I am WuMonk, thanks to no one but me just being a fan of the whole Wu-Tang Fam!

Killah Priest writes his own rhymes and puts in the work! Y-Kim is a great beat maker, but where is he at now? He has little to do with Killah Priest, Y-Kim was just a great beat maker for the original Sunz Of Man line up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyI5J6bA2-Q

Every bit helps with this project, even $2 pledges are shown gratitude!
    If we reach the goal of $15,000, this book will be published and distributed where it needs to be most. Please share the link and lets get this moving!

20 backers
    $2,965 pledged of $15,000 goal
    38 days to go

I am far from an equal to the almighty Killah Priest! Just a zealot-student.
    www.killahpriest.com

Peace,
    WuMonk
    Last edited by WuMonk; 07-02-2014 at 07:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Barry View Post
    Hopefully Priest is able to reach his goal. I plan on contributing soon.
    Awesome!!!

Peace,
    WuMonk

Thumbs up Killah priest (kickstarter) update

Dear Wu-Tang Fam and Fans,

Have you made a pledge yet?
    How many autographed Wu-Tang memorabilia do you own?
    How often do you get a chance to get an autographed book by Killah Priest or any Wu-Tang member for that matter?
    It would have been nice if RZA did that. If you own the Wu-Tang Manual or The Tao Of Wu by RZA, you will want the Killah Priest PWOWR Illuminated Lyric Book in your collection! Get it now, and get the 1st edition autographed by Killah Priest! This limited time only and this will get this book published and distributed by your help! Please share the link!

Check out all the pledge packages as there have been updates!

22 backers
    $3,140 pledged of $15,000 goal
    35 days to go

"Lost Tracks from the P.W.O.W.R. Sessions" EP to be released with "The Psychic World of Walter Reed: Illuminated Lyrics"!
    Killah Priest has announced that as a part of this special project he will be including a special reward for interested backers: several of the songs that didn't make the final cut of the "P.W.O.W.R." album. Now a $10 pledge will be rewarded with a copy of the EP, and it has also been added to many of the other packages available as well. These will all be never-before-heard Priest bangers that will only ever see the light of day if this Kickstarter is a success, so Priesthood fans, show your support so we can get some new music from the 8 Deer Ocelot Claw Killah Priest!

Pledge $2 or more

0 backers

A big thank you! Every little bit helps.

Estimated delivery: Nov 2014
    Select this reward
    Pledge $5 or more

1 backer

"The Psychic World of Walter Reed: Illuminated Lyrics" (ebook/PDF version)

Select this reward
    Pledge $10 or more

1 backer

An exclusive EP recording featuring some of the lost tracks from The Psychic World of Walter Reed Album!

Select this reward
    Pledge $20 or more

3 backers Limited (97 left of 100)

"The Psychic World of Walter Reed: Illuminated Lyrics" (ebook/PDF version) and limited edition 11"x17" poster (dimensions subject to change)

Add $10 USD to ship outside the US
    Select this reward
    Pledge $40 or more

5 backers Limited (295 left of 300)

Autographed first edition copy of "The Psychic World of Walter Reed: Illuminated Lyrics" and free download for a digital edition of the book.

Add $17 USD to ship outside the US
    Select this reward
    Pledge $50 or more

4 backers

An autographed first edition copy of the book, and the EP recording of the lost songs from P.W.O.W.R.

Add $15 USD to ship outside the US
    Select this reward
    Pledge $55 or more

2 backers

Autographed first edition copy of "The Psychic World of Walter Reed: Illuminated Lyrics," free download for a digital edition of the book, and limited edition 11"x17" poster.

Add $20 USD to ship outside the US
    Select this reward
    Pledge $65 or more

3 backers

An exclusive EP recording featuring some of the lost tracks from the P.W.O.W.R. album, Autographed first edition copy of "The Psychic World of Walter Reed: Illuminated Lyrics," free download for a digital edition of the book, and limited edition 11"x17" poster!

Add $25 USD to ship outside the US
    Select this reward
    Pledge $120 or more

2 backers Limited (298 left of 300)

An exclusive EP recording featuring some of the lost tracks from the P.W.O.W.R. album, Autographed first edition copy of "The Psychic World of Walter Reed: Illuminated Lyrics," free download for a digital edition of the book, a limited edition 11"x17" poster, and an exclusive PWOWR T-shirt.

Add $17 USD to ship outside the US
    Select this reward
    Pledge $250 or more

0 backers Limited (1000 left of 1000)

An exclusive EP recording featuring some of the lost tracks from the P.W.O.W.R. album, autographed first edition copy of "The Psychic World of Walter Reed: Illuminated Lyrics," a free download for the digital edition, a limited edition 11"x17" poster, an exclusive PWOWR T-shirt, and a PWOWR hoody.

Select this reward
    Pledge $500 or more

0 backers

An exclusive EP recording featuring some of the lost tracks from the P.W.O.W.R. album, autographed first edition copy of "The Psychic World of Walter Reed: Illuminated Lyrics," a free download for the digital edition, a limited edition 11"x17" poster, an exclusive PWOWR T-shirt, a PWOWR hoody, and have your name appear in a special thanks section of the book!

Select this reward
    Pledge $1,500 or more

1 backer Limited (124 left of 125)

An exclusive EP recording featuring some of the lost tracks from the P.W.O.W.R. album, Autographed first edition copy of "The Psychic World of Walter Reed: Illuminated Lyrics," a free download for the digital edition, a limited edition 11"x17" poster, an exclusive PWOWR T-shirt, a PWOWR hoody, your name appears in a special thanks section of the book, and, as an extra-special gesture of gratitude, Killah Priest will personally call to thank you for your donation!

Select this reward
    Pledge $2,500 or more

0 backers Limited (50 left of 50)

An exclusive EP recording featuring some of the lost tracks from the P.W.O.W.R. album, autographed first edition copy of "The Psychic World of Walter Reed: Illuminated Lyrics," a free download for the digital edition, a limited edition 11"x17" poster, an exclusive PWOWR T-shirt, a PWOWR hoody, your name in the special thanks section of the book, a personal phone call from Killah Priest, and Killah Priest will plug and promote your business or organization through his social media channels where hundreds of thousands of fans will see it (if you do not own a business you will be given a special shout out on social media).

Select this reward
    Pledge $6,500 or more

0 backers Limited (10 left of 10)

For prestige supporters that contribute $6500 dollars or more, Killah Priest will record an all original verse, either in a capella or over one of your own original instrumentals in addition to all of the other rewards on offer for this project. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for only the truest of the true Priesthood fans!

Peace,
    WuMonk
    Last edited by WuMonk; 07-05-2014 at 01:46 PM.

So this is just a lyric book with some illustrations?

I'll give $10 because I want that EP. I wanna hear that track with Ghost that didnt make the cut.
    STAY TUNED.

Quote Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
    So this is just a lyric book with some illustrations?
    Pledge $40 or more
    Autographed first edition copy of "The Psychic World of Walter Reed: Illuminated Lyrics" and free download for a digital edition of the book.
    Limited (295 of 300 remaining)

It will also be autographed by Killah Priest for a limited time!
    Killah Priest lyrics contain knowledge and wisdom so having an autographed book of The PWOWR is awesome!

This is from the Kickstarter:
    Let us lay it all out for you: Design-wise, “The Psychic World of Walter Reed: Illuminated Lyrics” is a finished product, and to get to this stage a small team of artists and editors have worked diligently for the past eight months coming up with inventive ways to present the high-intensity lyrics showcased on the “P.W.O.W.R.” album. The result of their efforts is a 160-page, 6”x9” softcover book featuring full color renderings of all illustrations and printed on high quality paper. As a special bonus for readers, the final version of the book includes an introduction authored by Killah Priest and a full color middle insert displaying various exclusive photos, rare examples of Killah Priest’s writing, and other interesting, visually striking pieces of illustrated fan service. In the end, that’s who this book is for, the fans, whether they are fans of Priesthood, fans of Hip-hop, fans of poetry, or fans of literary innovation in general.

Check out the video with Killah Priest talking about the PWOWR Illuminated Lyrics Book.

23 backers
    $3,142 pledged of $15,000 goal
    33 days to go

Someone made a $2 pledge. That is awesome! If there can be 5,929 more of those people the goal will be made!

Some more generous pledges would help too!

Get a verse from Killah Priest for $6,500! I would do that if I was a Producer or MC.
    Pledge $6,500 or more
    For prestige supporters that contribute $6500 dollars or more, Killah Priest will record an all original verse, either in a capella or over one of your own original instrumentals in addition to all of the other rewards on offer for this project. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for only the truest of the true Priesthood fans!

Peace,
    WuMonk
    Last edited by WuMonk; 07-14-2014 at 08:06 PM.

Funded! This project was successfully funded!
    77 backers
    $15,444 pledged of $15,000 goal
    0 seconds to go

www.pwowr.com

www.killahpriest.com

Peace,
    WuMonk

That's dope! When is it gonna be available to purchase?

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

when can I purchase the killah priest book and also is that EP going to be coming out to buy also

WUMONK KEEP US UPDATED happy for killah priest that he made the goal for the book cant wait to read it one of the illest mcs ever to bless the mic

PEACE