Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nardwuar vs. The Wu-Tang Clan

BBW's are not wanted by most men, so you're banging the bottom of the barrel, racist rudy.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Universo View Post
    Most black men don't particularly care for white men. We just love to bang their bitches.
    damn LOL

Quote Originally Posted by PANDA PISS View Post

I think they all had to go and thats why Raekwon stood up, but its maybe its not a coincidence that he stood up when RZA started talking about money. Does anybody have any idea whats happening with the new album? I'd like to think that they're almost finished. Ghost said Rae is going to do the album, but Rae is just pushing FILA so ?
    i think ghost was trying to save the situation when he said they had to go, he peeped raes demeanor and was trying to keep family dirt away from the cameras, rza was too carried away explaining the movies,either way..this thing has gone far enough

Just cut Grumpy Smurf off the album.

He can keep putting out sleepy verses over 60's R&B songs every week for free to promote his sleepy album FILA, featuring Akon, Shaggy and the Spice Girls, if that's what he wants to do.

leaves to get bag of chips and cry about money.

Raekwon should just admit that RZA is the GOAT and hes just jealous because RZA can actually string a coherent sentence together. You think Rae was fucking with Nard? No thats how he is in every interview, vague ass bullshit answers where 50% of the words are 'nahmean'.

Raekwon and Rza are cool IMO. It's just ego's, money and politics that got in the way.

The only beef to me that was real in the clan (From what I have read and heard) was Odb not liking Meth.

Quote Originally Posted by panda piss View Post
    ...you think rae was fucking with nard? No thats how he is in every interview, vague ass bullshit answers where 50% of the words are 'nahmean'.

Quote Originally Posted by shortycoffeestain View Post
    just cut grumpy smurf off the album.

He can keep putting out sleepy verses over 60's r&b songs every week for free to promote his sleepy album fila, featuring akon, shaggy and the spice girls, if that's what he wants to do.

hahahahahahaha rofl hahahahahaha

Lol @ shaggy

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

I think Rae and Ghost just don't get Nardwuar more than anything. Ghost is a good guy but it's obvious he will always go off whatever Rae or Rza are doing when they're around. So when RZA was into it Ghost was, then when he saw Rae was irritable he backed up Rae.

It's funny seeing RZA around these guys though. It's like everyone still goes quiet in parent like respect when he speaks.

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    The only beef to me that was real in the clan (From what I have read and heard) was Odb not liking Meth.
    WHAT???

please explain.

Quote Originally Posted by Syl Johnson View Post
    Have you ever met any of the Wu?
    Yeah, I've met RZA, Raekwon, and Ghostface. They were cool, man, but it was a lot of cursing! When I first met RZA, everything he said out his mouth was "motherfucker"! [Mimics RZA's mush-mouthed voice] "I bet them motherfuckers paid you and I motherfuckin' bet you we're gonna motherfuckin' pay you and we're gonna pay you to the motherfucking sky!" I said, "Yes, sir!" But, man, they cursed!

So the Wu paid you well?
    Yes. I got several gold and platinum stuff from the Wu-Tang. They paid up for "Different Strokes" [used on "Shame on a Nigga"], and then said they wanted to do seven more songs. Paid me for seven more of mine, but I think they did more than seven! But they paid me good, so I ain't going to fight with them. They was really good. And so was Kid Rock [who also sampled "Different Strokes"]. Thanks to Kid Rock I got myself a brand new hybrid car, got my son a brand new hybrid car, got my granddaughter a brand new hybrid . . . Actually, she didn't get a hybrid, she got something else. It was all from Kid Rock. He sent me a trophy, showing 11 million platinum records sold. And I have to tell you about Cypress Hill...
    I can't see Rae being mad at this, I think he just had to take a giant taco shit or something.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

lol @ the first thing Syl buying when getting rich is hybrid cars for his relatives...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

yeah it does seems that Ghost is trying to balance himself between these two.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Rae comes off as a bitter old man lacking the proper tools to communicate like an adult.

Every question he deflected by referring to Nard's clothes.