Thread: Dilated Peoples - Show Me The Way Feat. Aloe Blacc

Default Dilated Peoples - Show Me The Way Feat. Aloe Blacc

Next track from Directors of Photography
    Last edited by hashashin; 07-15-2014 at 12:08 AM. Reason: embeded youtube link

shit is fucking DOPE!!!! FAT JOINT!!!

REAL DILATED PEOPLES sound, reminds me a good ol days, times of 3 first albums. allready listened it like 6 times. first single was AIGHT, dat primo boring beat was aight... but this is PURE dilated peoples sound! like 10 times better then first single. cant wait for whole album.

official video just dropped

nice!
    there's been so much dope shit released this year, but i had "Directors..." on blast for a hot minute, will definitely get back to it tho. good effort from Dilated

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

always good to get these breaths of fresh air once in awhile

that album has a good line up of mcs and producers
    something to look forward to

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

Veteran Member

That was a strong album by Dilated. Both EV and Rakaa are better on the mic than before and the production is on point throughout.

this album is best this year for sure. love it from start teill end. and this new video is dope, like the picture. but imho it was mistake to make first single track with primo, it was avarage, not super not bad, some filler shit. LA river drive or track with Krondon or cut my teeth would be much better singles.

and shit... 10 years ago i wouldnt belive that no one will care about new DP album... few random posts... thats really fucked up. they just talking about gay shit....

Veteran Member

Word, they don't seem to get much recognition. Their first 2 albums are brilliant and this one is on par with them but with a more mature sound and feel to it.

^ i agree with you FortyGlock, this is a return to form for Dilated, they have always come with dope shit but their last few albums haven't seemed as cohessive. i'm really impressed by the Diamond D track too - "Let My Thoughts Fly", damn that's smooth

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

I still bump this regularly. Bought this cd shortly after it dropped. I had only heard maybe one track but holy shit when this one came on.....

I miss the days when you would buy a cd and the whole thing was being premiered to you....with the exception of 1, maybe 2 tracks.