Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HEAT SONs WUCORP ONCE AGAIN

Banned

There is no benefit to a credit rating it's just how much debt you can get in to, mortgages being the big one tying you down for decades and you still don't technically own your house but you have to pay for more upkeep and higher rent. People bragging about their credit cards lol get a debit card and actually pay for things.

It's not a necessary evil to have a credit card there's literally no reason to have one besides convenience which greedy people have.
    Last edited by The Hound; 07-15-2014 at 09:18 PM.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
    JUST GOT MY FIRST CREDIT CARD APPROVED OF A 1000, AND A 600 HUNDRED MACYS CARD

WITH THOSE TWO I SHOULD SURPASS ROBBYS NUMBERs
    lol @ getting finally getting approved for a credit card at the age of 33

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

NEVER HAD ONE CUZ I SEEN DUMB PEOPLE GET BAD CREDIT

BUT GONNA USE IT FOR SHIT LIKE ROBBY GAS, BAR TABS, AND THE MACYS ONE FOR ONLY THE FINEST IN POLoS

'

Quote Originally Posted by PANDA PISS View Post
    I guess it just goes against my whole paranoid way of thinking, I'm renting and I can't see getting tied into a mortgage or borrowing money until I absolutely have to. I don't like the idea of being in debt especially to a soulless corporation.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    There is no benefit to a credit rating it's just how much debt you can get in to, mortgages being the big one tying you down for decades and you still don't technically own your house but you have to pay for more upkeep and higher rent. People bragging about their credit cards lol get a debit card and actually pay for things.

It's not a necessary evil to have a credit card there's literally no reason to have one besides convenience which greedy people have.
    smh..

Hanz and I just explained how to build your credit score w/ out putting yourself into debt. Also when I say "pay cash" that means debit the majority of the time.

If you think a good credit score is meaningless then you either

A) Have entered that 'idiot stage' in life
    B) Believe you will never need a loan
    C) Lack any ambition to start a business in the future
    D) Are dumb enough to rent your entire life.

Banned

There is NOTHING I need a credit card for, debit cards killed all that. I don't need a credit card or credit rating when I have my payslip. Phone + TV only required a payslip. Car paid for in cash. Bills debited from my specific bill paying account.

Let me see about renting. $300-400 a week + quarterly utilities OR $2,000/3,000+ a month mortgage + utilities + council rates + paying my own maintenance + taking 25-30 years paying it off. You can't buy a run down shack in this city for less than $500k + petrol at nearly $2 a litre + the high cost of living. You don't own your house until the day you pay it off. The government have forced home owners to sell their homes to business who wanted to buy the land. All that money and I still don't have control. Let's not even start with the declining job market and insecurity over employment and the agenda over cutting penalty rates.

Renting does me just fine.

Lol what's so good about owning your own business? Small business is failing all around Sydney it will never recover. Rent is sky high and corporations have control.

It's not all about being in debt. There's just literally no reason for me to pursue a credit path except for taking out a loan which I don't intend to do otherwise proving my salary and my debit card is sufficient.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

'

So basically the sky is falling in Sydney and for some reason a mortgage payment is insanely high, unlike the US where it's usually cheaper monthly to own.

Banned

Asian millionaires inflate the market. Renting is expensive as well but it's easier to manage than buying a home and it is nearly impossible for a first home owner to buy a house even with an increased first home owners grant which even lending experts agree is nowhere near enough.

All the cheaper housing is 40, 50km+ away from where the majority of the work is. The majority of suburbs where all the work is, aka near the City, has a median of $1m per suburb and the majority is foreign owned. That's not houses with a backyard or two stories and such we're talking small units and town houses.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

A) Have entered that 'idiot stage' in life
    Whatever
    B) Believe you will never need a loan
    Almost everything can be saved and payed for but if I ever take a loan it will be payed back fast.
    C) Lack any ambition to start a business in the future
    Yeah so what? do I have to start a business?
    D) Are dumb enough to rent your entire life.
    I won't rent my entire life.

I also learned the hard way you generally cannot rent a car at an airport without a major credit card. doesn't matter how much cash you have or money in your bank account.
    they'll let you book online with your debit card, then still wont let you pick it up without a credit card

Panda ...... While I agree with your philosophy on credit. I do realize there comes a time in your life, when you need to have something to do with credit.

Yeah I guess, I'm going to stay away from mortgages and loans as long as possible though. I like the freedom that I don't have any of these things to worry about atm. I can pretty much do whatever I like and have nobody to answer to financially.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Real heads use coupons to pay for stuff.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -